+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

that was harsh, I need your support

Status
Not open for further replies.

realtexdex

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Wouldn't you rather want the truth the whole truth instead of some cute fairy tale steeped in maple syrup? This is true even in healthcare where there is always a dearth of trained folks. The US / Australia are always looking to hire, while the employers in Canada, aren't even polite enough to respond. Like I said it smells of a sense of insecurity towards US educated folks!

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trytry said:
True mine also got deleted...

Okay now i will type which Moderator will like....here it is "Go to Canada, there are tons of jobs, the moment students will take admission in first year, they will start getting job offer.... ;D "
If you notice, I stopped posting since then. What for? It will get deleted anyway if it's what I think and not a lie some post reporting members here would like to hear.

First, they attacked and insulted me personally, said there is no corruption in India.

When I posted 5 direct links to Indian websites (with a search page with hundreds of more links) , with articles and posts BY INDIANS about rampant corruption IN INDIA, they (unable to claim that it's untrue) had it deleted by moderator.
And,mind you, my purpose was to to criticize culture of corruption, which is rampant in the third world and now starting to spread like a cancer in Canada
(what else but corruption do you call "you must network to get a job" ,so excitedly cheered by those who either don't have a clue, or willfully want Canada to become just as corrupted as the places we originally come from).

Now, they say everyone has his own truth and that I must be thinking I am a God, because I don't tell rosy lies they want to hear ;D
Apparently, some people sincerely think that you must feel like you are a God to tell what you think and not the lies they want to hear ;D

realtexdex

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Why must you make a dig at India everytime though? Sure it is corrupt, but there are other countries in the third world,just as corrupt or worse! The western media is obsessed with glorifying evrything unsavory about India. Slumdog millionaire anyone? Have you been slighted by an Indian?

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is full with Indians, Chinese... of course that when somebody have been for sometime in Canada it will think about south Asians... soon this country will be converted and it will look like an Asian territory. Probably that's why the standard of living is also going down.

RocketCity

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
U062
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Nomination.....
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
RPRF Request 02-03-2015, PPR Request 10-03-2015
david1697 said:
Canada today, economy wise, is not much different from many third world countries, could even be worse in terms of job hunting (at least in India an Indian already has a "network" and knows whom to bribe to buy himself a job, in Canada he will have to hit many walls before he even figures what's going on).
One of the most ridiculous statements I've heard here. Come to a real 3rd world country before making such idiotic statements.

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
Canada is full with Indians, Chinese... of course that when somebody have been for sometime in Canada it will think about south Asians... soon this country will be converted and it will look like an Asian territory. Probably that's why the standard of living is also going down.
Indians and Chinese are also in USA. Maybe more than Canada, has it been turned into a South Asian country? This is blind generalization people love doing. Standard of living goes down when there are no jobs not because of Indians, Chinese or some other community. Everyone is flocking to Canada to get a job while hardly anyone starts a business there.
Immigration is a part of globalization, if you want a one community nation then vote for a government that can deport immigrants back.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulk9 said:
Indians and Chinese are also in USA. Maybe more than Canada, has it been turned into a South Asian country? This is blind generalization people love doing. Standard of living goes down when there are no jobs not because of Indians, Chinese or some other community. Everyone is flocking to Canada to get a job while hardly anyone starts a business there.
Immigration is a part of globalization, if you want a one community nation then vote for a government that can deport immigrants back.
i agree! We Asians adopt the culture in NA and not the other way around he he he.

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
Lol agreed to some extent.

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
realtexdex said:
Why must you make a dig at India everytime though? Sure it is corrupt, but there are other countries in the third world,just as corrupt or worse! The western media is obsessed with glorifying evrything unsavory about India. Slumdog millionaire anyone? Have you been slighted by an Indian?
He just uses India as an example, not something anyone sentimental about India should take personally.

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
rahulk9 said:
Oh people start loads of businesses here. But what's the use when they hire only 'networked' people?

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazibkg said:
Oh people start loads of businesses here. But what's the use when they hire only 'networked' people?
Not everyone is willing to take a risk. People trust their network and that is why it the first option they pick someone from it. It is human tendency to do that.

No country is good or bad, its the people of the country that make the difference. Not everyone is a critical thinker and there is a limit to which a person can read bad about his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.