+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I got NOI from Ontario. So I got 600 points and submitted my EE application on Aug 25, 2020 exactly a year back and it is still in processing as I am a PNP outland applicant.Will the PNP path have a different set of questions from the regular EE application. I

Question 1. I don't recall what I have answered for the statutory questions and I want to see what I have answered in the application. Please help me find the location of these questions. I searched the entire application for these questions. I just want to verify these details. I had rejections from 2 countries for Student visas a decade ago from the USA and Germany. After I saw some of the questions on misrepresentation I am a little scared of if I gave a comprehensive immigration history or not. I had 3 rejections for the USA and 3 rejections for Germany in 2010 and 2011. Later I got an F1 visa to pursue my MS in the USA in 2014.

These are the questions I was referring to in the application.
1. Has <Name> been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
YES, as I have 3 rejections for the USA and 3 rejections for Germany.

2. Has <Name> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:
Yes As I have 3 rejections for the USA and 3 rejections for Germany

Question 2. My old passport got damaged to a stage that it is not legible to see my photo and some other details. So I did not disclose these details to them and the Passport Authority has issued a fresh passport. Will this fall under misrepresentation?

Please give some insights on what needs to be done here to avoid any harsh actions from IRCC for misrepresentation.

I realized only after going through this thread which is on VISA rejections.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
1- YES
2 - YES

As such as denial of entry to another country does not in by itself have any effect on your application or PR to Canada, but it is your responsibility to answer all questions truthfully and where possible explain the reasons or the same, and if your have a refusal letter, include that as well. You can explain the circumstances in the space provided in the form itself or include a LoE, if required, to submit any refusal letters.

All your visa refusals should be declared in your application, not doing so can lead to misrepresentation. As per law you have an obligation to be truthful. Section 16(1) of the IRPA states:
  • 16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

See Tuiran v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 324 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr59k
Alalami v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 328 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr6r1>
Thank you so much.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Aswer YES to both questions in IMM5669 and at the bottom of IMM5669 write "United States H1b was revoked by CBP in 2010(Put the year)". You dont need a letter of explanation(LOE) and dont give IRCC document that they dont need. If they ask you questions, you can provide docs to support your cliam. I had same issue and I did exactly what I have advised you to do. I am now a Canada PR without any problem, enjoying myself in Canada.
Thanks so much.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

Do you think considering the recent rise in COvid numbers in Canada, there is a strong possibility that they might extend the travel restriction yet again? What are your views on this? thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Do you think considering the recent rise in COvid numbers in Canada, there is a strong possibility that they might extend the travel restriction yet again? What are your views on this? thanks
This is mere specilation. We will have to wait and see.

janak_j

Aug 30, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

It seems I may be in a peculiar situation. We (myself and wife) had our COPR expired in June 2020 due to COVID induced travel restrictions. Fast forward to today, we got our new COPR re issued last week and it has an expiry of May 2022. My wife is the primary applicant.

We have been trying to plan for a baby and we wanted to know what the implications could be if we are unable to travel before new expiry date due to pregnancy? Should we inform IRCC about pregnancy as soon as it happens and explain them our situation? Will they be accommodative and allow us to land post successful birth of a child? I am willing to having to return our current Visas and passport back to get new Visas along with new medicals, if need be

Thanks
J

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. If one has a Student Visa and has immediate family members who are in Canada, is he/she exempt from the rule that students are only alllowed to enter canada 30 days before classes? Please advise. Thank you

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
An email address by itself cannot be used. However, your UCI, application number and date of birth are required to make any changed to your application or contact IRCC on your behalf.
@legalfalcon Hi, do you think anyone if they are being very negative about the current government and also IRCCs approach and say he is writing very angry/negative comments about IRCC in WhatsApp groups, is there any chance that someone else from the forum can report against this person to IRCC using the accused person's name and phone number ? Can this be even possible and is there any practical risks?

