App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Bansri Shah said:
Hi SS, Stelimeli,

I just spoke to one of the Executive at CIC call center and she said that file has been transferred to Warsaw office for further processing and online application status shows "in process" but PER email is still not received.....what does this mean....can u please guide me.....

Thanks
I think congratulations are in order; I think somehow you missed your PER email. You should write the Warsaw office to confirm that your file has been transferred to them, and if you get a positive response, then your next step is to wait for Medical Request(MR). You should visit this website for more information on how to contact them. Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/warsaw.asp

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Anybody who has received NER (God forbids) email here? How does NER look like? What does it say there? I don't want to be pessimistic, but I am willing to hear real stories, even if it hurts.

HarishCan

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
NotYet , But DD got Encashed
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Mar 2015 to Warsaw
Med's Request
20 May 2015
Med's Done....
26 May 2015, TLU 06 Jun 2015
Interview........
DM on 08/08/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DoubleS said:
The longest I've seen is 116 days.
Mine is at 140th day .. but hasn't received yet.. dd encashed 24th dec.. ??? ::) :mad: loosing hopes..

FusionEric

Jan 21, 2015
HarishCan said:
Mine is at 140th day .. but hasn't received yet.. dd encashed 24th dec.. ??? ::) :mad: loosing hopes..
I guest that whether people who are just 67 point are more likely to get a quite late PER?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
hopeful2015 said:
Anybody who has received NER (God forbids) email here? How does NER look like? What does it say there? I don't want to be pessimistic, but I am willing to hear real stories, even if it hurts.
We haven't seen any reports of NER from the persons who visit this thread, and we pray NEVER to see any.
hopeful2015 said:
Count me in.

App received date: December 10
CC charged date: February 2
PER: Not yet

:(
I don't think you are at a stage where you should be worried yet. CIC is just now issuing PERs to applicants with your received date.

HarishCan said:
HarishCan don't lose hope. I always try to look at the bright side of things, if they are taking so long that means though they have not made a decision they still think there is a possibility you qualify and should get PER. They are just doing some extra reviewing. IT IS NEVER OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS, and she hasn't sung yet, so remain positive(though I know it is very very hard).

FusionEric said:
I guest that whether people who are just 67 point are more likely to get a quite late PER?
I guess it could be for various reasons, because based on my calculation I should be way above 67. My minor worry in relation to my application is my job experience letter and list of duties. I am praying Sydney sends my PER and if necessary, Ottawa can ask for further clarification.

HarishCan

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
NotYet , But DD got Encashed
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Mar 2015 to Warsaw
Med's Request
20 May 2015
Med's Done....
26 May 2015, TLU 06 Jun 2015
Interview........
DM on 08/08/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DoubleS said:
We haven't seen any reports of NER from the persons who visit this thread, and we pray NEVER to see any. I don't think you are at a stage where you should be worried yet. CIC is just now issuing PERs to applicants with your received date.
HarishCan don't lose hope. I always try to look at the bright side of things, if they are taking so long that means though they have not made a decision they still think there is a possibility you qualify and should get PER. They are just doing some extra reviewing. IT IS NEVER OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS, and she hasn't sung yet, so remain positive(though I know it is very very hard).
I guess it could be for various reasons, because based on my calculation I should be way above 67. My minor worry in relation to my application is my job experience letter and list of duties. I am praying Sydney sends my PER and if necessary, Ottawa can ask for further clarification.
Thanks a lot for the motivation buddy.. even im also thinking the same way as you about the job duties are causing the issue..

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
HarishCan said:
Thanks a lot for the motivation buddy.. even im also thinking the same way as you about the job duties are causing the issue..
Hey Harish, that's what we are here for to motivate and support each other.
I saw your post when I was reading the October thread about whether you should try EE. I think you should definitely create your EE entry profile. I created mine on Jan 1; you can never have too many options. My thinking is even if I get an ITA, I will have 60 days to respond, and during that time I can still withdraw my application.

SS

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
HarishCan said:
please don't loose hope, let's all have positive thought rrather than negative ones. We shall all receive the much awaited golden mail soon. Amen

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
stelimeli said:
What is the latest PER that you've ever heard about it?

In my previous posts I have already mentionned a person who had receive it on 140th day!

So: Hope dies last! ;)
I have also seen somebody that receive PER after 155 days

Bansri Shah

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24.04.15, TL-08.05.15
Interview........
waived off...hopefully
DoubleS said:
I think congratulations are in order; I think somehow you missed your PER email. You should write the Warsaw office to confirm that your file has been transferred to them, and if you get a positive response, then your next step is to wait for Medical Request(MR). You should visit this website for more information on how to contact them. Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/warsaw.asp
Thanks SS...is it possible that CIC missed to send PER mail & file directly transferred to Warsaw office....I also seen some post saying WVO office takes more time to process the file & forward MR request...

Bansri Shah

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24.04.15, TL-08.05.15
Interview........
waived off...hopefully
stelimeli said:
Congrats it means you are at the next stage after PER but why they did not send u PER email? How did i call the Executive agent? The standart way?
Thanks Stelimeli...even I am wondering the same thing...still awaiting for PER email...

lpreet69

Mar 12, 2014
Hi guys ....no PER till now...it's been more than 4 weeks since I have mailed to cic...no answer.....call centre guys have no idea about my file status and usual answer is that it is in process and no decision is made yet...probably they are reading straight from ECAS...which U can also check if u have UCI...I have read many replies on Canada forum...I believe that ECAS status "in process " merely means that u have been charged and ur file is under review...many experts say its a definite PER after this status....as per my understanding in most rejection cases ecas status "in process" is not updated and mostly file is just returned back by regular snail mail...many don't even get NER email....u just suddenly recieve full package returned in mail....I don't think it takes too much time for immigration officer to check for eligibility(67 points +job description as per NOC).....most people get PER in 30 days time after cc charge....my cc was charged 70 days back....140 days since file submitted .....Wish I get a decision soon..it's sydney office who can really answer all queries and they are taking almost 60 days to reply due to backlog...it's no bummer if I don't go through this process....it's destiny .....I just want a answer from CIC ....no positive or negative response from CIC is stressful....

Best of luck to u all hope we all get PER mail Soon.

Iam sorry if my views are negative and discouraging...I just gave my views....

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Ipreet and bansari, please pm me your number so that I can add you in per waiting what's app group to help out each other.

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Hello friends,

Please someone guide me what it has to look like the e-mail to CIO in order to receive a status of application? I want also ask about the delay?

Thanks! :-[