It says:
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated Date: 2020/04/30
Rule Version: 3.0
CEC MEC: Not Met
MST MEC: Not Met
FSW MEC: Not Met
PNP MEC: Not Met

There are some notes also stating my employment does not meet the required one year, but I responded in a letter that the cumulative work experience exceeds the 1-year requirement and provided a URL to the stipulation of such here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

The other noteworthy note was about an unexplained deposit of a large sum of money: which was explained in my (rather long) explanation letter attached when I first applied.

Please I need your insight :(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please I need some clarity on my recently received GCMS notes.

1. My first GCMS notes in January 2021 has all parameter passed and file approved.
2. I added my spouse in February 2021.
3. Below is the summary page of my recently ordered GCMS with file in Accra VO (June 2021). Its showing eligibility, criminality and medical passed.... with security blank.

AOR : May 30,2020
FSW Outland
VO: Accra VO
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs : Cancelled
Final:

4. My spouse details are in the GCMS notes already and criminality and medical passed.

My questions are:
1. Does it mean the eligibility is now passed for both of us?
2. There is no officer's note regarding addition of spouse or evaluating the POF, Marriage documents (Though the GCMS has my spouse details all over and she has been added with criminality and medical passed). Hope there is no problem as there is no officer's note?
1. Eligibility is only for the PA, not the dependent spouse added later.

2. see the incoming document section. IF you see your posse's name in the client details, then you need not worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon @legalfalcon_India Need your help. I am currently working in Canada with ICT WP and my husband applied his Open Work Permit from India in November 2020. Since then we did not heard anything on his application. His Biometric and Medical was already done so we have given this details while applying the SOWP. In this week we had a conference call with IRCC agent and got to know that his Travel exemption request was approved in May 2021 but we haven't not received any update on his application from agent as the application was applied from India. Do you know how can we contact Delhi Immigration to give final decision on his application as the travel exemption is already approved.

We tried sending webforms and email but no luck. Please help. Thank you in advance
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/new-delhi.html

Use the webform to contact NDVO

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I just got my GCMS notes with some concerning information.o_O

Under the ASSESSMENTS :
It says
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Not Started

Under the EE ELIGIBILITY Section
It says:
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated Date: 2020/04/30
Rule Version: 3.0
CEC MEC: Not Met
MST MEC: Not Met
FSW MEC: Not Met
PNP MEC: Not Met

There are some notes also stating my employment does not meet the required one year, but I responded in a letter that the cumulative work experience exceeds the 1-year requirement and provided a URL to the stipulation of such here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

The other noteworthy note was about an unexplained deposit of a large sum of money: which was explained in my (rather long) explanation letter attached when I first applied.

Please I need your insight :(
When did yu send the clarification. The date as per the note is April 2020.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
HI @legalfalcon

My application is CEC with AoR May 18 2021 and I ordered GCMS Notes and below are the comments.

Latest Status
============
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Security - Not Started

Agent Notes :

Case Analyst : ***Recommended Pass*** Summary Notes: Please see statutory declaration for PA and Spouse. RPRF has been requested. A 11.2 appears Met R87.1: CEC Minimum requirements - Appears Met Outstanding Documents (requested) : RPRF Outstanding documents (Not Requested): - DEP 1: Meds - Re-evaluation - spouse/common-Law Meds - Re-evaluation RPRF : Outstanding

CSR : score at ITA 425 CRS points minimum score for the round : 401 CRS score on application (APR): 425 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: LMIA excepted under C12; Letter dated 18May2021 confirms employment offer of at least one year. PA gained points as Married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 2 year(s) Canadian work experience with "XX Company".

Integrated search (FOSS/GCMS) : No adverse Information; applicants in status ....my work permit details

Work Experience: Web-based search confirms employer information - letter dated xxx appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Letter confirms full/time employment;CEC Work: 2 years and 2 months.

Medicals: All Not valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed, valid until 2021-07-07, Meds re-evaluation required Spouse - Meds re-evaluation required Child 1 Meds re-evaluation required.

I have few questions:

1. I am not clear on what I have to do for Medical re-evaluation. Is this done internally by IRCC or should I proactively get another Medical test done and keep the test results handy. I have already last 1 year with my other PNP application not moving anywhere due to Covid.
2. The comments indicate RPRF HAS BEEN REQUESTED. I am not clear on this, as so far I have not got any communication. Is it because my medical is expired or pending for officer to review and formally release for RPRF fee request.
3. On Eligibility since Agent clearly indicated Recommended pass, do you see any concerns by the notes?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
@legalfalcon
Should the primary applicant have their eligibility passed for the spouse to be added as part of the application?
My file has been stuck in CIO Sydney with eligibility yet to start 5 months since I applied. And I see quite a lot of traction on addition of spouse (particularly getting added in a month) while the query is pending for 2 months.
Any insight appreciated.

arewea

Jul 7, 2021
When did yu send the clarification. The date as per the note is April 2020.
I sent it on Feb 02, 2021, explaining that while I had not worked at any one company for up to a year, my cumulative work experience in all the companies exceeds the requirements.

