Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Nomination.....
14-12-2010
Interview........
14-12-2010
Guys,

I have a question, does the amount mentioned in the contract of Financial Self-sufficiency should be with us while we come to the airport of Canada?
I mean we truly were honest when we mentioned the amount, because we were waiting for for a money from the tribunal, my husband has a case against his sponsor, who didn't pay him for more than 8 months which should be more than 30 $, but this month we were surprised by the lawyer who said that the case is closed without any benefit for us.
IT'S GOLF NO RULES NO LAWS.
we have the minimum amount mentioned by the government only.

Please help me what to do?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qorax said:
aouksh974 said:
Salam 3likom,

Guys i need your help, we mentioned in the contract of the The Financial Self-sufficiency a strong amount because we were about to get this amount from the tribunal, we have labour case and the employer was supposed to pay us but unfortunately our case was closed without any benefit for us.

Now we are worried about this, what are we going to do?
we got our CSQ and we are going to apply for the federal very soon, we do not know if we go for it or we just stop here because we may not enter Canada because of this problem?
U must have the required funds - else u may not succeed with your PR case. It's one of the main requirements of the IRPA.

Qorax

aouksh974

Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Nomination.....
14-12-2010
Interview........
14-12-2010
Salam,

Dear do you mean the required amount by the canadian government or the amount we mentioned?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aouksh974 said:
Salam,

Dear do you mean the required amount by the canadian government or the amount we mentioned?
CIC Minimum Funds Guide (the no. of Pax Table).