+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi again, I am back :)
So, I wanted to add Desi-girl, that I am exactly like you in this... I go crazy, mad and impatient sooooooooo
Quickly, and things, which I have no control over, makes me hysterical ;D
And somehow I should keep myself busy too, because all my husband gets is ??? ??? :'( :-\
My VO says it will take 12 months for stage 2 and we didn't even pass stage 1 yet...
I do understand they have to make sure we are for real, a genuine couple, but not meeting for a year, wow.... Thats too much. And we R not rich, cannot afford flying back and forth...
We did send a lot of proof, yes, we know each other for 20 years now :) i was a child when we met, we were family friends our parents were best friends etc. I am a bit worried tough, because we fell in love only a year ago. So who knows how a VO thinks. But anyways, we have nothing to hide, so everything will be perfectly fine, we just need to deal with the distance :(

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Hey Sis! :-*

OMG, it's like we are 2 peas in a pod ;)
It's also taking my VO 11 months to process but right now, New Delhi is on full strike so who knows how long it will take really. :'(
I only knew my hubby a few months before we got married as its an arranged marriage.... So I was really stressing out, until the application was submitted, about proving that it isn't a marriage of convenience.

Now I keep busy with work, volunteering, babysitting, housework, groceries, socializing in the community, basically anything that can be done and then the rest of the time is spent talking with hubby on the phone or Skype everyday, as well as checking this forum whenever I get the time now that I have discovered it. It is so exhausting that I might only think about the PR once a day...

I am sure your twins must really keep you busy, especially since you are taking care of them on your own.
Good luck

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Oh I can see, you did a lot of reading and cathing up :) you have a good memory ;)
Yes, my girls keep me busy for sure especially since I stayed alone with them. But for some strange reason I still miss working. I was teaching before I got pregnant.
You do have a lot of things to keep you busy. :)
So an arranged marriage? Its interesting to hear. I love that This forum gives me a chance to talk with a lot of
People from all around the world :)
Oh and I was stressing out to when collecting everything to send off to CIC. :D my Husband said that if we survive this whole process we will survive anything coming along in the future :)

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Desi-girl said:
Wow, that was really fast BossJosh. No wonder you have the word BOSS in your name, you are really on top of things. Good job starting and running this forum and also to mrsalvaro. The both of you are doing a commendable job providing the support to all of us. ;D

Visa office is New Delhi, India for step 2
Thank you Desi-girl! It's our pleasure. I transferred your infos above sheee29 because you have the same timeline as hers. You are already on row# 15.

Your application is already on it's 32nd day. Your sponsor should call CPC-M for updates. May I ask if your sponsor provided his email on the form? Because AORs and SAs are being sent on the sponsor's email. If it wasn't provided , they will send the AOR and SA thru regular mail which will add a few days for you to receive it.

I hope you receive positive results today. Good luck! :) :) :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
mrsalvaro said:
Thank you Desi-girl! It's our pleasure. I transferred your infos above sheee29 because you have the same timeline as hers. You are already on row# 15.

Your application is already on it's 32nd day. Your sponsor should call CPC-M for updates. May I ask if your sponsor provided his email on the form? Because AORs and SAs are being sent on the sponsor's email. If it wasn't provided , they will send the AOR and SA thru regular mail which will add a few days for you to receive it.

I hope you receive positive results today. Good luck! :) :) :)
Thank you! ;D I do hope you are right sis.
No, an email address was not provided. Hence, we haven't really received an AoR yet. It's coming through snail mail...lol ::) So I am trying my best to wait patiently. :( we did call the toll free # and they said they will start working on the application next week.. So I have a semi-AoR.. I guess that's progress ::)

Hungary said:
Oh I can see, you did a lot of reading and cathing up :) you have a good memory ;)
Yes, my girls keep me busy for sure especially since I stayed alone with them. But for some strange reason I still miss working. I was teaching before I got pregnant.
You do have a lot of things to keep you busy. :)
So an arranged marriage? Its interesting to hear. I love that This forum gives me a chance to talk with a lot of
People from all around the world :)
Oh and I was stressing out to when collecting everything to send off to CIC. :D my Husband said that if we survive this whole process we will survive anything coming along in the future :)
And that's also what I told my hubby too! The "if we survive this, we can survive anything" cuz he is most upset by the separation. Even though we had an arranged marriage, we fell in love at first sight and we chose each other, so it's really difficult for us to have finally found each other and then being so far apart.

OMG... your girls must be so adorable :D (I love kids, and twins on top of that! :-* :D) ... Its really too bad that your husband is missing out on watching them grow up. That must be the hardest thing to do...
Why can't the process be faster? :(

Yes, I have gone through all the posts in this forum... Couldn't help it, it's an awesome place to hang out and also another way to keep busy... :D
Plus I wanted to know who my new friends are cuz we are all in this together and the support system we are providing to each other has to be strong. I can see us becoming really good friends, sister!
Hope all of us (you, me and everyone on this forum and outside) can pull through in one piece.

KapAinie

Jul 10, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 20, 2013
AOR Received.
August 10, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: August 21, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24,2013
Passport Req..
April 22,2014
gamyover said:
Congrats!!!! I saw your post that you got your AOR, then I check the spreadsheet and notice we applied the same date, soo, I was talking to hubby and asked him to check his email because I've been all worried about getting AOR, and guess what? WE GOT OUR AOR TODAY!!!! The exact timeline ;D

This such a relief knowing they working on it and you don't have to start all over again :D.

