Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Its just written eligibility " passed -candidate", there is no mentioning of case analyst or officer as i saw on your post of #4004. May be gcms notes are changed now as compared to last year? In addition next recalculation date for my crs is august 2021. I hope until that i will get PR
Eligibility passed Candidate means that your eligibility has not yet started and eligibility is passed based on your profile, i.e. candidate's info, which is yet to be verified through your documents.

• Wow
Reactions: raj90

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
@legalfalcon
In some of my employment histories of which i am claiming points its written that status obsolete and somewhere its written rejected. Is it a big problem? Is the work experience rejected?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
In some of my employment histories of which i am claiming points its written that status obsolete and somewhere its written rejected. Is it a big problem? Is the work experience rejected?
When you say its written, are you referring to your GCMS notes? If yes, can you post he entire note here.

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
@legalfalcon my GCMS eligibility label says the case analyst reviewed the case, ECA, Canadian edu, Language proficiency all verified from issuing agencies but at the end it says “RCMP certificate: review required R10 ok recommendation: review required - pending RCMP screening results.”
I’m inland PNP/CEC candidate with aor NOV 30, 2020
Could you please explain what the above means

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
March is fraud prevention month

IMMIGRATION & CITIZENSHIP REPRESENTATIVES COMPLAINT PROCESS
IRCC Complaints to Regulatory Bodies

Immigration Representatives Coordination Unit (IRCU) is the IRCC liaison to the governing bodies for immigration and citizenship representatives. Where a complaint is based on a breach of their code of conduct, regulations or by-laws, IRCC colleagues can refer complaints about representatives -lawyers or consultants -- to IRCU for potential submission to the regulator.

Examples of acts or omissions by a representative that would be contrary to their code of conduct and could merit a complaint to the regulator include:

• abusive behaviour toward IRCC officers or toward clients

• providing false information to clients about Canada's immigration or citizenship processes
• incompetency

• submitting, or counselling to submit, false information to IRCC

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon my GCMS eligibility label says the case analyst reviewed the case, ECA, Canadian edu, Language proficiency all verified from issuing agencies but at the end it says “RCMP certificate: review required R10 ok recommendation: review required - pending RCMP screening results.”
I’m inland PNP/CEC candidate with aor NOV 30, 2020
Could you please explain what the above means
The note you are referring to is the R10 note or the completeness check note. As regards the RCMP certificate, if you did submit one along with your application, its will have to be verified. Now IRCC uses the biometrics you submit to process your criminality, and you may not need a RCMP certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

There is nothing to be concerned about, this is a regular process.

Reactions: Princess2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Somehow i cant copy paste it as the notes are in pdf, can i send you email?
You can take a screenshot and post it here.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I wanted to ask you regarding police certificates. Since Canada is not member of The Hague convention, the documents used in Canada need to be authenticated and legalized in Canadian consulates and embassies before sending them to IRCC?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I wanted to ask you regarding police certificates. Since Canada is not member of The Hague convention, the documents used in Canada need to be authenticated and legalized in Canadian consulates and embassies before sending them to IRCC?
No, as per IRCC, any official document issued by any government authority of a competent jurisdiction can be scanned and uploaded without the need of it bing notarised or authenticated. This applies specifically to the PCCs. However, the scan for the PCC should be of the original and in colour.

IRCC clearly states:

• Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
see: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

If you are submitting any translations, then the translations have to be accompanied with an affidavit. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/removal-risk-assessment/translation.html

Reactions: dreamercec

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
My question is about the process after AOR, while PR application is in process. If I want to quit my current job, or start studying again or get another job, do I need to inform IRCC about the same? Will there be any hiccups in my application process because of this?
I had claimed points for my current job, but my points were worth 3 years experience, which I believe I have already proved.
Thank you for your guidance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
My question is about the process after AOR, while PR application is in process. If I want to quit my current job, or start studying again or get another job, do I need to inform IRCC about the same? Will there be any hiccups in my application process because of this?
I had claimed points for my current job, but my points were worth 3 years experience, which I believe I have already proved.
Thank you for your guidance
The application is locked on the say you submit and any changes post submission do not have any impact on the processing of your application. Since you claimed points for your current job, you should inform IRCC that you no longer work for the employer in case IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware that you no longer work for the employer mentioned in the work history. There is no need to submit any documents.

happyguy2021

Feb 13, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon . I am totally aware that this forum is for the Canadian Immigration programs but I do need your help cause I am tried of looking for advices online without a result.

I am asking about the US Visit Visa application DS-160. One of the questions is to provide the email address and they stated that the provided email address will be used for correspondence purposes.

They also ask me "Have you used any other email addresses in the last five years?"
My question is..why would they want to know if I had used other email addresses in the past five years? What is the purpose of that? Since my email address will be for correspondence purposes only?
I forgot to mention other emails I used in the past and I am worried if this would create a problem.

Thanks so much for your help and I appreciate your understanding.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon . I am totally aware that this forum is for the Canadian Immigration programs but I do need your help cause I am tried of looking for advices online without a result.

I am asking about the US Visit Visa application DS-160. One of the questions is to provide the email address and they stated that the provided email address will be used for correspondence purposes.

They also ask me "Have you used any other email addresses in the last five years?"
My question is..why would they want to know if I had used other email addresses in the past five years? What is the purpose of that? Since my email address will be for correspondence purposes only?
I forgot to mention other emails I used in the past and I am worried if this would create a problem.

Thanks so much for your help and I appreciate your understanding.

The question is asked for program integrity and to confirm identity i.e. to ensure that no one other than you has filed an application purporting to be you in the past or now. In the application and subsequently during the in-person interview many such questions are asked which are evident from your forms and look mundane, but they are used to verify your identity. Even in cases where you may be providing fingerprints to provide your identity, there have been cases were applications and identities have been faked.

Eg. a person who may steal your passport and file an application in your name. If you have never given the fingerprints, the person with the stolen identity has everything available to just show up and get a visa, however, such questions like email, family, that may or may not form a part of your application or you may have reported in your previous application will be used to confirm the identity.

Also when you land in Canada, if you are asked to go to the secondary inspection, they can ask you personal questions, like name of children, spouse, year of marriage, email, phone number etc. and these are all done to verify and confirm identity. A person can fake a passport, identity, but cannot get personal info beyond what the documents says.

If you see any immigration file and the transcripts of the interview, you will see such questions.