+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

wella13

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
SA july 11,2013/apps forwarded to cem from cic Aug 02,2014/ jan10 2014 in proces. Dm march 19, 2014
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 25,2013(December 23,2013 sent PP)December 24,2013 CEM received
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
callasandra said:
we had to follow up because my medical exams expired march 2013..we wanted to do the medical exam ourselves but i read that the CEM will supply a different form for re-medical. we emailed them again june 4,2013 and that's when they replied that the new medical instructions and PPR were sent last april 13,2013 to my email. but we did not get anything and we also noticed that they sent it to the wrong email extension. my email add was @ y7mail.com but they sent it to @ ymail.com. the difference one single character can make tsk. so we told them about the wrong email and they re-sent the instructions and PPR june 27, 2013. i had my re-medical july 1 and sent the PP july 3. it's been more than a month and no chaanges yet.
They wasted 4 months already..so sad.. dont worry sis atleast evrything is ok now,, visa will be coming so soon..
Believe and you will receive.. GOD BLESS US

callasandra

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wella13 said:
They wasted 4 months already..so sad.. dont worry sis atleast evrything is ok now,, visa will be coming so soon..
Believe and you will receive.. GOD BLESS US
thanks sis..i hope it will rain visa's this week so we can all go! hehehe

wella13

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
SA july 11,2013/apps forwarded to cem from cic Aug 02,2014/ jan10 2014 in proces. Dm march 19, 2014
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 25,2013(December 23,2013 sent PP)December 24,2013 CEM received
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
callasandra said:
thanks sis..i hope it will rain visa's this week so we can all go! hehehe
Amen sis

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Hey everybody! How is it going?
This is an awesome forum name!!! ;)
I am new here, can u add me to the spreadsheet please?

Application sent to CIC-M: July 8th, 2013
Application received: July 10th, 2013 as per tracking but acknowledged on July 11th
Medical's done: April 31st, 2013
Destination: Southern Ontario

Good luck to all the peeps here waiting on the same boat to be reunited :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Congrats to all who have received their AoRs and SAs.

I still haven't heard anything, no mail yet, which has me worried but when we called them and they said they have received the documents, just haven't started processing step 1 yet.
Does that count as AoR?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Visa office for file to be transferred is New Delhi, India

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
I really hope the strike ends soon, just very anxious to get the AoR and SA first

BossJosh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi-girl said:
Hey everybody! How is it going?
This is an awesome forum name!!! ;)
I am new here, can u add me to the spreadsheet please?

Application sent to CIC-M: July 8th, 2013
Application received: July 11th, 2013 ( July 10th as per tracking but acknowledged on July 11)
Medical's done: April 31st, 2013

Good luck to all the peeps here waiting on the same boat to be reunited :D
Thankyou, I chose that my name myself. Welcome to the chill spot, Im adding you to the spreadsheet now. May i ask where are you from?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
BossJosh said:
Thankyou, I chose that my name myself. Welcome to the chill spot, Im adding you to the spreadsheet now. May i ask where are you from?
Wow, that was really fast BossJosh. No wonder you have the word BOSS in your name, you are really on top of things. Good job starting and running this forum and also to mrsalvaro. The both of you are doing a commendable job providing the support to all of us. ;D

Visa office is New Delhi, India for step 2

BossJosh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi-girl said:
I really hope the strike ends soon, just very anxious to get the AoR and SA first
Ok, your all set, we have all the info that we needed for the spreadsheet. I hope you get AOR and SA very soon. It has already been 31 days, since they received it. Maybe the strike is starting to have an affect on us now. Well keep you head up, they will get to you eventually.

BossJosh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi-girl said:
Wow, that was really fast BossJosh. No wonder you have the word BOSS in your name, you are really on top of things. Good job starting and running this forum and also to mrsalvaro. The both of you are doing a commendable job providing the support to all of us. ;D

Visa office is New Delhi, India for step 2
Awe yes we really appreciate your accolades, thank you.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Just saying it how it is BossJosh. I'm sure everyone everyone thinks the same too. I am sure they have already told you that in the previous posts.

Looking at the spreadsheet, I am in the same time frame as Faras Cade, dlagirl, and sheee29. So if they will get some good news, I am sure I will too shortly. Nonetheless, I am hoping to hear from CIC by next week.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi Desi-girl, welcome!
I didnt here anything either from CIC which makes me sick too. Lets all hope we'll get good news soon.
I can loose my trust and hope so often :( and then I go hysterical ??? I am some kind of a perfectionist, and this "knowing nothing" just "waiting patiently and quietly" this is just not working for me as simply as it should :) but everything will fall into place , as my Husband says all the time... ::)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Thank you Hungary. I am also a semi-perfectionist in getting things done quickly but perfectly and I get irritated when things don't go the way I want them to.. :'(

But with this application processing, and the strike, etc. I am starting to get used to not getting overworked over having to wait because something happened that I have no control over. If I did, I would go crazy or would already have been while I was getting the entire application organized for submission. It's funny to think that marriage doesn't change you, it's the PR application process..lol :D.
I think I am going to leave the stressing to my husband this time cuz he doesn't stress out while I do over everything. I dont want to look like :eek:, :'( or ??? when i finally reunite with my husband. I am just going to look for other things to keep myself extremely busy so I don't have to think about it. ::) 8)

Just don't lose hope because there is no way that CIC can reject your application if you submitted lots of proof of a legitimate relationship which I am sure you did. Just believe that the love for your husband and family is stronger than CIC and PAFSO and try not to stress out. Time flies and before we know it, we should have that PR and passport in hand. ;D

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Desi-girl said:
Thank you Hungary. I am also a semi-perfectionist in getting things done quickly but perfectly and I get irritated when things don't go the way I want them to.. :'(

But with this application processing, and the strike, etc. I am starting to get used to not getting overworked over having to wait because something happened that I have no control over. If I did, I would go crazy or would already have been while I was getting the entire application organized for submission. It's funny to think that marriage doesn't change you, it's the PR application process..lol :D.
I think I am going to leave the stressing to my husband this time cuz he doesn't stress out while I do over everything. I dont want to look like :eek:, :'( or ??? when i finally reunite with my husband. I am just going to look for other things to keep myself extremely busy so I don't have to think about it. ::) 8)

Just don't lose hope because there is no way that CIC can reject your application if you submitted lots of proof of a legitimate relationship which I am sure you did. Just believe that the love for your husband and family is stronger than CIC and PAFSO and try not to stress out. Time flies and before we know it, we should have that PR and passport in hand. ;D
We will be friends soon ;) ;)