Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Please help me with below queries.

We all got our eCOPR on 15th August 2021, all Inland(Me. my 2 year old daughter, and wife).

Me and my daughter have received our PR cards on 30th August. However, my wife, she hasn't received it yet.(45 days passed).

Today, when I called IRCC and asked, they said there is "some error" while printing card.(we didn't receive any communication though). Even Portal says nothing.

Do you know, what would be the reason for the error?
Can I order GCMS notes for PR card application ?

Appreciate your response.
You can order GCMS notes for PR card, but there is nothing substantial there since they are the first PR cards so no point.

Some PR cards do get delayed. Just follow up after a few days.

The average processing time for PR cards is 117 days.

Reactions: scenestrange

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I am a Permanent resident of Canada residing in Canada.
My wife had applied for PR via express entry (AOR Sep 2019) and she is in the United States. Due to covid delays, her application is still pending. a recent update was to resubmit the medical ( completed).

Question: should I wait for the current application to process
1. Can I apply for spousal sponsorship? will it affect her existing express entry application?
If yes can she re-use medical and police clearance? and can I apply for an open work permit for her if it is an outland application?
2. Can she apply for an open work permit with her exiting express entry application?

Thanks,
Suche
1. Yes, you can apply, but the spousal sponsorship takes 12-24 months, the EE will be approved way before that. If you do apply, the medicals and PCC can be reused.
For PCCs to be valid:

• or the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
For medicals, you will have to wait until IRCC send a medical request, and if by then, your current medicals have some validity left, you can send the upfront sheet, however, in most cases you may need to get new ones as the medicals you have will be a few months old and will expire before the spousal sponsorship is approved.

2. To be eligible for a BOWP:
  • live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • either
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • have submitted a complete application for permanent residence and passed the completeness check
  • have your acknowledgement of receipt letter
    • we send this letter to your account after we get your permanent residence application

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Pls I'm really stressed out now. I applied for study permit in 2017 but was refused. I answered yes to having been refused usa visit visas in the past. but I didn't mention any date. Fast forward to my pr application. I only mentioned the canada study visa that was refused in 2017. Not sure why though. Medical has already been sent. But I got an ADR like- -thank you for your interest in canada .... you must provide a precise explanatory letter about each of your visa refusal to the USA. ...
If we don't get it by so so date your file will be treated as incomplete.
I've been freaking out. How i missed that I do not know.
I have submitted a notarised letter and explaining how it was an oversight. This was an advice from a lawyer. Pls someone help me out here. Haven't been myself since.
Anyone in this situation?? Goggle search engine got me here. Thank you.
IF you already have advice from a lawyer, there is no point soliciting opinions on the forum. You have done what you were advised.

No one can give you legal advice here.

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

My AOR is March 2020 and I'm a FSW applicant living in USA. It appears there is some movement in the issuance of PPRs. As per the GCMS notes, my application was approved more than an year ago and in May the medicals were extended until May 12, 20221 (found out by calling the IRCC).

I am planning to travel to India for 4 months. If I happened to receive the PPR request when I'm in India, can I just send them the passport from India or should I come back to the USA and then FedEx the passport?

Thanks,
Avinash

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
You can order GCMS notes for PR card, but there is nothing substantial there since they are the first PR cards so no point.

Some PR cards do get delayed. Just follow up after a few days.

The average processing time for PR cards is 117 days.
Thanks for the reply. Will take follow up with them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

My AOR is March 2020 and I'm a FSW applicant living in USA. It appears there is some movement in the issuance of PPRs. As per the GCMS notes, my application was approved more than an year ago and in May the medicals were extended until May 12, 20221 (found out by calling the IRCC).

I am planning to travel to India for 4 months. If I happened to receive the PPR request when I'm in India, can I just send them the passport from India or should I come back to the USA and then FedEx the passport?

Thanks,
Avinash
YOu will have to inform IRCC that you are in India and want to submit your passport in India. IRCC will then send you the instructions to submit your passport at the LVO in India.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Good day @legalfalcon a friend got this from MPNP but currently doesn't have a relation who has stayed more than a year at Brampton. Please can we get advice on what to .
Dear Nominee,

This email refers to your MPNP application, File #: MB????. We are not sure at what stage you are regarding your permanent resident application to Canada as our record shows that you were nominated by the province on January 16, 2020. MPNP had recently found out that your Manitoba supporter, your first cousin does not live in Brandon, Manitoba any more.

