AOR Received.
05-04-2016
File Transfer...
19-05-2016
Med's Request
15-06-2016
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
I am wondering if anyone has experience dealing with this company for RCMP clearance?

Long story short, Dakar Visa office contacted us to have applicant submit RCMP fingerprinting clearance on December 1st, 2016. They gave us a 60 day deadline, applicant was in the USA and he had ink-rolled fingerprints done ASAP and they were received by The Fingerprint Room December 4th.

It is now January 10th and we still have no results despite contacting the company several times. Turn around time on the website was declared at 14 days. Applicant has no record or involvement in any crime.

We are panicking that we will not receive the fingerprints in time and he will be declined. Please if you have any insight into how to deal with this company or this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanadianm said:
I am wondering if anyone has experience dealing with this company for RCMP clearance?

Long story short, Dakar Visa office contacted us to have applicant submit RCMP fingerprinting clearance on December 1st, 2016. They gave us a 60 day deadline, applicant was in the USA and he had ink-rolled fingerprints done ASAP and they were received by The Fingerprint Room December 4th.

It is now January 10th and we still have no results despite contacting the company several times. Turn around time on the website was declared at 14 days. Applicant has no record or involvement in any crime.

We are panicking that we will not receive the fingerprints in time and he will be declined. Please if you have any insight into how to deal with this company or this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.
RCMP can take up to 150 days to finalize verification if there is a match of the fingerprints in any Canadian database . e.g Police , CBSA , Refugee , Immigration , overstay , deportation etc .
if none of that applies to you then I shouldn't take more than 1 to 2 weeks max .

Once Fingerprints submitted to the RCMP the fingerprint company can't do anything and you should contact the RCMP directly to inquire .

Kanadianm

Jan 31, 2016
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
File Transfer...
19-05-2016
Med's Request
15-06-2016
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Thank-you. The applicant has never been fingerprinted before so it is not possible that there has been a match. It has been more than a month and I contacted the RCMP who was unable to provide me with a reason why it's taking so long.

Do visa offices provide extensions to their 60day deadline generally? Is it unheard of?

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanadianm said:
Thank-you. The applicant has never been fingerprinted before so it is not possible that there has been a match. It has been more than a month and I contacted the RCMP who was unable to provide me with a reason why it's taking so long.

Do visa offices provide extensions to their 60day deadline generally? Is it unheard of?
Yes Visa offices can extend the 60 days and they can do it in multiple times if needed , just tell them the RCMP is still processing it . email them few weeks before your due time .