Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon. I am living and applying in China. I got my offer from my employer in May 2019 as a software developer. In Aug 2019 I got my BCPNP approval. In Sep 2019 I submitted my EEBC. In Oct 2019 I enrolled biometrics.In Dec 2019 we passed the health check. Around Christmas 2019 I got my work visa. Since it was near Chinese New Year in Jan 2020, I decided to go to BC in the early of Feb 2020. But the unexpected corona virus outbreak in China before Chinese New Year changed everything. The flights were cancelled, and all of China were locked down for more than one month. Then the outbreak of corona virus all around the world. Till now it is almost one year my EEBC is still not approved. The status is always in processing. Now it is almost 9 months after I got my work visa. I am worried if I should go to BC to start to work for my employer. I am seeing the active cases in BC is increasing to the highest level of this year recently. Besides that I have two little kids which are less than 6 years to look after. I want to wait for a while until there is a vaccine for the virus. But I am not sure if my BCPNP could be revoked after such a long time Since I got the work visa. I want to consult if I should go to Canada now to avoid my BCPNP to be revoked? Thanks a lot in advance!
If you applied for BC PNP and work visa, they are entirely two different things. One has no bearing on the there and they will be processed on its own merit.

As regards moving to Canada, that is your personal decison, which you should make based on your circumstances. Once an application is filed, it cannot be revised just because you were given a WP.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
Thank you for your prompt responses,
I got this feedback from IRCC

Good day,

This email is in response to the below noted enquiry.

At present, Eligibility, Security and Criminality are passed, but a final decision has not been made as it is still under the review of an officer.

Please note that due to reduced services at IRCC offices as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic, the application will be processed outside of the posted processing times. Please visit

Do you think all is well,I am actually nervous about the statement of further review

I expect that the approval will be a shoo-in but I am wracked with nerves.
Please help ,thank you
The web responses are always ambiguous and reading them should be done with a pinch of salt. As per the response, it seems everything is done and a final review is pending. As soon as that is done, you should have a decision on your application.

Reactions: _Hotshot

Yemjim

Oct 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
The web responses are always ambiguous and reading them should be done with a pinch of salt. As per the response, it seems everything is done and a final review is pending. As soon as that is done, you should have a decision on your application.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
If you applied for BC PNP and work visa, they are entirely two different things. One has no bearing on the there and they will be processed on its own merit.

As regards moving to Canada, that is your personal decison, which you should make based on your circumstances. Once an application is filed, it cannot be revised just because you were given a WP.
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon!

Reactions: legalfalcon

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
@legalfalcon

My application is stuck in same state for almost 6 months now, total almost 10 months. Eligibility, Criminality, Medical, Security is passed, nothing on the Final decision. I have order GCMS notes and things are not moving there as well. What are the options do we have to escalate this ? Are there any legal options that we can think about ? Any other option ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

My application is stuck in same state for almost 6 months now, total almost 10 months. Eligibility, Criminality, Medical, Security is passed, nothing on the Final decision. I have order GCMS notes and things are not moving there as well. What are the options do we have to escalate this ? Are there any legal options that we can think about ? Any other option ?
IF your application is stuck in security screening, then it may take a while. After the eligibility is passed, there is nothing much that you can do.

To read on security see https://bit.ly/2QQDIBG

Reactions: _Hotshot

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
IF your application is stuck in security screening, then it may take a while. After the eligibility is passed, there is nothing much that you can do.
Security from GCMS notes under Security and officer notes section appears to be Complete but the application is still not moving.

