+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Caramel

Jan 7, 2015
It is not a advised to make assumptions based on changed on your MyCIC account. Instead send a webform and ask for an update on your application or request your gCMS notes.

Also, you can call IRCC and ask for the latest status.
I already raised a webform, hoping to get an answer soon.
Thank you

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I've been pestering you a lot recently, my apologies for that. I forgot that this thread existed to ask questions and I created a new separate thread to ask my question by mistake.

Here is my question:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/updated-employment-reference-letter-cse-webform-should-i-do-it.714613/#post-9075733

Could you please provide your thoughts on this? Thanks so much!

When selecting the NOC, all that maters is that the job duties listed in your work reference letter should substantially match the job duties listed in the NOC you select.

Most job duties in the NOC will encompass many duties that you may perform. JDs in your work reference do not have to be exactly the same, but when your read them, they should cover most of the JDs listed the NOC selected.

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, my place of work has 3 different spellings (Chunangamveli/ Chunangamvely/ Chunaganveli). All three spellings were interchangeably used in the documents I collected from my bank and my employer. Now should I worry about this 3 different spellings. If it is a problem, kindly tell me what to do about it. Rest of the address is same everywhere, including pincode.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,

May I ask you a question?

I unintentionly work part time after completion of my study and before PGWP about three weeks, but I got my PGWP. (That time I didn't know it is unauthorized).

Now I am eligible to apply for BOWP, there is a question " Do you work unauthorized in Canada", should I choose yes and explain? Do you think they will reject my BOWP? Or should I choose "No", because when I applied for PGWP, I thought working between completion of my study and before PGWP it was legal.

I sincerely appreciate that you could help me and give me some suggestion.

Many thanks!

The question is asking you for present and not past. However, since I am. to privy to your documents, you should see legal advise so as to avoid any issues with your application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, my place of work has 3 different spellings (Chunangamveli/ Chunangamvely/ Chunaganveli). All three spellings were interchangeably used in the documents I collected from my bank and my employer. Now should I worry about this 3 different spellings. If it is a problem, kindly tell me what to do about it. Rest of the address is same everywhere, including pincode.

You can address this in your letter of explanation.

Nawalrahman46

Nov 27, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon or Anybody in this group currently residing in Hyderabad/Anywhere in India who recently(December 2020) received a Express Entry PPR ?

I'm actually looking for information on how to book appointment and submit my passport to the VFS, given the new guidelines.

I couldn't find details on the VFS website. It mostly talks about Biometric appointments on the website.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon or Anybody in this group currently residing in Hyderabad/Anywhere in India who recently(December 2020) received a Express Entry PPR ?

I'm actually looking for information on how to book appointment and submit my passport to the VFS, given the new guidelines.

I couldn't find details on the VFS website. It mostly talks about Biometric appointments on the website.
See https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/ircc-request-update

Also check instructions in the PPR email.

Jordan510

Nov 27, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon ,
Hope you are doing great. I am little confused right now. I am aor March 4 cec inland applicant. My application has passed all stages except criminality in early August. Criminality was pending because of outstanding biometric which I later provided when services opened their facility in mid October. Since then there hasn’t been any movement on my application. I have called irrc 5-6 times since august to get updates on my application. The latest call I made was this Wednesday December 16 and the criminality was still pending. But today afternoon I missed a call from No Caller Id. Later tonight, one of my friend told me that he has received a call from IRCC with No Caller ID same day to confirm his address and entry date to canada. He is March 2 aor. Now I doubt I might have missed a call from IRCC. Now my question is, is it safe for me to call IRCC again on Monday to ask of i have missed any communication from IRCC or it may lead to something negative since I have made quite a few calls already. And will IRCC call centre agents be able to see if an officer has made a call?
I really appreciate if you can please answer this. I have been waiting for so long on my application.
Thank you @legalfalcon
@legalfalcon
I was hoping to hear back from you. But didn’t get any reply back from you so far.
Can you please shed some light on my concern.
@legalfalcon

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
When selecting the NOC, all that maters is that the job duties listed in your work reference letter should substantially match the job duties listed in the NOC you select.

Most job duties in the NOC will encompass many duties that you may perform. JDs in your work reference do not have to be exactly the same, but when your read them, they should cover most of the JDs listed the NOC selected.
Hi @legalfalcon

Thank you for your reply. However, I've already submitted my documents. My question is really, should I update my reference letter with a few more responsibilities so it makes a bit more similar to the NOC and submit it via a CSE (the submitted JDs are in my post)? I just want to get another perspective whether my submitted duties and responsibilities seem similar to the NOC, If it isn't then I have to submit an updated on through CSE right?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Thank you for your reply. However, I've already submitted my documents. My question is really, should I update my reference letter with a few more responsibilities so it makes a bit more similar to the NOC and submit it via a CSE (the submitted JDs are in my post)? I just want to get another perspective whether my submitted duties and responsibilities seem similar to the NOC, If it isn't then I have to submit an updated on through CSE right?

When you submit a replacement document or add more job responsibilities you have to explain why you are doing it, and it ultimately depends on the officer to consider any additional documents you submit.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I was hoping to hear back from you. But didn’t get any reply back from you so far.
Can you please shed some light on my concern.
@legalfalcon

You can call IRCC as many time as you want and it has no impact. However, while using any service, you should be prudent enough not to abuse it. You can call and check your status, but between calls, make sure you have enough gap. Also, applications rarely change on a day to day basis.