+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The officer gave me the COPR with the photo

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hello I soft landed in February. I just checked my COPR and it has a photo attached to it. Could the officer have mistakenly switched them? Is this the reason my PR card isn't issued till now? When I called the call center before they informed me that there was no issue with the PR card and delay is only due to to Covid. What should I do?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello I soft landed in February. I just checked my COPR and it has a photo attached to it. Could the officer have mistakenly switched them? Is this the reason my PR card isn't issued till now? When I called the call center before they informed me that there was no issue with the PR card and delay is only due to to Covid. What should I do?
be patient,,,

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
try to add PR card to you personal IRCC account
are you the principal?
I am single. I was able to link my pr card application in my account. Even when I sent webforms and called before to check the delay behind the card, the agents acknowledged the PR card application as pending, so its there in their system

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I am single. I was able to link my pr card application in my account. Even when I sent webforms and called before to check the delay behind the card, the agents acknowledged the PR card application as pending, so its there in their system
be patient,,,
try tu check the PR Card status in your IRCC account.,,

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
be patient,,,
try tu check the PR Card status in your IRCC account.,,
The status has been "submitted" since February. I believe this has to do with the COPR mistake. I have the copy with the photo on it, the photo which IRCC needs for the card.

To be honest my main concern is whether my PR status is affected now...I am trying to call IRCC

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa

Rs2o

Jun 17, 2020
The status has been "submitted" since February. I believe this has to do with the COPR mistake. I have the copy with the photo on it, the photo which IRCC needs for the card.

To be honest my main concern is whether my PR status is affected now...I am trying to call IRCC

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m exactly in the same situation
Could u plz help
Poster has not been active for nearly 9 months. From what I saw in his previous post, the issue got resolved by calling the IRCC and transfer to speak with the immigration. They might have sent you an email to resubmit photos which have gotten lost in the spam.