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
@legalfalcon I need ur help to understand my situation , I applied as ICT LMIA exempt NOC 6221 back in August 2019 ( Wife OWP and kids TRV), upfront medical and a week later biometrics. Nov 2019 i got a response to webform that my background check in process, same response in feb 2020, in July we got a response to submit additional document such as employment confirmation that job is still valid and 14days quarantine plan upon arrival at BC ( it was submitted by my employer). after that no news yet , I called CIC and got an IVR message - curently reviewing you eligibility requirement, medical not needed, Background check in process, what does it mean ? IF Eligibility and BGV is not yet completed why would they ask for additional documents ? request your assistance in understanding this please its more than a year now.....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Security from GCMS notes under Security and officer notes section appears to be Complete but the application is still not moving.
On page 2 do you see security as passed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I need ur help to understand my situation , I applied as ICT LMIA exempt NOC 6221 back in August 2019 ( Wife OWP and kids TRV), upfront medical and a week later biometrics. Nov 2019 i got a response to webform that my background check in process, same response in feb 2020, in July we got a response to submit additional document such as employment confirmation that job is still valid and 14days quarantine plan upon arrival at BC ( it was submitted by my employer). after that no news yet , I called CIC and got an IVR message - curently reviewing you eligibility requirement, medical not needed, Background check in process, what does it mean ? IF Eligibility and BGV is not yet completed why would they ask for additional documents ? request your assistance in understanding this please its more than a year now.....
IRCC can ask for any documents they require. Also, the IVR is not always accurate, since the eligibility may have been done and a note entered in your application, but not yet been updated in your GCMS.

Also, IRCC is currently not issuing any PPRs or Visa approvals.

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
IRCC can ask for any documents they require. Also, the IVR is not always accurate, since the eligibility may have been done and a note entered in your application, but not yet been updated in your GCMS.

Also, IRCC is currently not issuing any PPRs or Visa approvals.
Does background check always start after eligibility is passed ? Is this always the case ?
Will asking for GCMS notes the best way forward at this stage ? Thank you @legalfalcon

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
Security Status is redacted. But in Officer's Review under notes section there is a big white space(redacted space) between eligibility passed and start of Criminality. There is s.15(1) also at the top right corner of the page. which gives a idea about the security.

ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) - PASSED CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; no concerns. MEDICALS: Passed RPRF: Paid eligibility passed RFV.

afg2019

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

We got our third ADR asking for updated Police Clearance on Aug 4. We submitted it on Aug 6. One thing different this time is that when I login to the cic account, the status under Review of additional documents is Not Applicable.

Usually, after ADR submission the status is the date cic opened the file and "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Not sure what to make of it.

AOR is Oct 5 2018. Almost two years waiting :(
Hi bro,
I Got ADR shedule A request letter on Aug 6 2020 and i uploaded it on Aug 10 and when i login to cic account it says additional documents uploaded its almost a month it didnt changed to We are reviewing the additional documents you provided,, can you please share your experience..?

Reactions: Diane Matthie

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
You do not have to notify IRCC of an application of change of last name. Only after the name has changed you have to inform IRCC.

And you will select "permanent residence (applied online)"

When you send any replacement document, only then you will select "replacement documents"
Hello @legalfalcon ,

As you said, I had submitted her new passport along with an affidavit and marriage certificate to update her name in the profile. I received ADR just now. They are asking me to upload the WES report for my spouse. Since her report has a former name, do I need to attach LOE as well?

P.S Her name is already updated in the application.

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi all
I worked for 1 Indian IT company from 2000-2013. I have 5 designations & few Business visits of 3 months and 1 L1 USA work for 2years and another H1b for 2years during this time.
I got one reference letter with all designation dates/responsibitlies in same NOC (no mention of country) from India HR as i started and ended job in India office only.
Now my doubts are as follows
a. In work history should we declare each designation and each location as a separate entry and when they ask for employment record I attach the same reference letter for all these designations?
b. For USA designation, i don't have any HR from USA etc so will that cause problem.

OR

c. Should we just show 1 job final designation 2000-2013 and explain in LoE that all designations are captured in the reference Letter and tell in LoE during this time u were deputed to USA offices for so and so duration.. Attach some USA salary slips etc.

Also does it makes any sense to show jobs between 2000-2010 as I understand those jobs don't have any value in score calculation anyway.?

I am confused. Please share what appears to be better way to do the same. @legalfalcon thanks in advance.