+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

that was harsh, I need your support

Status
Not open for further replies.

trytry

Jan 16, 2015
Keep on typing David, but i would say like a normal person and not like a lawyer, argument and then counter argument. I even didn't believe anybody until i land and saw with my own eyes. Here it seems everybody wants to hear good, pinkish, so tell them good things, pinkish. Tell them that come to Canada...Offices need immigrants, old immigrants are not getting jobs (good well paid jobs) but yea new one will definitely get.

But India/Pak/Bangladesh has too many people, things are improving in India but at a very slow pace (except Metros). A physiotherapist in Madhya Pradesh or a Nurse in Kerala or an electrician in Orissa or an Accountant in Rohtak in India only getting less salary and they are working 10-11 hours a day on a fixed salary and not overtime like in Canada after 8 hours (as everybody is not doing govt. jobs). Salary is very low and if some of them reach Canada and still didn't get any of their respective field job and even though they get a job in Wal-Mart or a Restaurant as a waiter or a house cleaning then they are feeling happy there so let it be like that...They will know by themselves and they will start telling NO to other hopeful immigrant/planning to immigrate/planning to file their application that please don't come if you're doing good but this cycle will keep on going. Please don't sell your assets and if possible don't resign from your well paid jobs guys cuz Canada need Laborers frankly, guards and they want to lower the salaries. They want everybody work through recruitment agencies so that we all get jobs but not the benefits and not the overtime and also did not get full 40 hours.

Welcome to Canada/Bienvenue Au Canada.

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
trytry said:
Keep on typing David, but i would say like a normal person and not like a lawyer, argument and then counter argument. I even didn't believe anybody until i land and saw with my own eyes. Here it seems everybody wants to hear good, pinkish, so tell them good things, pinkish. Tell them that come to Canada...Offices need immigrants, old immigrants are not getting jobs (good well paid jobs) but yea new one will definitely get.

But India/Pak/Bangladesh has too many people, things are improving in India but at a very slow pace (except Metros). A physiotherapist in Madhya Pradesh or a Nurse in Kerala or an electrician in Orissa or an Accountant in Rohtak in India only getting less salary and they are working 10-11 hours a day on a fixed salary and not overtime like in Canada after 8 hours (as everybody is not doing govt. jobs). Salary is very low and if some of them reach Canada and still didn't get any of their respective field job and even though they get a job in Wal-Mart or a Restaurant as a waiter or a house cleaning then they are feeling happy there so let it be like that...They will know by themselves and they will start telling NO to other hopeful immigrant/planning to immigrate/planning to file their application that please don't come if you're doing good but this cycle will keep on going. Please don't sell your assets and if possible don't resign from your well paid jobs guys cuz Canada need Laborers frankly, guards and they want to lower the salaries. They want everybody work through recruitment agencies so that we all get jobs but not the benefits and not the overtime and also did not get full 40 hours.

Welcome to Canada/Bienvenue Au Canada.
Look, I don't deny that the economy isn't doing well at all in Canada. But repeating the same old information and opinions ad nauseam isn't doing anybody any good. If someone is so all-fired brilliant, let him use his genius to advise people on what steps they need to take to get acclimatised, accredited etc. before landing in Canada. Sure, I reckon there are a lot of new immigrants out there who got roped in by an agent, paid them some money to do the paperwork, and landed, all without a clue on what the next steps were, to get employment in their professions. Those unprepared, uninitiated people are the ones who skew the statistics. So, if you reckon the best way to revive the economy is limit the number of skilled workers to the number of jobs available, then sorry, I don't agree. The only way to revive a struggling economy is to create jobs for a larger population, which then increases production and productivity, increases tax revenue for the government, increases spending and thus creates a better cash-flow and turnover.
Maybe Mr. Brilliant David, instead of bleating about the economy, could apply his enormous erudition in economics, to find a solution to the problem. The problem itself is fairly obvious.
Telling people the land of their dreams is one thing. Telling them not to try to realize their dreams is another. No one has the right to do that. For that matter, all you nay-sayers, why do you stay in Canada if it is so bad? Either things are worse where you came from, or pretty much the same, in which case, why are you complaining? Or else, they are much better, in which case, why haven't you gone back?