MPNP requires that you maintain your connection to Manitoba until you become a permanent resident in Canada. Please let us know the status of your file and if you still have connection to Manitoba through another close family member who is a resident in Manitoba. If you have another close family member, you need to provide details of family connection documents that shows the relation with this family member.

You have until October 20, 2021 to respond and provide your connection with another family member in Manitoba.

Thank you

Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Immigration
Immigration Pathway
700-213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 1N3
T 204-945-2806 F 204-948-2148
Email: immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca
www.immigratemanitoba.com

Reactions: Dikku1111

BrianLaraFan

Sep 29, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon !

I will be really thankful if you could consider looking at the issue I am facing.

I am a long term lurker of this forum. I am currently living in Canada for past 2 years. In my family I have wife (non Canadian) and one kid (born in Canada, so Canadian citizen). I submitted my application on September 14th. I just realised there is a mistake in that application :

1. I included my kid as an accompany dependent. So the his name shows up in application separately and I paid fees for his processing as well. I uploaded his birth certificate and passport as well. I later realized that I should not have added him as an accompanying member because he is already a Canadian Citizen.

2. I included him in my "Family Member" section of "Personal Detail" as well for both myself and my wife. I later realized that this section is for non-Accompanying members only.

I fear when IRCC will process the application, they will remove him from dependent (as they should) and will try to add him in non-Accompanying member. So he may end up either getting added twice or may fail to add depending upon how good their system is. It may break my application.

It is noteworthy that I have not hid any information about my son. Only made mistake in mentioning him as an accompanying family member. In past I filed work permit application where accompanying family member was defined as "someone who will come to canada with you" and "will live with you in Canada". I applied the same definition and hence he got added in the application.

What should I do?

47thRonnin

Aug 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, please I would like your advice on a peculiar situation. I registered a company in 2012 which never operated or carried out any business activity as I applied to have it wound up and struck off a few weeks after its incorporation as the reason for formation was no longer necessary.

I totally forgot to include it in my personal history when I submitted my application. I just realised it now while running an online check for something else and realised that the company details come up with a search for my name on google.

Do you think I should inform IRCC by raising a webform? All details are online including the short duration of the company’s existence and the fact that it carried out no business activities. Thank you.

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I have a query with regards to medicals. I am not vaccinated for COVID and I did my upfront medicals today. The doctor asked me why i didn't get vaccinated and I told her that as sinopharm vaccine is the only one readily available in my country, I am waiting for PPR to be eligible for Pfizer vaccination. She told me she needs to enter a reason as to why I didn't get the covid vaccine and told me to choose between religious beliefs and against vaccinations as those were the only two reasons available according to her. So I choose against vaccinations as the readily available vaccinations in my country are not the ones approved by Health canada. So my question is will that impact my application. Highly appreciate your response.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

i wanted to know whether ircc can call for job verification even after eligibility is passed ? I wanted to leave my current job as i got a better job offer but i am not sure if my current employer will entertain the call properly if they do so.. shd i continue with the same job untill the file is approved or its ok after eligibility is passed ? Thank in advance

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
@legalfalcon Please I need help if someone is available. Where must I upload ADR? Webform or Gckey? Additional documents were requested and for the past 4 weeks it says additional documents have been uploaded. Nothing again

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Please I need help if someone is available. Where must I upload ADR? Webform or Gckey? Additional documents were requested and for the past 4 weeks it says additional documents have been uploaded. Nothing again
If you have a window to upload documents in your account, then you have to upload them there. If not, then you have to send them via webform.

If you have uploaded the documents and submitted them, by clicking continue, and then submitting them through your account, they will be reviewed and added to your application. It can take 2-8 weeks before they are reviewed.

• Love
Reactions: Penny.a

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

i wanted to know whether ircc can call for job verification even after eligibility is passed ? I wanted to leave my current job as i got a better job offer but i am not sure if my current employer will entertain the call properly if they do so.. shd i continue with the same job untill the file is approved or its ok after eligibility is passed ? Thank in advance
Until your application is not approved, IRCC can verify the details you have submitted. However, in most cases, after eligibility is passed, no verifications are made, but just because eligibility is passed, IRCC will not verify is not written in stone.

If you change your job, you can inform IRCC that you are no longer working for the employer for which you claimed points. You do not have to provide any document or work reference letters.

Reactions: LayinLow