It will be so kind to hear you about this from sir. thanks

User2323

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
@legalfalcon good afternoon i hope you're well. I need your help with something in my gcsm notes. Dont know how to upload pictures here so i manually wrote whats in my notes below:
FINALIZE APPLICATION

Document issuance

Document issuance: 1
Created date: 2021/07/21
Created by: SM8376
Updated date: 2021/07/21
UCI:000000
Document number: T000000
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 2022/04/06
Name:
Dob:
Print Queue: PQ-COPR-9245

My question is the "valid to", is that the date my copr is valid till or the date the officer has to issue me document by? If it's the date my copr is valid until what's next because i thought it was a date expiry as my passport which doesnt expire until mid 2023

riyazden

Jul 13, 2020
R10 is the completeness check and if you have had a visa refusal, you will have review required.

NRT refers to No Reportable Trace, i.e. a clean record and is pending an officer's review before it can be updated.
Hi,

My recent GCMS notes says Background check is "in-progress" and in the comments column, I found some references on RCMP as below:

RCMP Fingerprints Police Certificate: Request Letter Sent R10 OK

Recommendation: Review Required - Pending Outstanding PC and Pending Biometric - RCMP Results

I have submitted my RCMP report 3 months back and I see status in my account as "ADR received and review in-progress".

Can you please throw some limelight on these red comments and give me some leads? any action items we can pro-actively perform to closure this

Much appreciate on your response.

riyazden

Jul 13, 2020
@legalfalcon

Hi,

My recent GCMS notes says Background check is "in-progress" and in the comments column, I found some references on RCMP as below:

Recommendation: Review Required - Pending Outstanding PC and Pending Biometric - RCMP Results

I have submitted my RCMP report 3 months back and I see status in my account as "ADR received and review in-progress".

Can you please throw some limelight on these red comments and give me some leads? any action items from our end can be done pro-actively

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

Can you please throw some limelight on these red comments and give me some leads? any action items we can pro-actively perform to closure this

After you submit the RCMP report it has to be reviewed by RCMP and the report is then updated in your profile. In most cases delays happen due to either IRCC not updating it or RCMP may not have processed it.

There is no need to be concerned, in due course, it will be updated.

As long as you have uploaded the report, you are good.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon good afternoon i hope you're well. I need your help with something in my gcsm notes. Dont know how to upload pictures here so i manually wrote whats in my notes below:
FINALIZE APPLICATION

Document issuance

Document issuance: 1
Created date: 2021/07/21
Created by: SM8376
Updated date: 2021/07/21
UCI:000000
Document number: T000000
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 2022/04/06
Name:
Dob:
Print Queue: PQ-COPR-9245

My question is the "valid to", is that the date my copr is valid till or the date the officer has to issue me document by? If it's the date my copr is valid until what's next because i thought it was a date expiry as my passport which doesnt expire until mid 2023
"Valid to: 2022/04/06" is the date until which your COPR will be valid. COPRs are issued for max 6 months to 1 years.

If your medicals and passport expire before that, the COPR cannot be issued beyond the expiry date of your passport.

Also, After you land and are admitted in Canada, or if you are already in Canada, you and receive a stamped COPR, it does not expire. The date above only reflects the date before which you have to land in Canada if you are outside Canada.

Reactions: User2323

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi, do you think anyone if they are being very negative about the current government and also IRCCs approach and say he is writing very angry/negative comments about IRCC in WhatsApp groups, is there any chance that someone else from the forum can report against this person to IRCC using the accused person's name and phone number ? Can this be even possible and is there any practical risks?

It will be so kind to hear you about this from sir. thanks
Canada has freedom of speech. You can criticize the government and IRCC, and that is your right.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. If one has a Student Visa and has immediate family members who are in Canada, is he/she exempt from the rule that students are only alllowed to enter canada 30 days before classes? Please advise. Thank you

No. Having relatives doe snot exempt you.