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheNightmanCometh said:
Dave, you're all right with me. You repeat the same things over and over like broken record, and you're a sensitive little flower; but you bring much needed drama and entertainment to a forum that's supposed to be rather dry. :D
Call it what you want but no one here is telling me what opinion I should have and when I can say it. Clear and simple.

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul20978 said:
Look, I don't deny that the economy isn't doing well at all in Canada. But repeating the same old information and opinions ad nauseam isn't doing anybody any good. If someone is so all-fired brilliant, let him use his genius to advise people on what steps they need to take to get acclimatised, accredited etc. before landing in Canada. Sure, I reckon there are a lot of new immigrants out there who got roped in by an agent, paid them some money to do the paperwork, and landed, all without a clue on what the next steps were, to get employment in their professions. Those unprepared, uninitiated people are the ones who skew the statistics. So, if you reckon the best way to revive the economy is limit the number of skilled workers to the number of jobs available, then sorry, I don't agree. The only way to revive a struggling economy is to create jobs for a larger population, which then increases production and productivity, increases tax revenue for the government, increases spending and thus creates a better cash-flow and turnover.
Maybe Mr. Brilliant David, instead of bleating about the economy, could apply his enormous erudition in economics, to find a solution to the problem. The problem itself is fairly obvious.
Telling people the land of their dreams is one thing. Telling them not to try to realize their dreams is another. No one has the right to do that. For that matter, all you nay-sayers, why do you stay in Canada if it is so bad? Either things are worse where you came from, or pretty much the same, in which case, why are you complaining? Or else, they are much better, in which case, why haven't you gone back?
Rahul, I will always have an opinion which is mine, and I couldn't care less if anyone is pleased with it or not. Nobody had ever owned me , nor ordered me to keep my thoughts to myself and say only things approved by my owner.
Here in US we have no owners, no superiors and no individuals telling us what to think or what to say. Since I am a free person and accustomed to certain way of life, I don't fathom how anyone dares to interfere and coerce someone else to keep quite and not express their thoughts which they disagree with.
In any event, you will have to live with it. Again, I couldn't care less what you like or dislike about my opinion. There is nothing you can do to prevent me from having and expressing it. So, better stop wasting your time telling me what to think and write here.

As to your or anyone else's decision to come to Canada, I don't control it. If you want to come to Canada and sweep floors after 25 years of hard study and skilled work then feel free to do so. It's your life and your decision.

But, in the West, in Democratic societies, we have a voice and opinion and Government is there to serve our interests (unlike a third world country, where government is a "boss" and everyone is their servant).
So, if I see that economy is failing , no jobs are being created ,while stream of immigrants keeps going up, you bet I will naturally advocate measures to curb or put a moratorium on flow of immigrants , because no one wins when umber of desperate job seekers increases in geometrical proportion to number of jobs that flee Canada. Supply and demand is an established axiom, so what is the good of increasing skilled immigrant pool while jobs flee Canada? What good it does to Canada,to those who already settled there and those who now immigrate to Canada?

This is part of Democratic process (my ability and freedom to have and express my, in this particular case political, opinion).
And it's one of the most protected kinds of the free speech, and there is no way some Rahul from across the globe would come here to coerce me into a silence.

So you will have to live with it and get used to it, because here in the West we have a Democracy!

People here are active participants of the political system, in fact we are all politicians here and open public forum is where we gather , exchange our opinions and learn from each other. about our concerns and form our opinions.
And if you don't like it, well, I have a stern, uncompromising message for you: I couldn't care less.

This is my last response to you where I had to explain kind of obvious things. Any of your venomous, vitriolic posts filled with personal attacks against me will be ignored from now on.

realtexdex

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Just like you have the right to express your jaded opinions tirelessly, the others have their own rights to put down your air of negativity/superiority. You are quick to assail other people, but when the tables are turned, you get defensive and angry. Like someone said before, you bring the drama, and that keeps this dry forum entertaining. So go ahead be the nattering nabob of negativity that you are!

