+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The additional documents you provided have been uploaded!

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
Today i was checking my account after more than 40 days in IP2
I found this message " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

The problem is I uploaded nothing, i was not asked to upload anything! anybody else has this message?

Forooghk

Jul 30, 2017
I found this message " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

The problem is I uploaded nothing, i was not asked to upload anything! anybody else has this message?
The same thing happened to me today. After 45 days in ip 2 i saw the status the additional documents you provided have been uploaded. With the bg check still: “ we are processing your background check” what is you application status? Hope you have the ppr by now

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
The same thing happened to me today. After 45 days in ip 2 i saw the status the additional documents you provided have been uploaded. With the bg check still: “ we are processing your background check” what is you application status? Hope you have the ppr by now
Same here. I've been in IP2 since Aug 24. Today my additional documents changed to "Have been uploaded". Is the second time it changes to uploaded though and I believe it has something to do when you contact IRCC. Did you call or email them before getting that update?

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Same here. I've been in IP2 since Aug 24. Today my additional documents changed to "Have been uploaded". Is the second time it changes to uploaded though and I believe it has something to do when you contact IRCC. Did you call or email them before getting that update?
It's a glitch in the system.
Many applicants see this updates who didn't submit any additional documents and therefore these updates don't relate to their cases.
Luckily, all these means that they are working on the application and it is not collecting dust somewhere!

Forooghk

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, I had called them before I saw that update.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

same here :confused:

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone who has this kind of message got Ppr?? If yes what were the stages after this message u have seen so far!!
“”The additional documnts u provided have been uploaded!!”””
While nothing was asked and provided!!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
L
Anyone who has this kind of message got Ppr?? If yes what were the stages after this message u have seen so far!!
I uploaded ADR doc two weeks ago & its still showing 'we need more docs from you to process your application' & BG is NA :(
AOR June 15... hopfully something soon

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
So many infact. If you have not received any ADR and status is showing as uploaded then is glitch where I confirmed it post having a call with CIC agent. In my case, I haven't provided any documents or ADR and still status was showing 'reviewed' earlier then 'uploaded' which is strange and later confirmed it as glitch. For others, who have got ADR they can see changes post 20-40days.Hope this helps. I have a friend in FSW-O whose status is still reviewed but the person has got COPR too.

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
So many infact. If you have not received any ADR and status is showing as uploaded then is glitch where I confirmed it post having a call with CIC agent. In my case, I haven't provided any documents or ADR and still status was showing 'reviewed' earlier then 'uploaded' which is strange and later confirmed it as glitch. For others, who have got ADR they can see changes post 20-40days.Hope this helps. I have a friend in FSW-O whose status is still reviewed but the person has got COPR too.
Hi,

Have your status changed after "uploaded"? My status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." today right a day after I called them.

Do you still see "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hi,

Have your status changed after "uploaded"? My status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." today right a day after I called them.

Do you still see "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."?
Stop worrying about the status ...@.siju has already confrmed that as technical glitch.......even it chnges or doesnt chnge it means NOTHING....if there is any chnge feel good its postive...if not they are working...

Reactions: AndersonM

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
Stop worrying about the status ...@.siju has already confrmed that as technical glitch.......even it chnges or doesnt chnge it means NOTHING....if there is any chnge feel good its postive...if not they are working...
Thanks but I'm getting tired of waiting so long... 155 days since AOR :(

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks but I'm getting tired of waiting so long... 155 days since AOR :(
If u have seem the tracker there are people with 200 days since AOr...nothing we can do from our end, Ircc never disclosed their way of processing and people are strained with this wait !! ...as of now the gcms notes is also not being issued within given time...totally agree with your stress...we all are here with you dont worry...

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
If u have seem the tracker there are people with 200 days since AOr...nothing we can do from our end, Ircc never disclosed their way of processing and people are strained with this wait !! ...as of now the gcms notes is also not being issued within given time...totally agree with your stress...we all are here with you dont worry...
Yes, I know. But at the same time you can see people with 200 days, you can see people getting PPR with 19 days, it's so frustrating...

Reactions: save_me_plz