And from my most recent GCMS note, I will need to send another one clarifying the sum of money. (If I've not already failed :( as it says under the Status in the EE Eligibility section ) Because of the note on the deposit of a large sum of money, dated 17 Dec, 2020

I'm also concerned about the Expired medical report :/ and I've changed jobs as well... Shall I add an update to the letter or is this application already dead ?

I should note that under assessments, Final: is still blank...

Last edited:

corgilicious

Jul 8, 2021
hi @legalfalcon I recently ordered notes from getgcms.com. I have some uncertainties and wanted to ask for your opinion. Thank you in advance for all the support. Here is my info:
FSW (Outland) AOR Dec 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
HIRV: Blank
Org. Crime: Blank
Misrepresentation: Blank
Final: Blank

In the Notes I see initially notes from PA on Eligibility, this was done at CIO, and then later on at my local VO also other note with 'Officer review" - eligibility passed.

Does this mean my eligibility was passed by an officer? Also, what about security - do you think it started given that the section is blank? In general, how can I tell if security is in progress or complete? Thanks a lot.

Reactions: îleless

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
hi @legalfalcon I recently ordered notes from getgcms.com. I have some uncertainties and wanted to ask for your opinion. Thank you in advance for all the support. Here is my info:
FSW (Outland) AOR Dec 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
HIRV: Blank
Org. Crime: Blank
Misrepresentation: Blank
Final: Blank

In the Notes I see initially notes from PA on Eligibility, this was done at CIO, and then later on at my local VO also other note with 'Officer review" - eligibility passed.

Does this mean my eligibility was passed by an officer? Also, what about security - do you think it started given that the section is blank? In general, how can I tell if security is in progress or complete? Thanks a lot.
Do you mind me asking the dates of when your eligibility and criminality was passed please? Is CIO your Primary VO? Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I sent it on Feb 02, 2021, explaining that while I had not worked at any one company for up to a year, my cumulative work experience in all the companies exceeds the requirements.

And from my most recent GCMS note, I will need to send another one clarifying the sum of money. (If I've not already failed :( as it says under the Status in the EE Eligibility section ) Because of the note on the deposit of a large sum of money, dated 17 Dec, 2020

I'm also concerned about the Expired medical report :/ and I've changed jobs as well... Shall I add an update to the letter or is this application already dead ?

I should note that under assessments, Final: is still blank...

If you applied under FSW:

Minimum work experience requirement
The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2016 [R75(2)(a)].
The applicant’s skilled work experience must also
  • have occurred within the ten years preceding the date of their application for permanent residence; and
  • not be in an occupation that has been designated as a restricted occupation.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Should the primary applicant have their eligibility passed for the spouse to be added as part of the application?
My file has been stuck in CIO Sydney with eligibility yet to start 5 months since I applied. And I see quite a lot of traction on addition of spouse (particularly getting added in a month) while the query is pending for 2 months.
Any insight appreciated.
Section A11.2 (ELIGIBILITY) does not apply when an applicant adds a family member to their application after the e-APR; however, the family member will have to be assessed, and the principal applicant must provide IRCC with the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406 (PDF, 570KB)] and pay the applicable fees online.

Reactions: AishB

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Here's my very last question. I have 2 application going simultaneously 1 pnp, 1 cec(EE)
I just Received eCOPR, now i'm waiting for the completion of my PR card process. Gc key show Approved, Ecas shows Complete.

Can i withdraw the EE application to get back the RFRF now? Or should i wait until i hold the physical PR card in my hand?

Best regards.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I'm a PNP EE applicant and currently hold Bridging open work permit and my PR application is still under process( AOR Feb 2020).

My bridging open work permit will expire in aug 2021. I received it for 6 months only due to my passport validity and now I have got my new passport.

I would like to apply for BOWP extension but I have a few questions and really need your help:

1. Please advise what should I answer for “medicals have been performed inthe last 12 months” - yes or no, because I did the medicals in 2020 which got expired and extended for 12 months in March 2021
2. Restore status in Canada (for myself and my dependents - should I answer yes or no for this question.
3. In IMM5710 form, which option should I select as currently I am on BOWP which will be expiring in aug 2021
A) apply for a work permit with the same employer
B) Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
C)restore my status as a worker
D) get a new temporary resident permit (for inadmissible applicants only)

TIA

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
If you applied under FSW:

Minimum work experience requirement
The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2016 [R75(2)(a)].
The applicant’s skilled work experience must also
  • have occurred within the ten years preceding the date of their application for permanent residence; and
  • not be in an occupation that has been designated as a restricted occupation.
Hi @legalfalcon in the URL below, it says we can satisfy one continuous full time work with more than one job.
My scenario is as below:
Company 1: 8months (primary noc) Oct 2015 - May 6,2016
Company 2: 2.8 yrs (same primary noc) May 18,2016-Feb 5,2019
Current company 3: 2+ (same primary noc) Feb 18,2019- present
I assume I am eligible under fsw. Your thoughts please?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Here's my very last question. I have 2 application going simultaneously 1 pnp, 1 cec(EE)
I just Received eCOPR, now i'm waiting for the completion of my PR card process. Gc key show Approved, Ecas shows Complete.

Can i withdraw the EE application to get back the RFRF now? Or should i wait until i hold the physical PR card in my hand?

Best regards.
If your application is approved and eCOPR issued you can withdraw the other application.

Reactions: td88