+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada or PEBC VS WES

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please how much does it cost to evaluate a pharmacy degree from PEBC?

Rekha Vijaya

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

I did my masters in pharmaceutics and worked as an Pharma benefit analyst in an Insurance company. I am not planning to practice as a pharmacist in canada. Now for my ECA should I send my M Pharm credential to WES (will WES consider that as masters equivalency?) or should I send my B Pharm credential to PEBC to get professional degree equivalence. please advise. Thanks in advance.

graze

Apr 11, 2018
anyone has been accepted by pebc for document evaluation if the B.Pharm degree was a 3 year course?

Diksha Gaba

Apr 18, 2018
Not yet. Still being processed.
Hi...I have done B.Pharm and M.pharma from India. I have 3 years of work experience in pharma service provider industry. It is a consultancy firm. I am planning to apply for PR in Canada. Can you pls tell me if I should go for WES or PEBC for evaluation of my education.

Thank you in advance.

Awaiting your response.

Reactions: ThenmozhiGv
May 3, 2018
Hi,
I am Irfan, I have completed my Bachelors in Pharmacy in year 2015 in India. I am a registered Pharmacist currently working as Pharmacist. I have two years of experience in Pharmacovigilance sector and one year as a pharmacist. I going to apply for ECA but i am not sure whether i should go with WES or PEBC and also i have following questions if anyone can help.
1) Do i need to with PEBC since i have only one year of experience as pharmacist as only one NOC can be applied in express entry profile having maximum experience in.
2) If i go with PEBC, do i need to give any exams prior for this assessment to be completed?
3) If suppose i go with PEBC, but i don't want to work as pharmacist in Canada, will the ECA from PEBC still count?

Please help, i am confused with this part of assessment.

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi, I want to apply for pebc document evaluation. I am stuck on name part. Application form need both surname and first name of the applicant as written on identification document. But my name jaspreet kaur is written on given name on my passport. There is no surname on it.What should i write on surname and first name of pebc application form?

Amrita06

Aug 29, 2018
hi bro, i have same situation like u,i am not applying as a pharmacist, rather i am applying for software as primary occupation. but i want PEBC evaluation for more points. so can i use PEBC eca while applying for CIC.

Thank you

Hi I am in the same sort of situation like you so did you get your ECA dine from PEBC and did you get points for professional degree? Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you

Amrita06

Aug 29, 2018
Hi,

I did my bachelors in Pharmacy from India in 2012. I did not get the pharmacist registration done because I never wanted to work as a pharmacist. Therefore, I finished my masters in pharmacy in 2014 and worked for a healthcare consultancy as an Analyst(corporate job)

Considering that I want to come to Canada and do not intend to work as a pharmacist, shall I get my ECA done through WES which will evaluate my master's degree or should I get my ECA done through PEBC which will evaluate my Bachelors as a professional degree?

Let me know if further clarification is required or if anything is unclear
Hi I am in the same sort of situation like you so did you get your ECA dine from PEBC and did you get points for professional degree? Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you

Dr.dhruv

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My doubt is does CIC accept ECA from PEBC even if you are not applying as a pharmacist in the primary occupation?
Yes. PEBC accept your application whether you worked as a pharmacist or not. You should have Pharmacist Degree for that ECA report.