+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon
I need your help. I am PNP inland AOR 16 June, Eligibility: recommended pass, medical passed, criminality in progress and security not started. Now I got ghost update 2 days back, then called IRCC yesterday to know the progress on my file , the agent told me that my medical got expired. She also added that officer may give you an extension, So now I am confused what to do wait and hope for COPR or get one more medical done in advance. My earlier medical status was passed. my complete timeline is in my signature. Appreciate your response.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
They are optional. However, if you have them you and submit them or your tax returns.

As per IRCC:

Proof of work experience
Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
Hi @legalfalcon My main concern is regarding my hourly and weekly paid jobs. The letters mention my hourly or weekly salary, but if I don't have paystubs for those, is it a problem? Also, how do I know which visa office is going to process my application before I submit it?

Chintan31

Sep 16, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10/09/20
Med's Done....
12/10/20
Passport Req..
18/12/20
Hello Everyone. My AOR is 10th September and MEP 7th October, but my background check says it has not started. Biometrics got done on 12th. Is it normal for Background check to be slow? I have applied under FSW-0.
Thanks in advance.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
They are optional. However, if you have them you and submit them or your tax returns.

As per IRCC:

Proof of work experience
Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
Hi @legalfalcon How many paystubs are standard to attach if I don't have all? Should the paystubs attached be all or none? Is there any standard number?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon My main concern is regarding my hourly and weekly paid jobs. The letters mention my hourly or weekly salary, but if I don't have paystubs for those, is it a problem? Also, how do I know which visa office is going to process my application before I submit it?
IRCC does not care whether you are paid hourly, weekly, or monthly. All that matters is that you job was paid, which should be reflected in your work reference letter or by other documentary evidence.

If your work was in Canada,a then you will have to provide T4s or IT returns.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, if my father is not listed on my half-sister's birth certificate, do I need to declare her in my PR application?

As per IRCC:

For Express Entry, a sibling means your brother or sister related to you by:

• blood (biological):
    • brother or sister
    • half-brother or sister
  • adoption:
    • adopted brother or sister
  • marriage:
    • includes a step-brother or step-sister who is not related to you by blood or adoption and your parents are married or in a common law relationship
    • this is true on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence
You do not have to declare them on your application. If you do not, then you will not be able to sponsor them later, and they will not be able to claim points for sibling in Canada.

Also, no proof is required when you declare a sibling. You only have to list them for future immigration, if it at all happens.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon How many paystubs are standard to attach if I don't have all? Should the paystubs attached be all or none? Is there any standard number?

There is no standard number of pay stubs and pay stubs are not required for foreign work experience. If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
There is no standard number of pay stubs and pay stubs are not required for foreign work experience. If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years
Hi. Ok. Thanks. I am adding only the reference letter which contains all my details of employment. Is it necessary to attach offer letter, etc? The details might be repetitive and different in some cases as jobs evolve over time. FSW category

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone could you please help me solve a query? Me and my husband gave our biometrics for Canada last year when he traveled on work permit and I traveled on a temp visa to visit him, do we still have to give our biometrics again for PR?
I am an FSW-O candidate from India, so what will the process be? Has anyone from India receiving PRs? I do not fall under spousal or family category.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon
I need your help. I am PNP inland AOR 16 June, Eligibility: recommended pass, medical passed, criminality in progress and security not started. Now I got ghost update 3 days back, then called IRCC yesterday to know the progress on my file , the agent told me that my medical got expired. She also added that officer may give you an extension, So now I am confused what to do wait and hope for COPR or get one more medical done in advance. My earlier medical status was passed and current status says You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. my complete timeline is in my signature. Appreciate your response.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone could you please help me solve a query? Me and my husband gave our biometrics for Canada last year when he traveled on work permit and I traveled on a temp visa to visit him, do we still have to give our biometrics again for PR?
I am an FSW-O candidate from India, so what will the process be? Has anyone from India receiving PRs? I do not fall under spousal or family category.
If you have given Biometric in last 10 yrs you are exempt otherwise you have to and this applies to both of you.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
One more query.
For the 10 years of travel and personal history section for the PR application.

since when I should add details?
Nov. 2010-up to date (technically it is 10 years)
Or
Jan 2010- up to date (its more than 10 years)
Kindly guide.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
One more query.
For the 10 years of travel and personal history section for the PR application.

since when I should add details?
Nov. 2010-up to date (technically it is 10 years)
Or
Jan 2010- up to date (its more than 10 years)
Kindly guide.

Use Jan 2010. Giving more info is better, than missing out.