+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The portal still shows your action is required after submitting the ADR

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello,

I just wonder if anyone has the same issue as mine? I got adr request on Jan 4 and submitted my adr documents on Feb 10. After submitting my documents I received the confirmation letter which said they received my documents in the same day. But the portal still shows action required after a week and in the Additional documents section it still says We need additional documents to continue processing your application. I have no idea why my application status has been updated after I submitted the adr documents. Do I need to worry about it?

Preena.rachel

Jul 4, 2022
Hello,

I just wonder if anyone has the same issue as mine? I got adr request on Jan 4 and submitted my adr documents on Feb 10. After submitting my documents I received the confirmation letter which said they received my documents in the same day. But the portal still shows action required after a week and in the Additional documents section it still says We need additional documents to continue processing your application. I have no idea why my application status has been updated after I submitted the adr documents. Do I need to worry about it?
Did your status change??