+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
You are welcome BossJosh.

castleseng

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Hi all, another quick update, our ecas updated to decision made today! hopefully thats good news but have had no email so far :p ...hope everyone elses is moving along nicely!

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
ohh wooowww!!!!! Does that means that you will get PR very soon? What else would it mean though, wow London, Rome and Paris are amazing...
Wish you all the bests!

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2013 Received: July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
September 5, 2013 as per my MP
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
castleseng said:
Hi all, another quick update, our ecas updated to decision made today! hopefully thats good news but have had no email so far :p ...hope everyone elses is moving along nicely!
Wow our time line is very close in respect to when the application was received. I wish mine was moving as quickly as your :(

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
olinadposadas said:
Wow our time line is very close in respect to when the application was received. I wish mine was moving as quickly as your :(
Yeah me too :( but the truth is that Vienna is the slowest embassy (except for Tunisia, Pakistan etc.) so hold on you'll get it too ;)

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2013 Received: July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
September 5, 2013 as per my MP
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
Hungary said:
Yeah me too :( but the truth is that Vienna is the slowest embassy (except for Tunisia, Pakistan etc.) so hold on you'll get it too ;)

I hate waiting ;) I just wish timelines are a lot faster

castleseng

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
yeahh its so fast it makes me uneasy :s ..however i would imagine they would ask for an interview rather than rejecting us ..seeing as we are a very straight-forward case
p.s im sure many people in this channel will get theres soon also!

nortena

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2013
AOR Received.
25-07-13
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
LANDED..........
22-03-2014
castleseng said:
Congratulations..!!! Other visa offices should take note of how London does things!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
castleseng said:
Congratulations! Woot! Woot! :p :p :p

That was really fast. Was your case straight forward? You did get 'in process' quickly and there are still other people there with a London VO who applied earlier and didn't get DM or even 'in process' either, so just wondering.

anxiousinlove

Oct 15, 2013
HI!!

Im new on here, wish I had the support from the get go!

Application received July 2, Approved to sponsor July 29, Med. results received ( Aug sometime no date on file although test was in May), Sept 30 interview, Oct 1 processing application...status ' IN PROCESS'

I am sponsoring my husband from Algeria to come to me...he has had his interview Sept 30, they told him there, verbally they approved and he will be with me for Christmas, we just have to wait until they finish the criminal checks. They said they will contact him when the visa is ready and he will go to the CDN embassy in Algiers and they will put visa in his passport there ( as opposed to sending in passport). As of Oct 1, is says they ' IN PROCESS'. We are both holding our breath that any day we will get the call for him to get his visa!!
They also told him there is a right of permanent residence fee, I will get an email and need to pay that...still waiting for the email.

Impatient, anxious...feeling like we'll get news anyday!

Would love to join the spreadsheet...

Thanks!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
anxiousinlove said:
HI!!

Application received July 2, med. results received ( Aug sometime no date on file), Sept 30 interview, Oct 1 processing application...

I am sponsoring my husband from Algeria to come to me...he has had his interview Sept 30, they told him there, verbally they approved and he will be with me for Christmas, we just have to wait until they finish the criminal checks. They said they will contact him when the visa is ready and he will go to the CDN embassy in Algiers and they will put visa in his passport there ( as opposed to sending in passport). As of Oct 1, is says they ' IN PROCESS'. We are both holding our breath that any day we will get the call for him to get his visa!!
They also told him there is a right of permanent residence fee, I will get an email and need to pay that...still waiting for the email.

Thanks!!
Hiiii Anxiousinlove, welcome to the forum. I am sure BossJosh or Mrsalvaro will add you to the spreadsheet soon. Congrats for getting this far with your application. I wish they would be faster with the applications and giving out the visas but they are only humans and the strike didn't help either. Where are you in Canada? What questions did they ask your husband during the interview? Is your case straight forward (the usual like first wedding, etc)?

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
Hi everyone:

Wooow tha's fast I wish we could have that timeline. Congrats to you guys :D!!!

In Mexico VO things move slow, I haven't received AOR yet, I still not able to log in with my file #, and everything has been the same since we got SA on August.

Start feeling desperate, I just want to know they have my file, just know something is going on.

CDAN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
anxiousinlove said:
HI!!

Application received July 2, Approved to sponsor July 29, Med. results received ( Aug sometime no date on file although test was in May), Sept 30 interview, Oct 1 processing application...status ' IN PROCESS'

Thanks!!

What types of things were you asked in the interview?

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
castleseng said:

Hey castleseng! COngrats bro! You're so close to having your PR visa. I am so happy for you. ;) ;) ;)

By the way you've been updated on the spreadsheet. ;D

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Hello anxiousinlove! Welcome to our thread!Also, congratulations to the fast progress of your application!! :D I am happy and somehow became mositive because we almost have the same timeline. Somehow I am wishing that our application will be processes as fast as yours. :p :p :p

I already added you to our spreadsheet. You are currently on row # 6. The link is on my signature below.

By the way, where is your husband bound to in Canada?

Thanks sis! ;D ;D ;D

anxiousinlove said:
HI!!

Thanks!!