Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon, actually that Masters Degree is just another degree I had obtained during this pandemic. I already have a Masters Degree when i applied for the FSW EE program and I was already able to meet the cut-off score. I was invited in Oct 2019 and AOR in Nov 2019
The application is locked as on the date you submit it. Any changes post the application do not matter, unless the ones listed above in my previous response.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon I just received my GCMS notes. I noticed a couple of things had changed. Firstly, the application assignment due date has changed from December 2021(from previous notes) to October 2021(most recent GCMS). Does it have any significance? I have an Outland dependant on file and recently passed the re-medical request as well. Second thing, a new entry has been added in the secondary office(s) section of page 3 which is the local visa office of my dependant. I was wondering if anything good will come out of it after an insanely long wait. On a side note, all my assessments have been passed.

Please let me know and thank you for your time

fav5y

Sep 18, 2020
hello @legalfalcon

I need your assistance on this; Firstly my AOR: Nov 26th, 2020

FSW-O

I had gotten my international passport renewed after then, so i had to do a webform for this, informing IRCC of the change, is this material? and would they update my application?

I had initially claimed points for "Two or more certificates", which was my B.Sc and my professional accounting degree (ICAN, Its a National (Nigeria) degree), (although it is very recognized, it is not equivalent to an educational degree). At the time, i just assumed it was good to go. Then i ordered GCMS note and i realized that the ICAN degree wasn't acknowledged. so i decided to do the (ACCA, which is a global degree, recognized and equivalent to a Canadian college degree). I also had this evaluated by WES. i also sent a webform for this, informing IRCC of the change, is this material? and would they update my application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello @legalfalcon

I need your assistance on this; Firstly my AOR: Nov 26th, 2020

FSW-O

I had gotten my international passport renewed after then, so i had to do a webform for this, informing IRCC of the change, is this material? and would they update my application?

I had initially claimed points for "Two or more certificates", which was my B.Sc and my professional accounting degree (ICAN, Its a National (Nigeria) degree), (although it is very recognized, it is not equivalent to an educational degree). At the time, i just assumed it was good to go. Then i ordered GCMS note and i realized that the ICAN degree wasn't acknowledged. so i decided to do the (ACCA, which is a global degree, recognized and equivalent to a Canadian college degree). I also had this evaluated by WES. i also sent a webform for this, informing IRCC of the change, is this material? and would they update my application?
Have you submitted your application or only your profile?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon I just received my GCMS notes. I noticed a couple of things had changed. Firstly, the application assignment due date has changed from December 2021(from previous notes) to October 2021(most recent GCMS). Does it have any significance? I have an Outland dependant on file and recently passed the re-medical request as well. Second thing, a new entry has been added in the secondary office(s) section of page 3 which is the local visa office of my dependant. I was wondering if anything good will come out of it after an insanely long wait. On a side note, all my assessments have been passed.

Please let me know and thank you for your time
The due date is a system-generated date and has no bearing as such, except to remind the officer of the opening application.

If your eligibility is passed and all other checks are done, you just have to wait it out.

Reactions: tom93

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
The twitter responses and responses by call centre agents are not legal opinions and neither are they binding on IRCC.

There is nothing that bars an applicant from applying for multiple programs as long as you do not contravene immigration law or misrepresent.

Some people on the forum use these responses has gold standard, but that is just a lack of understanding of what law is.
Thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated!

Reactions: legalfalcon

DreamerInd

Sep 11, 2021
Hi Sir,

It seems that many of the outland dependents are getting PPR on the same day which inland applicant receives new Portal email. But my spouse received eCopr on 8 August 2021, and even after two months no update about my PPR.
I had submitted Spousal Open Work Permit in 2019 September and it got rejected. Then I reapplied SOWP in January 2020 and it is waiting for an interview to prove the genuineness of my marriage. Since the UCI number is common in both PR application and SOWP, will the pending interview in SOWP application affect my PPR . ? Please reply.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Sir,

It seems that many of the outland dependents are getting PPR on the same day which inland applicant receives new Portal email. But my spouse received eCopr on 8 August 2021, and even after two months no update about my PPR.
I had submitted Spousal Open Work Permit in 2019 September and it got rejected. Then I reapplied SOWP in January 2020 and it is waiting for an interview to prove the genuineness of my marriage. Since the UCI number is common in both PR application and SOWP, will the pending interview in SOWP application affect my PPR . ? Please reply.
SOWP or any there TRV has no impact on the processing of a PR application. They are decided on their own merits.

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon .
I have a small worry now. My daughters passport has been given for copr stamping. I had renewed her passport right before getting the passport request. And I had sent webforms and emails to IRCC canada & New Delhi regarding the same.
Today I got counterfoil update with my daughters old passport number. Will they issue a visa with the old passport number in it? Am totally confused now. Pls advice.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon .
I have a small worry now. My daughters passport has been given for copr stamping. I had renewed her passport right before getting the passport request. And I had sent webforms and emails to IRCC canada & New Delhi regarding the same.
Today I got counterfoil update with my daughters old passport number. Will they issue a visa with the old passport number in it? Am totally confused now. Pls advice.
It does not matter. If you submitted the renewed passport, the visa will be issued on it. Also, the old passport number will be mentioned in the new passport in the biographical pages or in the electronic form stored on the passport. So even if the counterfoil states the old passport number, it is not an issue to be concerned.

Reactions: Zahya

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
It does not matter. If you submitted the renewed passport, the visa will be issued on it. Also, the old passport number will be mentioned in the new passport in the biographical pages or in the electronic form stored on the passport. So even if the counterfoil states the old passport number, it is not an issue to be concerned.
Thank you so much.
I am worried because the old passport is cancelled. Hoping the authorities at at the airport don't make an issue because of this.
Thanks again!