+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The additional documents you provided have been uploaded!

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Yes, I know. But at the same time you can see people with 200 days, you can see people getting PPR with 19 days, it's so frustrating...
AGain there is no mandatory process disclosed regarding updates and timelines....each case is diffrnt each officer assigned is different!!

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

Have your status changed after "uploaded"? My status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." today right a day after I called them.

Do you still see "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."?
Yes it is the same and yes I got confirmation that from CIC agent that it is a glitch and no documents are required from my end.

Reactions: AndersonM

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
AGain there is no mandatory process disclosed regarding updates and timelines....each case is diffrnt each officer assigned is different!!
Exactly I second that. The total time frame is 6 months. Again based on today's draw, hopes are high for PNP applicants. Just that stay positive @AndersonM . All the best Bud.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndersonM

Shehz

Nov 24, 2017
Hi guys, reading this thread of messages really helped. I happened to face the same situation, after calling CIC the Add Documents status changed to ‘Uploaded’ from ‘Revowed’ and the background check status remained the same- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.. I was wondering since Nov.1st did any of you guys receive PPR email? Would appreciate if you replied as I will have sense of how long should I wait to expect the email.. Thank you all once again

honeysood

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have a query, 15 days back I called the cic helpline form India and the agent told me Congratulations your profile is Approved, since then I have not seen any update on my profile neither received any emails for next actionable steps.

I yesterday saw : Review of additional documents "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

However I have not provided any additional documents, I am confused should I be Happy or Concerned

Seek your guidance.

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hello everyone, l have a question that can someone be rejected after IP2?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
@Alberta Semi Skilled, Yes rejections are possible at any stage if the application doesnt meet the criteria according to analyst...for your knowledge u can just go through few cases here itself on this forum....rejections after 7 mnths...however....just stay positive dont lower your hopes!!gudluck

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
@Alberta Semi Skilled, Yes rejections are possible at any stage if the application doesnt meet the criteria according to analyst...for your knowledge u can just go through few cases here itself on this forum....rejections after 7 mnths...however....just stay positive dont lower your hopes!!gudluck

Thanks for the reply

Love life

Feb 18, 2021
I was asked to upload supporting documents on December 22, 2020 and the status got changed from we need additional information to process your application to the additional documents you provided have been uploaded. And its been more than 50 days it shows the same. Too much worried. Gc key says my application is a complex one. Any one who had face the same issues. Also any idea how long would they usually take to process a complex application.

Fhth67888

Feb 28, 2021
Please ircc requested for some documents from me I sent it before the deadline but I didn't get a confirmation mail that they received it as usual
But on my status it is showing submitted
And on the additional documents page it says "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded". Does it mean they are reviewing the documents already?

Fhth67888

Feb 28, 2021
I was asked to upload supporting documents on December 22, 2020 and the status got changed from we need additional information to process your application to the additional documents you provided have been uploaded. And its been more than 50 days it shows the same. Too much worried. Gc key says my application is a complex one. Any one who had face the same issues. Also any idea how long would they usually take to process a complex application.
What document where you asked to provide.