+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The best PR visa consultants in Amritsar, Punjab, India

Pujak

Aug 13, 2019
Is there anyone who can help me out by suggesting the genuine PR visa consultants in Amritsar or Jalandhar city of state Punjab. As there are numerous fraud cases nowadays. It would be beneficial for all guidance seekers.
Regards.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The best thing to do is to educate yourself on the process. Even if someone recommends a honest/legitimate consultant, they too can make errors. Especially if you don't know how it works, and perhaps you forget to tell them something important which affects your file.

In addition, good consultants (the legitimate ones) aren't cheap. If you are paying $2000-$3000 for your application, you want to make sure you maximize your return on that investment.

If you understand the process yourself, you will be able to tell the difference between a good consultant and a fake one.

What kind of visa are you looking to get? Have you read the threads on Express Entry?

Reactions: Pujak

Pujak

Aug 13, 2019
Hi, thank you so much for replying. Actually, I'm new to this forum and looking for express entry visa services so that I can get guidance first so as to start my process later on. Truth be told, I'm li'l bit worried and want to play at safer side as I don't know the procedure.

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
Hi, thank you so much for replying. Actually, I'm new to this forum and looking for express entry visa services so that I can get guidance first so as to start my process later on. Truth be told, I'm li'l bit worried and want to play at safer side as I don't know the procedure.
Y-axis is somewhat better.

tell them that you would pay in installments after every stage.

remember that if your application gets delayed by a year....they may charge you again.....

As long as money is not a problem for you.....hiring a consultant makes some sense...though I have seen consultants causing goof-up's bcoz of which candidates have lost out on pr.

Reactions: Pujak

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
In that case, read up on Express Entry first. There's lots of official information here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

Then, read the threads on the Express Entry forum here. Especially the stickied threads. Then, ask questions here to clear any doubts that you may have.

After you're confident that you have a good understanding of EE, then you can go talk to different consultants. If you find you know more than the consultant, run away.

anuj94

Aug 23, 2019
Is there anyone who can help me out by suggesting the genuine PR visa consultants in Amritsar or Jalandhar city of state Punjab. As there are numerous fraud cases nowadays. It would be beneficial for all guidance seekers.
Regards.
I was in a similar situation as yours 5 months ago. Got my PR last month.
I do not know about Punjab but I did my family's application through an Indian consultant based in Canada practicing with a license. I got his reference from a friend working in Canada. From my experience, his services were genuine, transparent and charged me less than the unauthorized consultants from my hometown.(Delhi) which was surprising. Guidance was provided step by step.
mowc27@gmail.com - email id (Name-Monish)
If you ever end up contacting, tell him Anuj referred:)
All the best with your immigration process.

Also, do not believe anyone blindly. Not even me. This was just my experience. To make sure any consultant is authentic ask for his license number and verify that online. If you see his license number and name coming up online, then he is a person you can trust. I asked my consultant about his verification details as I was in India and he was in Canada. He happily provided everything immediately and I could confirm his identity on the licensing body's website. That is the process many people do not know. Keep your eyes and ears open during this process.