Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
It was unforgettable week in my life, without AlQuran alkareem and the prayers I would not pass through it ,

Thanks to Allah and to those members who did not hesitate to help me when I in boxed them " ihassan massacre enthu " and of course to our hero member Inam for his continuous support, I am waiting him to have a nice hot cup of tea together some time in the near future .

I applied to Cairo CIC 7th June and had my passport back yesterday 29th July , I will be studying a Master degree at UofA In sha Allah,

My experience : prepare your self early , make sure to organize your documents carefully , convince your self first to convince the VO, and read a lot and ask a lot before you apply , and pray to Allah, and every thing will be Ok

To all those who are waiting visas , the last part of the night is your opportunity so please make you prayers at this time

Good luck

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
samisamisalama said:
It was unforgettable week in my life, without AlQuran alkareem and the prayers I would not pass through it ,

Thanks to Allah and to those members who did not hesitate to help me when I in boxed them " ihassan massacre enthu " and of course to our hero member Inam for his continuous support, I am waiting him to have a nice hot cup of tea together some time in the near future .

I applied to Cairo CIC 7th June and had my passport back yesterday 29th July , I will be studying a Master degree at UofA In sha Allah,

My experience : prepare your self early , make sure to organize your documents carefully , convince your self first to convince the VO, and read a lot and ask a lot before you apply , and pray to Allah, and every thing will be Ok

To all those who are waiting visas , the last part of the night is your opportunity so please make you prayers at this time

Good luck
Congrats and best wishes..........

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Congratulations Buddy!

I am so happy to hear about your visa approval. I was about to send you a PM in order to ask about it and then I read this post. Congratulations and all the very best for your time and studies in Canada. Yeah, we will have that cup of tea as per our commitment ;)

ALL THE VERY BEST and Stay blessed.

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Inam89 said:
Congratulations Buddy!

I am so happy to hear about your visa approval. I was about to send you a PM in order to ask about it and then I read this post. Congratulations and all the very best for your time and studies in Canada. Yeah, we will have that cup of tea as per our commitment ;)

ALL THE VERY BEST and Stay blessed.
Please share your profile and in which course you are going to UoA?

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
hi
congrats and all the best samisamisalama

sandeep

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
congrats brother. :D

K.Khan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
samisamisalama said:

Good luck
Congrates....May ALLAH help all of us!

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
samisamisalama said:

Good luck
ALLAH Is The Greatest. Congrats :)

maxi.khan

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
hey samisamisalama.....congratz alot man!! wish u have a same success in the future as well :p
just wanna ask u that y u applied from Cairo office? Do u live dere? And whats ur profile plz share.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
congrats and wish you good luck ahead.
no doubt our hero members are really helpful. thanks to them too