+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The hearing has postponed due to no IRB member available.

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Hi Folks,

My hearing has been postponed due to no member available, they did not mention the new date, they only said that the hearing will be rescheduled shortly as a member available.
Any similar case/experience?
how long could it take?

Thank you for your help.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
SAMER MAHER said:
Hi Folks,

My hearing has been postponed due to no member available, they did not mention the new date, they only said that the hearing will be rescheduled shortly as a member available.
how long could it take?

Thank you for your help.
It can take couple of months

Ahmad15

Mar 24, 2017
My hearing was cancelled on 12th April bc of no member too. My case officer told me that
My file was complete but no member is available. Is there any thing I could do?
Or just wait for IRB to give me another date. This makes a person seriously
Depressed when you are in the middle of no where. Could somebody plz share the experience?

Thanks

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Ahmad15 said:
My hearing was cancelled on 12th April bc of no member too. My case officer told me that
My file was complete but no member is available. Is there any thing I could do?
Or just wait for IRB to give me another date. This makes a person seriously
Depressed when you are in the middle of no where. Could somebody plz share the experience?

Thanks
Yes it is so agonizing but there is no other option but of waiting.

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
My hearing was supposed to take place on 15th March,2017 but due to the same reason(lack of judges) it was prosponded untill further notice.my laywer said that it could take few weeks to max. 1 year to get a new hearing date !!!

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
captains said:
My hearing was supposed to take place on 15th March,2017 but due to the same reason(lack of judges) it was prosponded untill further notice.my laywer said that it could take few weeks to max. 1 year to get a new hearing date !!!
Did they mention that they will reschedule another hearing "shortly"?

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
the schedule clerk called my laywer directly and informed him that my date has been prosponded and will be rescheduled shortly.my lawyer is following up my case every week.he is calling them time to time to get a new date.

Kindauae

May 10, 2017
Hi Folks,

how long could it take?

Thank you for your help.
Hi Folks,

how long could it take?

Thank you for your help.
Hi I would like to ask you if you get any response from the court for the new date because I got the same postponed today no member available and they mention shortly will inform us same thing