+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

padaja

Mar 12, 2021
Good day @legalfalcon I have another inquiry, hope you don’t mind. I was able to call the IRCC call center and got to talk to an agent and the agent was able to give some information re application. Does this mean that the application is not yet with my LVO or the agent of the IRCC call center still has access to the file even if already in LVO? Thanks in advance again.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day @legalfalcon I have another inquiry, hope you don’t mind. I was able to call the IRCC call center and got to talk to an agent and the agent was able to give some information re application. Does this mean that the application is not yet with my LVO or the agent of the IRCC call center still has access to the file even if already in LVO? Thanks in advance again.
All applications are processed at different VOs and are transferred on work load basis and based on special processing needs. All applications will start processing at CIO then to CPC and they everything may be done at CP or at a VO before being sent to the LVO.

i.e. you may even get a PPR by the VO in Canada before your application is sent to LVO where you will submit your passport. In other cases you may see that the application is transferred to the LVO and then a PPR is issues. Also, for some applications the eligibility is processed at the LVO if local information is required.

So it all differs, but at the end the VO where your application is being processed does not matter. What matters is that what stage your application is at.

Also, you can send a webform and ask about your VO. If the call centre agent was able to tell you the status, then most likely your application is being processed at a VO in Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi, expert. My application seems to be going to be complex. My office looks like be in transit from CIO to notorious Etobicoke because of eligibility. My secondary office was Ottawa in the previous GCMS note. It is Etobicoke now. File transferring has started on Feb/02, 2020 when my medical was passed. By the way, the file is not arrived at Etobicoke yet for over one month. Please advise. How long does it take that the file arrives at local office?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eMD11yaAhc8MIT26Tt6IpPvspIXEEZZX/view?usp=sharing

This is my timeline (OINP International student with job offer stream, all inland)
MAY/19_2020 - Application Received (AR)
DEC/08_2020 - Acknowledge Of Receipt (AOR)
DEC/17_2020 - Biometric done
DEC/28_2020 - Upfront medical
DEC/30_2020 - Received Medical Request (MR)
Feb/02_2021 - Medical Pass
Medical/Criminality pass, Eligibility/Security not started.

padaja

Mar 12, 2021
All applications are processed at different VOs and are transferred on work load basis and based on special processing needs. All applications will start processing at CIO then to CPC and they everything may be done at CP or at a VO before being sent to the LVO.

i.e. you may even get a PPR by the VO in Canada before your application is sent to LVO where you will submit your passport. In other cases you may see that the application is transferred to the LVO and then a PPR is issues. Also, for some applications the eligibility is processed at the LVO if local information is required.

So it all differs, but at the end the VO where your application is being processed does not matter. What matters is that what stage your application is at.

Also, you can send a webform and ask about your VO. If the call centre agent was able to tell you the status, then most likely your application is being processed at a VO in Canada.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon This detailed information is much appreciated! Have a good day!

Reactions: legalfalcon

User2323

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Good morning @legalfalcon, hope this finds you well. Do you have any idea what stage is the admissibility review? I got a letter from ircc on February 13th 2021 saying they were currently doing the admissibility review and needed me to pay rrpf within 7 days even though the terms of my settlement in judicial review was to reopen my file and continue processing at no extra cost. Regardless, i paid that on February 14th, 2021 and nothing a month later.

Also, i had asked you about the validity of a criminal laywer's letter informing IRCC the made up charges against me were dropped. Even after i submitted my counsel's letter, the ircc officer asked for official court document as well as me filling travel and family info which was done in January 2021. My question is now that i submitted the official court documents, do they go with that or still do a separate criminal check to see if the charges are still in their database or they're dropped? I was informed it takes time for withdrawn charges to update in the system, so I'm wondering if they go with the official court documents they asked me to submit?

Thank you in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good morning @legalfalcon, hope this finds you well. Do you have any idea what stage is the admissibility review? I got a letter from ircc on February 13th 2021 saying they were currently doing the admissibility review and needed me to pay rrpf within 7 days even though the terms of my settlement in judicial review was to reopen my file and continue processing at no extra cost. Regardless, i paid that on February 14th, 2021 and nothing a month later.

Also, i had asked you about the validity of a criminal laywer's letter informing IRCC the made up charges against me were dropped. Even after i submitted my counsel's letter, the ircc officer asked for official court document as well as me filling travel and family info which was done in January 2021. My question is now that i submitted the official court documents, do they go with that or still do a separate criminal check to see if the charges are still in their database or they're dropped? I was informed it takes time for withdrawn charges to update in the system, so I'm wondering if they go with the official court documents they asked me to submit?

Thank you in advance
There are different kinds of admissibilities:

Criminality
Medicals
Security
Human Rights
Financial
Misrepresentation

Will depend on what admissibility are you referring to. Simply put each applicant has to be admissible to Canada based on the above.
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons.html

However, in most cases when eligibility is recommended passed or passed, that is when RPRF is request.

Since I am not privy to your documents, you can see this link on criminality:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/tran.html

If the charges against you were dropped and you have submitted the documents, IRCC will go with it. What the lawyer provided you was a criminality opinion, but it has to be submitted along with official court documents.

Reactions: User2323

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi @legalfalcon need help.
my sister is in canada, Can she call IRCC on my behalf to enquire about the status of my application? I am feb 2021 AOR.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,
I have received the GCMS note last week and came to know that my application passed all the stages on 27th January 2021 but still no COPR yet. I have this in my note

Text ***Officer Review*** APPROVED

But I have seen many others posted that the usual officer review includes a few more text like Foss/GCMS checks like the one below. does this mean that still some other checks still pending in my application?

Text **Officer Review** Integrated search, Foss/GCMS check completed - NAI. SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED: Based on the strength of other Officers' prior assessment decisions - ELIGIBILITY/CRIMINALITY Decisions not revisited.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
I have received the GCMS note last week and came to know that my application passed all the stages on 27th January 2021 but still no COPR yet. I have this in my note

Text ***Officer Review*** APPROVED

But I have seen many others posted that the usual officer review includes a few more text like Foss/GCMS checks like the one below. does this mean that still some other checks still pending in my application?

Text **Officer Review** Integrated search, Foss/GCMS check completed - NAI. SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED: Based on the strength of other Officers' prior assessment decisions - ELIGIBILITY/CRIMINALITY Decisions not revisited.
Each application is different. If you see "Approved" on page 2 of your GCMS notes that is what matters.

Many applications where all stages have been passed are on hold and unless the travel restrictions are eased, you will have to wait.