+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thanks for all and wish all of you the best...

chelidio

Jun 25, 2007
Well, 07/07/2008 is going to be a day I will remember all my life. Today I just learned I have sucessfully completed my M.A. after a though 2 years of studying. Just as I was trying to get over the overwhelming feeling of this, I got a call from the Canadian Embassy, telling that my visa is ready and can bring in my passport anytime. :) Two big news in one day. Amazing shock to the system.

For those members who have helped me through this process, I can't tell how much their help and support are appreciated... And for those who are still waiting for their visa, I wish all the best and patience.

I am sure you are wondering how long it took for me to receive my visa and what I went through. Honestly I guess I was one of the lucky ones. My wife's sponsorship was approved in 18 days and my documents were sent to Ankara Visa Office. It took around a month for them to receive my documents in Ankara and to start processing my application on 25th April. so it approximately took them 2 months and 10 days to complete my processing in the local visa office. No calls, no requirements during this time. Not even a interview request. Just a warm voice on the phone, telling me that she has called to inform me that my visa is ready and they will be happy to stamp my passport as soon as I bring it.