+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the agent handling my traveling, does not seem sincier. this is the letter received

motray

May 6, 2023
This refers to your application for a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa.
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you do not meet the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
I have additional concerns that you may be inadmissible under subsection 40(1) of IRPA, which states:
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.
Specifically, I have concerns that you have provided a fraudulent or inappropriately obtained Labour Market Impact Assessment number in your application for a work permit, which if undetected could have induced an error in the administration of The Act, in that a visa/work permit could have been issued in error based on fraudulent information. Please provide your explanation.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you would be inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to subsection 40(2)(a):
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond. You will have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns.
This must be received at this office by: 2023/04/20
Date format is (YYYY/MM/DD)
You must use your IRCC secure account to send us the requested documents. If you submitted your application via paper, please link your paper application to your online account so that you can upload your documents directly to your file. Documents and information submitted in any other mode or format will not be accepted.
For more information, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23.
If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be rendered on your application based on the information before us.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
International Network

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This refers to your application for a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa.
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you do not meet the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
I have additional concerns that you may be inadmissible under subsection 40(1) of IRPA, which states:
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.
Specifically, I have concerns that you have provided a fraudulent or inappropriately obtained Labour Market Impact Assessment number in your application for a work permit, which if undetected could have induced an error in the administration of The Act, in that a visa/work permit could have been issued in error based on fraudulent information. Please provide your explanation.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you would be inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to subsection 40(2)(a):
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond. You will have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns.
This must be received at this office by: 2023/04/20
Date format is (YYYY/MM/DD)
You must use your IRCC secure account to send us the requested documents. If you submitted your application via paper, please link your paper application to your online account so that you can upload your documents directly to your file. Documents and information submitted in any other mode or format will not be accepted.
For more information, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23.
If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be rendered on your application based on the information before us.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
International Network
IRCC states that you provided a fake LMIA, and you have 7 days to respond or you are banned from Canada for 5 years. Did you submit a fake LMIA? If not, talk to your Canadian employer and get a Canadian immigration lawyer to respond to the letter. It doesn't matter that the agent did something wrong because you are the one that signs the application.

What did you apply for and what was the job offer?

Reactions: Taran D and scylla

motray

May 6, 2023
Thank you for your explanation. The agent told me he applied on my behalf for a temporary work permit. He informed me he had responded to the letter, and that he was sure theLMIA is not fake , but I am not satisfied.
PLS IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO AT THIS JUNCTION. I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED FOR 5 YEARS.

motray

May 6, 2023
Ps how can I re loginto my Ircc portal, I have issues with my login, and am told I can't log in. I made a mistake on the security answers, now I have a message to check on the portal. Pls what do I do.
Thank you

motray

May 6, 2023
I am having problems with my GCKey account. I made a mistake while typing the security answers, my laptop keypad is not good. Now it tells me I am unable to continue with the portal online any longer. Pls what do I do.