I want to share too, hubby is right now booking his flight for spending December holidays with me so today from an ordinary day is an awsome day.

Lets wait for SA, and good luck to everyone that is waiting here for having news
Yeah. I saw that ;) ;) Cheers! gamyover. I am glad we have the same timeline, makes the two of us anxious waiting for our SA ;D. Your holidays would be very exciting. Good luck for both us and to those who are waiting for their AORs.

KapAinie

Jul 10, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 20, 2013
AOR Received.
August 10, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: August 21, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24,2013
Passport Req..
April 22,2014
mrsalvaro said:
Congratulations to KapAinue and gamyover . Finally you already have your AORs.You SAs should
follow soon.I am happy for you guys.:)
Thanks mrsalvaro. I can't hardly wait for the SA. ;D. How are you? I hope you feel better now Sis.

Faras Cade

Jul 14, 2013
Hi guys,

I wanna update you guys with my application. I got some exciting news on Friday. I got approved and the file was transferred to the Visas Office in Nairobi. I did not receive an email, although they have my email address on file. I called the CIC call center and the basically told me on the phone that they sent the letter on Friday August 9th by mail. I see some people are still waiting. They don't always send email even if they have your email on file. So it's always good idea to call and check on the application. Fortunately for me I have my immigration Client ID #, which I assume everybody who immigrated to Canada should have it on his/her permanent residence card. You can use that to check on your application, or your sponsor if you are not the sponsor.

Faras Cade

Jul 14, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Just saying it how it is BossJosh. I'm sure everyone everyone thinks the same too. I am sure they have already told you that in the previous posts.

Looking at the spreadsheet, I am in the same time frame as Faras Cade, dlagirl, and sheee29. So if they will get some good news, I am sure I will too shortly. Nonetheless, I am hoping to hear from CIC by next week.
Desi-girl, you need to call them sister, or have your husband call them if he's the sponsor. They don't always send emails. I called them and I found out they approved my application last week. They sent the letter on Friday.

BossJosh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faras Cade said:
Hi guys,

I wanna update you guys with my application. I got some exciting news on Friday. I got approved and the file was transferred to the Visas Office in Nairobi. I did not receive an email, although they have my email address on file. I called the CIC call center and the basically told me on the phone that they sent the letter on Friday August 9th by mail. I see some people are still waiting. They don't always send email even if they have your email on file. So it's always good idea to call and check on the application. Fortunately for me I have my immigration Client ID #, which I assume everybody who immigrated to Canada should have it on his/her permanent residence card. You can use that to check on your application, or your sponsor if you are not the sponsor.
Congratulations!! The spreadsheet has been updated with you in mind!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Congrats Faras Cade!

That also means sheee29, Dlagirl and I are next [fingers crossed].
We did call them and they said they received it on the 10th of August (confirmed by tracking) but were going to acknowledge it as the 11th of August :(
They also said that based on the processing times on the CIC website, they will process it this week and since no email address was given, they will send AoR and SA together hopefully by snail mail.

If we don't get anything by end of this week or early next week, we will give them a call Again.

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
HI All, Im new here. I sent in my application to sponsor my husband on July 29. Fingers crossed xx I live in ontario and im sponsoring my husband from albania. Does anyone know if they will issue visit visas during the process?

BossJosh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can/alb said:
HI All, Im new here. I sent in my application to sponsor my husband on July 29. Fingers crossed xx I live in ontario and im sponsoring my husband from albania. Does anyone know if they will issue visit visas during the process?

Hey, welcome to the July 2013 Outland Applican Chill Spot. Do you know if they have received your application? I will still add you to the spreadsheet, but I will need more info, like when your medical was done. Hope you get your Acknowledgement of Receipt, and Sponsorship Approval soon.

I believe you still will be able to visit as long as you have a visiting visa, and yes they should still be issuing you those, the purpose of the Outland application is to be able to go back and forth between Canada and your home country until its time to visit and stay there for good.

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
BossJosh said:
Hey, welcome to the July 2013 Outland Applican Chill Spot. Do you know if they have received your application? I will still add you to the spreadsheet, but I will need more info, like when your medical was done. Hope you get your Acknowledgement of Receipt, and Sponsorship Approval soon.

I believe you still will be able to visit as long as you have a visiting visa, and yes they should still be issuing you those, the purpose of the Outland application is to be able to go back and forth between Canada and your home country until its time to visit and stay there for good.
Thank you for your response!!

I haven't heard anything yet, but i spoke to someone and they said id hear something by the end of August. Does that sound right or am i supposed to have received something?

I think the medical was done in may and the police check was also done then too. I already sent in his passport as well.

My husband was denied a visitor visa last year but we were not married yet and no sponsorship then either, so Im just nervous that he will be denied again.

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
KapAinie said:
Yeah. I saw that ;) ;) Cheers! gamyover. I am glad we have the same timeline, makes the two of us anxious waiting for our SA ;D. Your holidays would be very exciting. Good luck for both us and to those who are waiting for their AORs.
Yeah we are waiting four SA anxiously,lets hope it comes soon!!! :D