17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have a query with regards to medicals. I am not vaccinated for COVID and I did my upfront medicals today. The doctor asked me why i didn't get vaccinated and I told her that as sinopharm vaccine is the only one readily available in my country, I am waiting for PPR to be eligible for Pfizer vaccination. She told me she needs to enter a reason as to why I didn't get the covid vaccine and told me to choose between religious beliefs and against vaccinations as those were the only two reasons available according to her. So I choose against vaccinations as the readily available vaccinations in my country are not the ones approved by Health canada. So my question is will that impact my application. Highly appreciate your response.
It will not have any impact as such because getting vaccinated is not a ground on which PR applications are approved or rejected.

Reactions: Greddy

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, please I would like your advice on a peculiar situation. I registered a company in 2012 which never operated or carried out any business activity as I applied to have it wound up and struck off a few weeks after its incorporation as the reason for formation was no longer necessary.

I totally forgot to include it in my personal history when I submitted my application. I just realised it now while running an online check for something else and realised that the company details come up with a search for my name on google.

Do you think I should inform IRCC by raising a webform? All details are online including the short duration of the company’s existence and the fact that it carried out no business activities. Thank you.
Opening a company and closing it is irrelevant, especially if you never ran the company and it was barely in existence.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon !

I will be really thankful if you could consider looking at the issue I am facing.

I am a long term lurker of this forum. I am currently living in Canada for past 2 years. In my family I have wife (non Canadian) and one kid (born in Canada, so Canadian citizen). I submitted my application on September 14th. I just realised there is a mistake in that application :

1. I included my kid as an accompany dependent. So the his name shows up in application separately and I paid fees for his processing as well. I uploaded his birth certificate and passport as well. I later realized that I should not have added him as an accompanying member because he is already a Canadian Citizen.

2. I included him in my "Family Member" section of "Personal Detail" as well for both myself and my wife. I later realized that this section is for non-Accompanying members only.

I fear when IRCC will process the application, they will remove him from dependent (as they should) and will try to add him in non-Accompanying member. So he may end up either getting added twice or may fail to add depending upon how good their system is. It may break my application.

It is noteworthy that I have not hid any information about my son. Only made mistake in mentioning him as an accompanying family member. In past I filed work permit application where accompanying family member was defined as "someone who will come to canada with you" and "will live with you in Canada". I applied the same definition and hence he got added in the application.

What should I do?
Just send a web form and clarify this to IRCC. In the end, IRCC will check your minor child's BC and will remove him from the application has the child is already a Canadian citizen and does not need to be processed.

No need to be too concerned, just a webform will suffice and you can ask IRCC to refund you the processing fee for the minor child.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day @legalfalcon a friend got this from MPNP but currently doesn't have a relation who has stayed more than a year at Brampton. Please can we get advice on what to .
Dear Nominee,

This email refers to your MPNP application, File #: MB????. We are not sure at what stage you are regarding your permanent resident application to Canada as our record shows that you were nominated by the province on January 16, 2020. MPNP had recently found out that your Manitoba supporter, your first cousin does not live in Brandon, Manitoba any more.

MPNP requires that you maintain your connection to Manitoba until you become a permanent resident in Canada. Please let us know the status of your file and if you still have connection to Manitoba through another close family member who is a resident in Manitoba. If you have another close family member, you need to provide details of family connection documents that shows the relation with this family member.

You have until October 20, 2021 to respond and provide your connection with another family member in Manitoba.

Thank you

Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Immigration
Immigration Pathway
700-213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 1N3
T 204-945-2806 F 204-948-2148
Email: immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca
www.immigratemanitoba.com

The letter is clear. If you do not have a family member in MB, you will not be nominated.

BrianLaraFan

Sep 29, 2021
Just send a web form and clarify this to IRCC. In the end, IRCC will check your minor child's BC and will remove him from the application has the child is already a Canadian citizen and does not need to be processed.

No need to be too concerned, just a webform will suffice and you can ask IRCC to refund you the processing fee for the minor child.
Thanks @legalfalcon!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon for your response ...she has another cousin in same province can he stand for her although he has spent less than a year in that province
You have to meet the criteria. If the criteria is met, you will be nominated, if not, the nomination will be withdrawn.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you please let me know what happens to the temporary Resident applications in progress(my work permit extension, SOWP and visa) after the Permanent Residency is approved. Do we need to do anything from our end?

Thank you

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I’ve requested a whole lot of gcms notes while my application is being processed and all of the files were up to 150 pages in today. This time, the last notes I ordered only came to 13 pages, is this anything to pay attention to? Thanks in advance

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
The letter is clear. If you do not have a family member in MB, you will not be nominated.
You have to meet the criteria. If the criteria is met, you will be nominated, if not, the nomination will be withdrawn.

As per your guidance does PR file (which is at Nova Scotia) affect ?