+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I don't quite get your question.

Could you please elaborate or rephrase?
My PR application is in progress and its been 7 months since i was waiting and have not applied 2nd time gcms notes for checkinng the progress on my application. Although i applied for gcms notes for my previous application when i applied as a student in 2018, i got notes amd this screenshot is taken from there. I am just looking at the date which is March of 2021, updated status written as mentioned. And i am thinking that may be my current application is progressing? As why would updated date of March 2021 will be shown in my already approved student permit of 2018.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My PR application is in progress and its been 7 months since i was waiting and have not applied 2nd time gcms notes for checkinng the progress on my application. Although i applied for gcms notes for my previous application when i applied as a student in 2018, i got notes amd this screenshot is taken from there. I am just looking at the date which is March of 2021, updated status written as mentioned. And i am thinking that may be my current application is progressing? As why would updated date of March 2021 will be shown in my already approved student permit of 2018.
Since the biometrics are used for criminality, and if you have provided biometrics before the same can be used for any subsequent application, this could explain the recent date.

Reactions: raj90

Anjaliminhas

Mar 6, 2020
@legalfalcon
IF there was no conviction there will no issues, however, you will have to answer the statutory questions for criminal charge, i.e. have you ever been charged as yes, and explain it in Loe. Also, if you can obtain the copies of the acquittal judgment / order, you can include that.

The key is just make sure that you disclose everything and explain it with any documents you have available.
Also my spouse applied for his SOWP in september 2020, it is still under process but turns out the consultant did not mention the same in that application. Can I raise a webform for that application too and submit court orders or I can’t do that now?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Also my spouse applied for his SOWP in september 2020, it is still under process but turns out the consultant did not mention the same in that application. Can I raise a webform for that application too and submit court orders or I can’t do that now?
Was it you who was charged or your spouse?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi,
i got email from below email id asking details like port of entry etc. Not sure whether this is first step for portal confirmation and later i will receive credentials. I read some where in forum that this is not portal confirmation email id. Can some one please help.

subject: CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
Email ID:CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

@legalfalcon: please suggest

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
i got email from below email id asking details like port of entry etc. Not sure whether this is first step for portal confirmation and later i will receive credentials. I read some where in forum that this is not portal confirmation email id. Can some one please help.

subject: CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
Email ID:CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

@legalfalcon: please suggest
Provide the information asked. IRCC will either send you a COPR, or ask you to sig up for the PR confirmation portal.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My spouse was charged.
Should he raise a webform for his SOWP to send those documents now?
IF you were charged, you have to disclose it by answer the statutory questions truthfully.

Speedy_Rajan

Dec 26, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon Sir,

Query reg ECA result during Post ITA document submission-

My WES ECA account got closed due to reason “WES has been advised that the documents submitted are not authentic.” As my university mistakenly initially denied my education credentials, but once the WES account got closed and me raising the grievance with University, University send across to WES the apology mail mentioning human error in verifying my education details and verified my credentials (I got letter in this regard from university). But still WES did not opened/activated my ECA account.

Hence based upon suggestion by university staff, I moved to get ECA from another body i.e. CES.

CES successfully issued me ECA report for the my all education degrees including course from above mentioned university.
My query is that
  • whether after receiving my ITA I need to disclose above WES rejection case + letter from university + successful evaluation from CES in LOE for information of IRCC case officer.
  • What are the % chance that my file will still be refused / rejected after ITA document submission by IRCC case officer inspite of disclosing the whole case from my side in LOE and I will be banned for at least 5 yrs?
  • what are the alternatives available to me to get cleared from IRCC in such scenario?
Waiting for valuable input from your end.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon Sir,

Query reg ECA result during Post ITA document submission-

My WES ECA account got closed due to reason “WES has been advised that the documents submitted are not authentic.” As my university mistakenly initially denied my education credentials, but once the WES account got closed and me raising the grievance with University, University send across to WES the apology mail mentioning human error in verifying my education details and verified my credentials (I got letter in this regard from university). But still WES did not opened/activated my ECA account.

Hence based upon suggestion by university staff, I moved to get ECA from another body i.e. CES.

CES successfully issued me ECA report for the my all education degrees including course from above mentioned university.
My query is that
  • whether after receiving my ITA I need to disclose above WES rejection case + letter from university + successful evaluation from CES in LOE for information of IRCC case officer.
  • What are the % chance that my file will still be refused / rejected after ITA document submission by IRCC case officer inspite of disclosing the whole case from my side in LOE and I will be banned for at least 5 yrs?
  • what are the alternatives available to me to get cleared from IRCC in such scenario?
Waiting for valuable input from your end.
1. No, you do not have to disclose anything. All IRCC wants is an ECA. If one ECA agency decides not to evaluate, you can go to another one.

Speedy_Rajan

Dec 26, 2019
1. No, you do not have to disclose anything. All IRCC wants is an ECA. If one ECA agency decides not to evaluate, you can go to another one.
@legalfalcon Sir,

Thanks for responding.
WES assumes that it is fraudulent document and CES feels that its genuine. But WES ECA gave following statement inspite of my university sharing the apology letter and explaining human error. -

"As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified. "

So do I need to believe that my second ECA from CES will make me clear the immigration process till PPR issuance and ignore the fact that WES has initimated IRCC about fraudulent document?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Sir,

Thanks for responding.
WES assumes that it is fraudulent document and CES feels that its genuine. But WES ECA gave following statement inspite of my university sharing the apology letter and explaining human error. -

"As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified. "

So do I need to believe that my second ECA from CES will make me clear the immigration process till PPR issuance and ignore the fact that WES has initimated IRCC about fraudulent document?

you do not have to disclose anything. All IRCC wants is an ECA.

Reactions: Speedy_Rajan

User2323

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, does answering "yes" to statutory question in schedule A, eg yes to being refused canadian visa previously. Does a yes prompt officer to perhaps look into previous refusal and if any other refusals weren't mentioned, etc causing a lengthy review of the schedule A?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, does answering "yes" to statutory question in schedule A, eg yes to being refused canadian visa previously. Does a yes prompt officer to perhaps look into previous refusal and if any other refusals weren't mentioned, etc causing a lengthy review of the schedule A?
Having a prior refusal by itself does not lead to lengthy review or BGC. However, the reason for the refusal would matter, i.e. whether if it was due to criminality, immigration violation etc. If it was just a simple refusal, it does not matter.

If you have answer yes, then your notes will have review required for and officer to look into it, but it does not delay the processing.

Reactions: User2323