+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Fees

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Hello All,

My study is 3 years. 1 year as a foundation study and 2 yeas as master study I can collect 2 years of study fees and one year of my life expenses.

That what I can collect. Is it enough to complete my study or not? can I do anything there to support my study fees?

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fedail said:
Hello All,

My study is 3 years. 1 year as a foundation study and 2 yeas as master study I can collect 2 years of study fees and one year of my life expenses.

That what I can collect. Is it enough to complete my study or not? can I do anything there to support my study fees?
hi,
I asked many friends those are in Canada they all told me that you can't sport your fees during you study.....you can only sport your living dues if you do part time jobs(work off campus)......As you collect 3 year dues 2 year for study and 1 year for living so i think you can afford your fees if you can arrange your 1st year living expensive by yourself save you money that was for you living expensive....gud luck.

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
in which uni u have applied

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
HI thanks for your answer.
what i saved is 2 years of 3 years study fees and one year life expenses. If I can't save money for the last year for my master degree can i take a gap for 1 year then complete my study again?

I'm enrolling in university of western Ontario.

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
I know that I can't take loan while I'm under student visa. So can I stop my study for one year to collect for the second year. thanks

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fedail said:
HI thanks for your answer.
what i saved is 2 years of 3 years study fees and one year life expenses. If I can't save money for the last year for my master degree can i take a gap for 1 year then complete my study again?

I'm enrolling in university of western Ontario.
hi,
technically you can apply but once you will leave study then you will face study permit problem bcoz your study permit will expire and you will need a new study permit....but if you gain work permit and PR then its easy.

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
So I can stop for a one semester and then renew my study permits right. what I'm asking is. Is it allowable or easy to stop on semester and this can help to collect money for the second semester ?