Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks so much guys that putting efforts to answer the questions.

hi Legalfalcon
i had a question

so i am a little bit confused about the 'employment record' section that the system required me to submit.

after received the ITA and start to filled the application, i only filled one of my job to claim the point, and the other 2 jobs that i have are less than 1 year so i just filled them in the 'activitity' section.

so for the document that i need to upload, there is one 'employment record'. do i just need to submit the employment proof letter for the one job that i claim the points, or do i need to submit the employment letters from all my previous jobs?

my background:

currently working in the 3rd job for just one month, i didn't claim the working experience.

2nd job: worked for 1.2 years, which is the one that i claim the point in EE,

1st job: worked for 1 month, very short, i didn't claim the working experience.

all of the 3 job experiences are written in the last application section 'activity', as which section that i write the travel logs as well.
If you claimed points for only one job, i.e. the job you listed in the Job history, you will be asked to provide the documents only for that job. However, you can combine your jobs to claim points. You only have to meet the 1 year of full time job requirement in your primary NOC to meet the criteria for FSW. For other jobs, even if they are less then 1 year, you can combine them.

Reactions: Lonely_Planet

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have question
I submit paper based pr application to cic
I forget to mention my wife work permit refusal
Due to covid they are working slow
I didn’t get file number or AOR my file arrived in aug/2020
How can i correct my mistake without file number for paper based file
Is any impact on pr when officer will open my file first time.
You will have to wait for the AOR. Without the AOR, you cannot send any communication to IRCC.

Once you get your AOR, your application number, send a webform.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi
So still unclear.

Hi. Thanks. What should I do if one of the letters does not have a date of issue? I am trying to get it re-issued, but worst case scenario. What should I do?
I am sorry i am not aware of how the paper-based process works.
can you tell me if i can send web form with correction of my mistake will it impact on my pr file. If i can correct my mistake. I forget to mention visa refusal in pr file but i mention in work permit application I applied both.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
can you tell me if i can send web form with correction of my mistake will it impact on my pr file. If i can correct my mistake. I forget to mention visa refusal in pr file but i mention in work permit application I applied both.
Webform is possible. Not sure if they accept such revisions for paper-based applications though.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
If the letter states the dates for which you were working with the company that should be sufficient.
HI @legalfalcon @daveishan
Hi everyone,
For proof of work experience
What if a job did not entail any benefit? My employer just mentions N/A or did not entail any benefits. Is that fine? The job was paid by the hour.
Please guide. And is PDF signature acceptable, or is docusign considered more legit?
Thanks

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
HI @legalfalcon @daveishan
Hi everyone,
For proof of work experience
What if a job did not entail any benefit? My employer just mentions N/A or did not entail any benefits. Is that fine? The job was paid by the hour.
Please guide. And is PDF signature acceptable, or is docusign considered more legit?
Thanks
No benefits are fine. PDF sign works.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
HI @legalfalcon @daveishan,

I have a quick question about employment reference letter. I found that my actual start date is two weeks after the start date mentioned in the reference letter. I already submitted my application and received AOR, do I need to submit a webform to correct the start date?

Thanks in advance!

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
Hi legalfalcon,

I have one question. For FSW before EE CoPR we only need to keep the job offer valid, not required to start working for the employer. Is my understanding right?

As I see for the paper-based PNP from https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/pnp-facilitative.html, it mentioned only a valid job offer, not working status. So I think IRCC only cares whether the job offer is valid or not before CoPR.

--excerpt from IRCC web
From September 17 to November 17, 2020, provincial and territorial jurisdictions will be able to request that paper-based Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications be placed on hold in cases where an applicant no longer has a valid job offer as a result of COVID-19 and their application was received prior to March 18, 2020.

Thanks in advance!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018

I have a quick question about employment reference letter. I found that my actual start date is two weeks after the start date mentioned in the reference letter. I already submitted my application and received AOR, do I need to submit a webform to correct the start date?

Thanks in advance!
How many days has it been since your AOR? Since eligibility starts after month 3 or 4, if you send an updated set of letters it would not lead to any significant delay. Ideally, it would be best to get the dates changed as your eligibility is determined by IRCC based on the letter.

You can send an updated set of letters whenever they are ready via webform.

I do not think just an LOE informing them of a modified start date would be sufficient, so it best if you get an updated set of letters and provide a simple LOE informing them of the need to change your letters.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Thanks in advance!
Does the dates of your employment mentioned in your application match with the dates in your work reference letter. If not, does the discrepancy reduce your cRS or MEC.

If it has no impact, you can send a revised work reference letter via webform.

As an applicant it is your responsibility to maintain your cRS score based on which the ITA was issued and ensure that it is the same when e-ARP is filed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,

I have one question. For FSW before EE CoPR we only need to keep the job offer valid, not required to start working for the employer. Is my understanding right?

As I see for the paper-based PNP from https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/pnp-facilitative.html, it mentioned only a valid job offer, not working status. So I think IRCC only cares whether the job offer is valid or not before CoPR.

--excerpt from IRCC web
From September 17 to November 17, 2020, provincial and territorial jurisdictions will be able to request that paper-based Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications be placed on hold in cases where an applicant no longer has a valid job offer as a result of COVID-19 and their application was received prior to March 18, 2020.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, since many applicants would be outside Canada, they only have to show that their job offer is valid.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
How many days has it been since your AOR? Since eligibility starts after month 3 or 4, if you send an updated set of letters it would not lead to any significant delay. Ideally, it would be best to get the dates changed as your eligibility is determined by IRCC based on the letter.

You can send an updated set of letters whenever they are ready via webform.

I do not think just an LOE informing them of a modified start date would be sufficient, so it best if you get an updated set of letters and provide a simple LOE informing them of the need to change your letters.
My AOR was JULY 28, MEP,BIL August 18, RPRF request September 3.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
D
My AOR was JULY 28, MEP,BIL August 18, RPRF request September 3.
July 2020 or 2019? Do you know from GCMS notes if your eligibility is passed? If so, sending an updated letter could lead to them possibly re-checking eligibility. This is conjecture though, I am not sure if it could happen in your case.

You should also check the comments in the GCMS by the VO/Case Officer as it would help you decide on how to proceed.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
D

July 2020 or 2019? Do you know from GCMS notes if your eligibility is passed? If so, sending an updated letter could lead to them possibly re-checking eligibility. This is conjecture though, I am not sure if it could happen in your case.

You should also check the comments in the GCMS by the VO/Case Officer as it would help you decide on how to proceed.
2020, I have not yet ordered GCMS notes. I’m sure changing the start date won’t affect my eligibility, I worked for that position more than three years. Just wondering if it’s accurate enough.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
D

It is not about eligibility. An applicant has is obligated to maintain the CRS and the MEC based on the profile when the ITA was received as well as when the e-APR was filed.

@boilercat If you inadvertently added incorrect dates, you should send a webform and rectify it.

Alltough, a few days would not matter, as long as it does not reduce your CRS or MEC.

Reactions: daveishan