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
realtexdex said:
Just like you have the right to express your jaded opinions tirelessly, the others have their own rights to put down your air of negativity/superiority. You are quick to assail other people, but when the tables are turned, you get defensive and angry. Like someone said before, you bring the drama, and that keeps this dry forum entertaining. So go ahead be the nattering nabob of negativity that you are!
Do not lie. I do not assail or insult people when I say there are scarce jobs, oversupply of skilled labor and duty to "network" to be considered for a job in Canada.

Calling me names and trying to coerce me to not express my opinion is, on the other hand, what some people unable to argue with me on merits do.

But no one has a right to come and start a personal attack or coerce the other into silence because they disagree with the political opinions (or opinion about economy) of the opponent. There is a right to express opinion about any (non-personal) subject, but no such right exists to insult and coerce into silence anyone who expresses those opinions.
Perhaps too complex a concept for you to comprehend, but very obvious one nevertheless.

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
david1697 said:
Rahul, I will always have an opinion which is mine, and I couldn't care less if anyone is pleased with it or not. Nobody had ever owned me , nor ordered me to keep my thoughts to myself and say only things approved by my owner.
Here in US we have no owners, no superiors and no individuals telling us what to think or what to say. Since I am a free person and accustomed to certain way of life, I don't fathom how anyone dares to interfere and coerce someone else to keep quite and not express their thoughts which they disagree with.
In any event, you will have to live with it. Again, I couldn't care less what you like or dislike about my opinion. There is nothing you can do to prevent me from having and expressing it. So, better stop wasting your time telling me what to think and write here.

As to your or anyone else's decision to come to Canada, I don't control it. If you want to come to Canada and sweep floors after 25 years of hard study and skilled work then feel free to do so. It's your life and your decision.

But, in the West, in Democratic societies, we have a voice and opinion and Government is there to serve our interests (unlike a third world country, where government is a "boss" and everyone is their servant).
So, if I see that economy is failing , no jobs are being created ,while stream of immigrants keeps going up, you bet I will naturally advocate measures to curb or put a moratorium on flow of immigrants , because no one wins when umber of desperate job seekers increases in geometrical proportion to number of jobs that flee Canada. Supply and demand is an established axiom, so what is the good of increasing skilled immigrant pool while jobs flee Canada? What good it does to Canada,to those who already settled there and those who now immigrate to Canada?

This is part of Democratic process (my ability and freedom to have and express my, in this particular case political, opinion).
And it's one of the most protected kinds of the free speech, and there is no way some Rahul from across the globe would come here to coerce me into a silence.

So you will have to live with it and get used to it, because here in the West we have a Democracy!

People here are active participants of the political system, in fact we are all politicians here and open public forum is where we gather , exchange our opinions and learn from each other. about our concerns and form our opinions.
And if you don't like it, well, I have a stern, uncompromising message for you: I couldn't care less.

This is my last response to you where I had to explain kind of obvious things. Any of your venomous, vitriolic posts filled with personal attacks against me will be ignored from now on.
First of all stop insulting other people's country. Your "third world" analogy really pisses me off when you call my country that. Maybe you come from a banana republic and your home country maybe deemed as one but not mine. So don't pass your stereotype judgements on others.
Who told you that your so called freedom law also apply on an online forum, of which you have no clue where it is being hosted. If your law prevailed here, half of your posts would have not been deleted.

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulk9 said:
First of all stop insulting other people's country. Your "third world" analogy really pisses me off when you call my country that. Maybe you come from a banana republic and your home country maybe deemed as one but not mine. So don't pass your stereotype judgements on others.
Who told you that your so called freedom law also apply on an online forum, of which you have no clue where it is being hosted. If your law prevailed here, half of your posts would have not been deleted.
Ignored, as I said it would be. next.

