+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the new extended stay forms for canada

irritated

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
hi im writing this post regarding the new extended stay form for canada it seems they require a lot more personal information regarding your application as people will see they now want to know your work history for the past 10 years and your education history and if you took extra courses and what were they as well as where you will be visiting in canada if your divorced they even want to know how long you were married for can someone please tell me what this has to do with extending your stay this seems to be way to much personal information to just extend your stay and how can the immigration department asure us that all our personal information will be safe as in the uk hundreds of thousands of people lost there personal information from goverment departments i was one of the unlucky ones who lost there information and plus if someone gets your information they can steal your whole life with the information they want immigration is now requiring i look forward to many replys on this subject thank you all for taking the time to read my blog