+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The bombshell - Police Verification from US

maypillleaf0411

Jun 24, 2017
Hi,

So after I had uploaded my spouse's travel history, today I got the bombshell that my application has been rejected because I haven't attached her Police Verification from the FBI. It appears that her multiple trips in 3 years (2010-2013) has accounted for more than 6 months of stay and that, it warrants an FBI clearance.

My wife had stayed there for about 6 months or just a bit more in a span of 3 years. I should have read the entire set of instructions but I failed so, yeah, I agree it's on me.

But could anybody tell me what could be the way forward?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

So after I had uploaded my spouse's travel history, today I got the bombshell that my application has been rejected because I haven't attached her Police Verification from the FBI. It appears that her multiple trips in 3 years (2010-2013) has accounted for more than 6 months of stay and that, it warrants an FBI clearance.

My wife had stayed there for about 6 months or just a bit more in a span of 3 years. I should have read the entire set of instructions but I failed so, yeah, I agree it's on me.

But could anybody tell me what could be the way forward?
That's a bummer!

Apply for your spouse's FBI PCC ASAP. Then enter the pool again and wait for an ITA. You will get your fee refunded in 2-3 weeks. Make sure all your other documents are fine and once you get an ITA, apply again.

Good luck!

maypillleaf0411

Jun 24, 2017
That's a bummer!

Apply for your spouse's FBI PCC ASAP. Then enter the pool again and wait for an ITA. You will get your fee refunded in 2-3 weeks. Make sure all your other documents are fine and once you get an ITA, apply again.

Good luck!
Thank you so much Maverick. I was thinking of the same thing. I am completely taken by surprise to be honest. The last thing I expected was this being a reason to shoot down my application.

But I need to pick myself up and start working on this again. All the way from the beginning. But yeah, thats the only way forward I understand.

maypillleaf0411

Jun 24, 2017
That's a bummer!

Good luck!
A quick question though, I am trying to fill the form for FBI PCC and I see it asks me for an SSN which I never had as both my wife and I were in the US on a B1 visa. How would FBI even process my PCC?