+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
1. If you are asked for new medicals for your spouse, then as per the protocol she will not be able to provide a chest x-ray.
See See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=987&top=4
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imm5733e.pdf

Unless the X-ray is provided, the medical results will not be processed.

2. However, this is only if a remed is requested. In many cases IRCC is extending the medicals as per policy. See my previous post on this at #13,193

3. Currently, you cannot get upfront medicals done. As per the new policy in place, panel physicians have been asked not to give appointments unless the applicants has a letter from IRCC. If IRCC asks you to get new medicals, you will be sent a medical requisition letter.
thank you for clarifying. It is a relief to know in most cases medical are extended and if in the category M1 which I think we both fall under.

However, our medical expired Aug 2020 and Dec 2020, that is more than 6-10months already and counting. Do you think the number of months expired will be a big consideration whether they will extend medical or request for remedical?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you for clarifying. It is a relief to know in most cases medical are extended and if in the category M1 which I think we both fall under.

However, our medical expired Aug 2020 and Dec 2020, that is more than 6-10months already and counting. Do you think the number of months expired will be a big consideration whether they will extend medical or request for remedical?
You should ask IRCC is your meds have already been extended or not. For most applications for which the meds expired, they were extended.

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
You should ask IRCC is your meds have already been extended or not. For most applications for which the meds expired, they were extended.
Okay I will try to call them. May I ask if this can be seen in GCMnotes? If yes where can I find it? As per assessments portion on the first few pages in my gcm notes, it states:

Assessment
Eligibility: recommended passed
Security: not started
HIRV:
Crimminality: in progress
Org crime:
medical: passed- Expired
misrepresentation
Info sharing: in progress
Other reqs: not started
Final:

Is this it? Or medical extension/remedical is not specified in this portion? what does this mean?

(I did however see we are in M1 profile)

DJmaria

Jun 15, 2021
Hi,

My study visa is approved and stamped in the passport. at the same time, I got invitation from province for PNP. So, if I create express entry profile and apply for PNP from my home country and travelling to Canada after 2 months before starting my classes, it has any impact on issuance of study permit from Canadian airport as well as my PNP application?

please help me?

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

My PR application (FSW-Outland) was refused last year. Later I got the invite again and submitted a new PR application.

Now I am post AOR stage. Since I submitted a new PR application, I went through new medicals and submitted along with my application. I recently got my GCMS notes and I see that they have linked my old medical reports....due to which my medical status shows: "Medical: Passed - Expired".

I sent a webform attaching my medical reports asking them to link it to my application also highlighting that my old medical report is linked to my PR application. They responded saying that -

"The medical practitioner will send the report to IRCC, which will be entered in the system. Please be advised that the results will be linked in due course. We are experiencing high volume of requests, consequently causing delays"

Please advise if there is anything I need to worry about? Or they will link it when they have to? Or I need to do anything from my end?

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Hello
legalfalcon, please advise.
Should I send my vaccination certificates to IRCC using web form to prove them, that me and my spouse are fully vaccinated?
Or this step completely unnecessary?
I`m outland PNP paper applicant.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello
legalfalcon, please advise.
Should I send my vaccination certificates to IRCC using web form to prove them, that me and my spouse are fully vaccinated?
Or this step completely unnecessary?
I`m outland PNP paper applicant.
For some applicants who have been asked to do remedial IRCC has asked for proof of vaccination. However, there has been no specific policy from IRCC asking applicants to submit vaccination proof.

If you want to submit, it is entirely your choice and no harm done.

Reactions: Seeker2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

My PR application (FSW-Outland) was refused last year. Later I got the invite again and submitted a new PR application.

Now I am post AOR stage. Since I submitted a new PR application, I went through new medicals and submitted along with my application. I recently got my GCMS notes and I see that they have linked my old medical reports....due to which my medical status shows: "Medical: Passed - Expired".

I sent a webform attaching my medical reports asking them to link it to my application also highlighting that my old medical report is linked to my PR application. They responded saying that -

"The medical practitioner will send the report to IRCC, which will be entered in the system. Please be advised that the results will be linked in due course. We are experiencing high volume of requests, consequently causing delays"

Please advise if there is anything I need to worry about? Or they will link it when they have to? Or I need to do anything from my end?
There is nothing to worry about. What you have sent is the upfront medical sheet. Once your panel physician sends the report, it will be evaluated by IRCC health branch and linked to your account in due course.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

My study visa is approved and stamped in the passport. at the same time, I got invitation from province for PNP. So, if I create express entry profile and apply for PNP from my home country and travelling to Canada after 2 months before starting my classes, it has any impact on issuance of study permit from Canadian airport as well as my PNP application?

please help me?
No, it has no impact. See my previous post at #5,143

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
There is nothing to worry about. What you have sent is the upfront medical sheet. Once your panel physician sends the report, it will be evaluated by IRCC health branch and linked to your account in due course.
@legalfalcon Thank you for your response. Shall I reach out to the panel physician to confirm they have submitted my medical reports to IRCC? Because it's been more than 7 months now post AOR.

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hello Sir ,

I have claimed 50 points for job offer but my company is not providing any additional documents or new offer letter , i have got letter from my manager with all the details but its not on the company letter head , would it work ? or should i remove 50 points from my profile and wait for another ita ?

Thanks

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon
I have few queries about TRV. Presently I am in Canada on BOWP and waiting for my COPR. My father expired in India last month, now my mom is alone there and there is no one to take care of her. So my question is
1. Can I apply for Tourist visa for my mother from inside Canada when she is India
2. Is there any way I can request IRCC to expedite the process due to given situation as processing time for TRV from Inside Canada is 198 days and from India its showing 282 days.
3. If I get my PR in the mean time will it effect my mothers TRV application
Seeking your help and thanking you in advance for your support

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon,

I submitted my declaration in PR Portal on May 28, 2021, and still waiting for eCOPR. The original mail which I received is from VLU, OSC Ottawa. I saw a lot of people waiting to hear from this unit.
My question - Is there any way we can escalate this delay to IRCC as everything approved and this portal induction is really killing.