+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

pravalika

Aug 21, 2018
Hi @pravalika I have answered your question on another thread. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to ask.
for some reason, that page is not allowing me to post hence posting here.
thank you and yeah security is blank with s.15(1) on the top right, with security being pending how do notes say ready for approval?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you and yeah security is blank with s.15(1) on the top right, with security being pending how do notes say ready for approval?
The ready for approval will be in the notes entered. If your eligibility is passed, there is nothing to worry. Just wait for the security to be passed and then your application will be approved.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
1. You can apply for your parents visa as soon as you become a PR. However, if you are considering applying for a supervisa, which would allow your parents to stay for 2 years in a row, you will have to show proof of financial support by showing salary or self employment income. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/about.html

2. You do not need a travel history. All you need is to show that your are a legitimate visitor who will visit Canada and leave by the end of the duration.

3. If you apply for a super visa and meet the requirements, it is very easy. The approval rate of super visa is very high.
@legalfalcon sir thanks a lot for your advice. I have a few queries regarding your recommendations:

1.) For a Super Visa, is it mandatory to show my tax docs/T4/T1 docs of one full year? or as soon as i have my job I can apply for their super visa showing a tax of 2-3 months too?

2.) Can you share which type of documents can i present to CIC that may strongly prove that my parents is a legitimate visitor which actually they are and will leave Canada by end of their duration?

An advice from you about the above will be greatly helpful to me. thank you so much.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
This means that your security is underway. Most security checks are done within 1 month; longer up to 1 to 2 years if in enhanced screening.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon i just want to know what is the meaning of:

Paper File

Group Name:
Name: Pending Meds/docs

my Note 1 says: RFV

thank you so much!!!!
In GCMS notes applicants may see RFV (Ready for Visa), which means that the application is ready for the PR visa to be issued subject to any pending assessments. On the other hand "APPEARS RFV" is only seen in Eligibility notes.

Your notes also mention that Meds are pending?

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
In GCMS notes applicants may see RFV (Ready for Visa), which means that the application is ready for the PR visa to be issued subject to any pending assessments. On the other hand "APPEARS RFV" is only seen in Eligibility notes.

Your notes also mention that Meds are pending?
Yes, but in my assessment is it passed.
I think it will soon expired by dec. My Aor was jan 2020 and med passed was on Feb 6,2020

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I think it will soon expired by dec. My Aor was jan 2020 and med passed was on Feb 6,2020
IRCC can either extend the medicals or request for another medical examination. This is at IRCC's discretion. However, you can send a web form (CSE) and request for your medical to be extended.

What does page# 2 under the Assessment section look like?

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
Eligibility: Passed
security: Blank
Medical: Passed
criminality: Passed
info sharing: complete
Final: Blank
sorry, in my notes there is no info about the meds. Just in the group name..

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Eligibility: Passed
security: Blank
Medical: Passed
criminality: Passed
info sharing: complete
Final: Blank

sorry, in my notes there is no info about the meds. Just in the group name..

Thanks for sharing. That's good progress, your Eligibility is conclusively passed and you can tell that when you also see that Security is blank (redacted). Blank means it's either underway or completed and since you have RFV it's completed. Your PR visa is to be issued subject to any pending assessments.

Reactions: Shei1229

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
IRCC can either extend the medicals or request for another medical examination. This is at IRCC's discretion. However, you can send a web form (CSE) and request for your medical to be extended.

What does page# 2 under the Assessment section look like?
can I do that even if they dont have any update in my gckey profile? And in my Assesment it says: passed. Im just confused about the group name that says pending meds/docs
And status says: in progress, type: pr-other

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon i just want to know what is the meaning of:

Paper File

Group Name:
Name: Pending Meds/docs

my Note 1 says: RFV

thank you so much!!!!
can I do that even if they dont have any update in my gckey profile? And in my Assesment it says: passed. Im just confused about the group name that says pending meds/docs
RFV stands for "Ready for visa," however, when entered the note and at what stage your application is will matter.

See the entire note, it will have a label, it can be "eligibility," "general" etc.

Depending on the label and who entered it, and given that all assessments are met, your application will be approved and a PPR sent.

As regards medicals, they will be reassessed by an officer if they are about to expire and will be sent to the Regional Medical Officer who will make a determination on whether to ask for remed or extend them. Sending a webform and requesting has no impact on it unless an assessment from RMO is made and which usually is done only when the medicals have expired or will expire before you land.

Reactions: Shei1229

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sir thanks a lot for your advice. I have a few queries regarding your recommendations:

1.) For a Super Visa, is it mandatory to show my tax docs/T4/T1 docs of one full year? or as soon as i have my job I can apply for their super visa showing a tax of 2-3 months too?

2.) Can you share which type of documents can i present to CIC that may strongly prove that my parents is a legitimate visitor which actually they are and will leave Canada by end of their duration?

An advice from you about the above will be greatly helpful to me. thank you so much.
1. You do not need T4 or T1. If you have a job, a letter from your employer that you are employed and your salary will be sufficient. As per IRCC:

Financial support (proof of funds)
The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:

• Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
  • pay stubs
  • bank statements
2. For super visa the threshold is very low and you just have to include a letter of invitation to IRCC and show that

• your ties to your home country
  • the purpose of your visit
  • your family and finances
  • the overall economic and political stability of your home country

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Not to worry, things look good on your application. It's just that the COPR and PR visa cannot be issued by IRCC beyond the validity of the applicants passport or medicals, whichever expires first. It does not hurt to send in a web form to inquire about the meds.