+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
The job offer has to clearly state that it is "for at least one year after your permanent resident visa is issued." If this is not there, then you do not meet the criteria. Though you can explain it in you LoE and see if IRCC accepts it.

Federal Skilled Workers and Canadian Experience Class
A valid job offer has to be:
  • made by one employer
  • continuous
  • paid
  • full-time (at least 30 hours a week)
  • for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
    • not seasonal
  • in a job that is NOC:
    • Skill Type 0 or
    • Skill Levels A or B
It also must be made :
  • by an employer with a new positive LMIA that approves the offer and names you and your position OR
  • if you’re currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA, and:
    • you’re working for an employer listed on your work permit
    • you’re authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued
    • your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident OR
  • if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon for your quick response, do you feel if we add below statement in the Employment Letter it would be good to claim 50 points when we submit same along with old job offer letter which says full time, indefinite duration?? XYZ= my name :)

"As XYZ job is full-time, permanent, indefinite duration job, we would be happy to support XYZ for Permanent Resident Visa and would like him to continue in his current job for 1year after the PR Visa is approved subjected to the conditions mentioned in the original job offer".

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
If you have informed CPC Ottawa, they will change the address on file and send you the COPR, just as the primary applicant received. It can takes 5-10 days for CPC Ottawa to respond back. If you do not hear back, send another email and webform.

Also even if the 30 days expire, IRCC will extend it, but in your case extension will not be required.
Thank you @legalfalcon for the response.
My spouse (primary applicant) has not yet received her COPR. All she received was the above mentioned letter pertaining to the dependent. How should we respond to it?

Thank a lot for sharing your expertise.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon for the response.
My spouse (primary applicant) has not yet received her COPR. All she received was the above mentioned letter pertaining to the dependent. How should we respond to it?

Thank a lot for sharing your expertise.
Send an email to CPC or a webform.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
It takes 5-10 days to get a response. Also, the UCI once alloced, remains the same for all subsequent application you submit, only the application number changes.

When you submit your EE application, you will see CANXXXXXX as your UCI. This is temporary UCI number and will change to a 10 digit or an 8 digit number.
Thanks a lot. That UCI no made me worried. Now I am relaxed ☺

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
@legalfalcon please help me with my situation.

I just received my TRV approval in India. I have work permit and essential work letter from my employer. In my TRV approval letter, it states that New Delhi mission will contact for further steps and I also received another letter which states that temporary foreign workers are exempt from travel restrictions and do not need a written letter from the government to travel by air or land.
i have booked my tickets for 25 sep, my concern is that will I be able to travel with just the TRV approval letter, work permit and Employer letter?? ( just in case if Delhi high commission does not contact me )
What should I do?
Your help is really appreciated. Thank you :)

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
@legalfalcon please help me with my situation.

I just received my TRV approval in India. I have work permit and essential work letter from my employer. In my TRV approval letter, it states that New Delhi mission will contact for further steps and I also received another letter which states that temporary foreign workers are exempt from travel restrictions and do not need a written letter from the government to travel by air or land.
i have booked my tickets for 25 sep, my concern is that will I be able to travel with just the TRV approval letter, work permit and Employer letter?? ( just in case if Delhi high commission does not contact me )
What should I do?
Your help is really appreciated. Thank you :)
AFAIK, you need the TRV Visa Counterfoil on your PP to travel. Send an email to NDVO and they can arrange for the passport pickup.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
AFAIK, you need the TRV Visa Counterfoil on your PP to travel. Send an email to NDVO and they can arrange for the passport pickup.
Thank you for your reply.
I have just sent them an email stating my situation. Also I consulted a travel and immigration agent here and they are confirming that I can travel with just these documents even if visa is not stamped. As per what they said, i can travel with workpermit and employer letter and I won’t be denied boarding ( I kinda want to believe this but I’m not able to )
Would you know how much time would NDVO take to reply and do the passport stamping?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thank you for your reply.
I have just sent them an email stating my situation. Also I consulted a travel and immigration agent here and they are confirming that I can travel with just these documents even if visa is not stamped. As per what they said, i can travel with workpermit and employer letter and I won’t be denied boarding ( I kinda want to believe this but I’m not able to )
Would you know how much time would NDVO take to reply and do the passport stamping?
If you're in NCR, the total TAT of receiving the passport back should be 7-9 days max from the time you handover the passport. Incase, you live in a far away place, it can take upto 20-30 days during these times.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
If you're in NCR, the total TAT of receiving the passport back should be 7-9 days max from the time you handover the passport. Incase, you live in a far away place, it can take upto 20-30 days during these times.
I’m in Mumbai though. Hopefully it’s done sooner!! Im kinda so worried now. But thank you so much for your reply

