+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Beijing office refused my dad's visitor visa application

Apr 28, 2023
Hey, I applied visitor visa for my parents in Canada, but it was processed in Beijing. My dad was the primary applicant, but they got different application numbers and UCI. And they are listed as two separate applications on the CIC website. Twenty days after I applied, my dad got the request for payment for biometrics, but my mom's application never got any message. So I paid for my dad's biometric fee. After 18 days of waiting, the office sent me a message saying they rejected my dad's application because we did not provide the biometrics and did not pay for the biometrics. But I never received the biometric instruction letter from the office. Meanwhile, there is still nothing on my mom's application.
It is tough to contact the IRCC right now. The Beijing office only accepts web form messages, and they have not returned my message yet. Does anybody know why I have not received any biometric instruction letter for my dad? Should I have paid for both of my parents when the payment request came for my dad? The language of the payment request was vague. It was using my dad's UCI and application number. Also, it said, "Select the fee that applies to your application." Did I make a mistake here?

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
First of all, im sorry to hear about the rejection but probably you should re-apply the visa

I may not able to help you but this morning I submitted visa application online (Canada) for my parent and my sister while they are in Indonesia.

Yes each person get different IRCC#, UCI#..
6 hours later, i got 3 msg for each applicant about getting biometric in VFS Jakarta.

About fees since I applied online so before I able to submitted their files, I need to pay the visa and biometric at the same time (automatically- the CIC informed how much $ I need to pay).

So I wonder how did you apply for the visa
? Paper or online? If paper, probably you should pay the fees for visa and biometric at the same time...(you can pay the fees together not individual- in my case I paid for $470 for 3 persons)..

Good luck for you..

Hey, I applied visitor visa for my parents in Canada, but it was processed in Beijing. My dad was the primary applicant, but they got different application numbers and UCI. And they are listed as two separate applications on the CIC website. Twenty days after I applied, my dad got the request for payment for biometrics, but my mom's application never got any message. So I paid for my dad's biometric fee. After 18 days of waiting, the office sent me a message saying they rejected my dad's application because we did not provide the biometrics and did not pay for the biometrics. But I never received the biometric instruction letter from the office. Meanwhile, there is still nothing on my mom's application.
It is tough to contact the IRCC right now. The Beijing office only accepts web form messages, and they have not returned my message yet. Does anybody know why I have not received any biometric instruction letter for my dad? Should I have paid for both of my parents when the payment request came for my dad? The language of the payment request was vague. It was using my dad's UCI and application number. Also, it said, "Select the fee that applies to your application." Did I make a mistake here?