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Third world countries are total disaster, government there is an indisputably corrupted vile "boss" and people are still pretty much owned, intimidated , harassed and coerced into silence. This, unfortunately, is a direct consequence of being a proverbial "banana republic".
Luckily, here in the Western Democracies we have freedoms and rights to speak up our minds, without anyone claiming an ownership on what we can and can not think and say.

For this I hail both USA and Canada. Perhaps , even if I was a homeless and starving on a last piece of bread person I would still prefer to live in a FREE country such as USA or Canada than dwell in a luxury but in some third world "banana republic" where there are absolutely no rights or freedoms and where your thoughts and expressions are owned as commodity and where some nut-job feels entitled to dictate what you should or should not be thinking and expressing.

I am so grateful to live in Democracy! This is why I know that in the long run we will do great and our economies will prosper once again.

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
david1697 said:
Third world countries are total disaster, government there is an indisputably corrupted vile "boss" and people are still pretty much owned, intimidated , harassed and coerced into silence. This, unfortunately, is a direct consequence of being a proverbial "banana republic".
Luckily, here in the Western Democracies we have freedoms and rights to speak up our minds, without anyone claiming an ownership on what we can and can not think and say.

For this I hail both USA and Canada. Perhaps , even if I was a homeless and starving on a last piece of bread person I would still prefer to live in a FREE country such as USA or Canada than dwell in a luxury but in some third world "banana republic" where there are absolutely no rights or freedoms and where your thoughts and expressions are owned as commodity and where some nut-job feels entitled to dictate what you should or should not be thinking and expressing.

I am so grateful to live in Democracy! This is why I know that in the long run we will do great and our economies will prosper once again.
Thanks for sharing how limited your knowledge is.

realtexdex

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
There you go again, making personal jibes! Refrain from calling any country third world. The new paradigm is developing world.

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
realtexdex said:
There you go again, making personal jibes! Refrain from calling any country third world. The new paradigm is developing world.
"Country" is not a "Person".
Not since we have Republic , instead of God-like Emperors who personified a State.

I have every right to be critical of any country in the world, its' practices or policies, as I choose. This is my Fundamental Right to a Political Speech.
No one can ever challenge it or put breaks on my ability to think critically and express my opinion of any country or system in the world. Plain and simple.

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
david1697 said:

For your information (which does seem a little limited), India happens to be the world's largest democracy, sometimes to its detriment. My opinions is that you are an insufferable gas-bag and so I will say. Why should I keep my mouth shut about my (in this particular case, personal) opinions? I can't fathom how anyone thinks that they can spout bullshit (or part bullshit) repeatedly, and expect everyone to swallow it. Nobody has ever owned me either, and I will say what I want. Like I said before, don't like it? Don't read it. How dare you infer that the only job I can get in Canada is to sweep floors? Just because that's all Canadians think you are fit for.
As for democracy, and government being there to serve you, why don't you go ahead and teach them good economics, and how to create jobs and improve the economy, since you seem to lay claim to knowing all there is to know about economics (at least, that's the tone that comes across in your posts). That step would improve your own prospects in Canada, don't you think?
If you can give constructive advice, do so. If all you can do is trample on people's dreams, then I still say "shut up".
I'm no trying to coerce you into silence, you moron from "the west", I'm asking you to do some thing constructive about it. Be part of the solution. Right now, you are just part of the problem by continually bleating about the problem.
And if you don't like what I have just said, I have an equally stern, uncompromising bloody message for you, "I maintain that you are an insufferable, self-aggrandizing, opinionated, self-righteous gas bag", and if you don't like that message, tough. It's obvious YOU at least are a politician, because you ARE full of it. HAH!!!

david1697

Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As old saying goes "you can kick a person out of "banana republic", but you can't kick "banana republic" out of the person". This goes to anyone who doesn't understand concept of freedom of political speech and who resorts to personal attacks in lieu of disputing the points of the opponent on their merits.

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
david1697 said:
As old saying goes "you can kick a person out of "banana republic", but you can't kick "banana republic" out of the person". This goes to anyone who doesn't understand concept of freedom of political speech and who resorts to personal attacks in lieu of disputing the points of the opponent on their merits.
I thought you were going to ignore my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.