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I’m in Mumbai though. Hopefully it’s done sooner!! Im kinda so worried now. But thank you so much for your reply
Got to know from an another group that students presently are getting the passport requests from NDVO. VFS might be working behind the scenes and only the VO can initiate the passport request. VFS would further co-ordinate to facilitate that. Add Urgent to the Subject line of the email that you send to NDVO. Repeat if you don't hear after 3 days.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Got to know from an another group that students presently are getting the passport requests from NDVO. VFS might be working behind the scenes and only the VO can initiate the passport request. VFS would further co-ordinate to facilitate that. Add Urgent to the Subject line of the email that you send to NDVO. Repeat if you don't hear after 3 days.
That’s actually good news! I think if they have approved TRV then hopefully they will contact soon. But yeah sure!! I’ll follow up again after 3 days. Thank you for the info

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
  • @legalfalcon ... I'm CEC applicant and AOR dated July 15th 2020.. Have question about the WP extension addresses; I had my employer mailing address on the existing closed wp permit and residence address as my old residence address. But recently I have been moved out to new place & same has been mentioned on my PR application. Now my employer agency is asking me to give the mailing address for original copies to issue later. Due to Covid issue Agency guys they are not supporting mailing/Courier addresses as part of thier services . Should I mention my new address as mailing address or my old residential address as mailing address ( Where my friend staying/continuing currently) ?... Does this address issues leads to an misrepresentation or redundant on WP vs PR application ?.. Could you please advise as soon as possible . I'm in bit tough situation please help me... I really appreciate in advance for your valuable reply ..Thank you .. Anyone can help me senior members from the forum will be much appreciated .

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
@legalfalcon. I am living and applying in China. I got my offer from my employer in May 2019 as a software developer. In Aug 2019 I got my BCPNP approval. In Sep 2019 I submitted my EEBC. In Oct 2019 I enrolled biometrics.In Dec 2019 we passed the health check. Around Christmas 2019 I got my work visa. Since it was near Chinese New Year in Jan 2020, I decided to go to BC in the early of Feb 2020. But the unexpected corona virus outbreak in China before Chinese New Year changed everything. The flights were cancelled, and all of China were locked down for more than one month. Then the outbreak of corona virus all around the world. Till now it is almost one year my EEBC is still not approved. The status is always in processing. Now it is almost 9 months after I got my work visa. I am worried if I should go to BC to start to work for my employer. I am seeing the active cases in BC is increasing to the highest level of this year recently. Besides that I have two little kids which are less than 6 years to look after. I want to wait for a while until there is a vaccine for the virus. But I am not sure if my BCPNP could be revoked after such a long time Since I got the work visa. I want to consult if I should go to Canada now to avoid my BCPNP to be revoked? Thanks a lot in advance!

Yemjim

Oct 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello @legalfalcon
Thank you for your prompt responses,
I got this feedback from IRCC

Good day,

This email is in response to the below noted enquiry.

At present, Eligibility, Security and Criminality are passed, but a final decision has not been made as it is still under the review of an officer.

Please note that due to reduced services at IRCC offices as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic, the application will be processed outside of the posted processing times. Please visit

Do you think all is well,I am actually nervous about the statement of further review

I expect that the approval will be a shoo-in but I am wracked with nerves.
Please help ,thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
  • @legalfalcon ... I'm CEC applicant and AOR dated July 15th 2020.. Have question about the WP extension addresses; I had my employer mailing address on the existing closed wp permit and residence address as my old residence address. But recently I have been moved out to new place & same has been mentioned on my PR application. Now my employer agency is asking me to give the mailing address for original copies to issue later. Due to Covid issue Agency guys they are not supporting mailing/Courier addresses as part of thier services . Should I mention my new address as mailing address or my old residential address as mailing address ( Where my friend staying/continuing currently) ?... Does this address issues leads to an misrepresentation or redundant on WP vs PR application ?.. Could you please advise as soon as possible . I'm in bit tough situation please help me... I really appreciate in advance for your valuable reply ..Thank you .. Anyone can help me senior members from the forum will be much appreciated .
The mailing address is only used to ascertain your VO and send you your PR card after your application is issued. If your address has changed, you should inform IRCC and have it changed in your application. It does not matter what address you had on file before.