+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. I want to ask something, I am 6 months post AOR stage, I have had a travel trip of 3 months which I have listed in my travel history but haven't included in my address history, the address history shows my residential address at the time when I was travelling for 3 months trip. Should I update IRCC with new address history? Thank you so much in advance

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@legalfalcon
Hello,
I am FSW -Outland applicant
Aor 15th feb and Completed 6months processing time on 15th august.I have applied the webform and got following response :
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
I am confused that eligibilty and background are not even mentioned in response.please let me know why is it so.
To get more clarity order GCMS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello,
I am FSW -Outland applicant
Aor 15th feb and Completed 6months processing time on 15th august.I have applied the webform and got following response :
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
I am confused that eligibilty and background are not even mentioned in response.please let me know why is it so.
It could be because the eligibility has not started. The webforms do not provide a very accurate picture. Either call and specifically ask for eligibility or request GCMS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. I want to ask something, I am 6 months post AOR stage, I have had a travel trip of 3 months which I have listed in my travel history but haven't included in my address history, the address history shows my residential address at the time when I was travelling for 3 months trip. Should I update IRCC with new address history? Thank you so much in advance
When you say new address history, what do you mean by that?

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
When you say new address history, what do you mean by that?
thank you @legalfalcon for your reply, by new address history i mean adding that 3 months travel trip addresses (hotels addresses) in my address history lists. I have already shown my residential address at that time in Pakistan as I was living in Pakistan only and was away for 3 months travel trip to another country.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you @legalfalcon for your reply, by new address history i mean adding that 3 months travel trip addresses (hotels addresses) in my address history lists. I have already shown my residential address at that time in Pakistan as I was living in Pakistan only and was away for 3 months travel trip to another country.
Address history only includes address at which you have started for a longer period of time. Travel does not mean address hostory as temporary stays at hotels do not mean you changed your address.

Address means the place where you live for a long period of time, and receive your mail. You can travel temporarily, but if your address doe snot change, then you do not have to have them in the address history.

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
@legalfalcon

Let me tell you a brief background about myself.

I received PPR in February 2020 (me and spouse) and I notified CIC that we're expecting baby. So baby came and they requested docs , so I submitted all baby application kits in March, updated POF and baby medical in May.

I have just received my Gcms last week and I noted the following:

On page 1 of gcms notes , they put
Number of clients: 2
Number of potential Visas: 2.

On page 2 of gcms,
Eligibility: Passed
Cirminalitt; Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

On last few pages of the note (note 1 and 2 to be precise) , they last worked on the file in May and that was them acknowledging receipts of baby medical and updated POF.

Note 3 says child application kit received , created UCI ************* for child , notified officer.

@legalfalcon Please help me make sense out of all these because I'm confused. Thank you .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Let me tell you a brief background about myself.

I received PPR in February 2020 (me and spouse) and I notified CIC that we're expecting baby. So baby came and they requested docs , so I submitted all baby application kits in March, updated POF and baby medical in May.

I have just received my Gcms last week and I noted the following:

On page 1 of gcms notes , they put
Number of clients: 2
Number of potential Visas: 2.

On page 2 of gcms,
Eligibility: Passed
Cirminalitt; Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

On last few pages of the note (note 1 and 2 to be precise) , they last worked on the file in May and that was them acknowledging receipts of baby medical and updated POF.

Note 3 says child application kit received , created UCI ************* for child , notified officer.

@legalfalcon Please help me make sense out of all these because I'm confused. Thank you .
If your eligibility was passed, then adding a new family member, the newborn in this case, will not have any effect on the eligibility. All IRCC needs to ensure that the baby is not medically inadmissible. Criminality and security for a newborn is not done.

Once the medical assessment is done, then your application would have been approved, which happened in this case. The final review may have been pending and after it is dine, you will see the change to number of potential visas.

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
If your eligibility was passed, then adding a new family member, the newborn in this case, will not have any effect on the eligibility. All IRCC needs to ensure that the baby is not medically inadmissible. Criminality and security for a newborn is not done.

Once the medical assessment is done, then your application would have been approved, which happened in this case. The final review may have been pending and after it is dine, you will see the change to number of potential visas.
Thanks for your reply.
Please note , on my CIC portal , Baby has not been added and baby's medical has not been passed.

Is the Approved on page 2 of gcms the approval of my file after baby is added or approval for the first PPR received?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply.
Please note , on my CIC portal , Baby has not been added and baby's medical has not been passed.

Is the Approved on page 2 of gcms the approval of my file after baby is added or approval for the first PPR received?
See the notes. Even if your file is approved, you can add a family member until you land and are admitted in Canada. If your baby's meds are not approved, then most likely your file has not been worked on. The file has to be re-opened and after the admissibility of the baby is done, it will be approved again.

Also, you PoF will be checked and a final review done to ensure that all checks are valid. Seems like your file is still pending. Send a webform and ask also you can consider calling IRCC.

Based on page 2, I do not think that the baby has bene added yet .

Reactions: Holyindividual

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
See the notes. Even if your file is approved, you can add a family member until you land and are admitted in Canada. If your baby's meds are not approved, then most likely your file has not been worked on. The file has to be re-opened and after the admissibility of the baby is done, it will be approved again.

Also, you PoF will be checked and a final review done to ensure that all checks are valid. Seems like your file is still pending. Send a webform and ask also you can consider calling IRCC.

Based on page 2, I do not think that the baby has bene added yet .

Thanks for ur response sir .

I appreciate @legalfalcon

I did call ircc on phone last week before my gcms came in and call centre told me that Baby has not been added to my application, She also informed me that our medical, which has expired already, has been extended by 5 months.

It's over 4 months already that I submitted baby application kits for add on, up till now baby has not been added. A friend of mine that submitted baby application kits for add on in June has already received ghost update in August and his baby has been added to his application even on Gckey/MyCic portal .

What do you suggest that I do now ? Send a mail to Ottawa directly or what ?

Thank you sir.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for ur response sir .

I appreciate @legalfalcon

I did call ircc on phone last week before my gcms came in and call centre told me that Baby has not been added to my application, She also informed me that our medical, which has expired already, has been extended by 5 months.

It's over 4 months already that I submitted baby application kits for add on, up till now baby has not been added. A friend of mine that submitted baby application kits for add on in June has already received ghost update in August and his baby has been added to his application even on Gckey/MyCic portal .

What do you suggest that I do now ? Send a mail to Ottawa directly or what ?

Thank you sir.
Each application is processed differently. Administrative delays are very common. Just send a webform or an email to CPC Ottawa and ask for an update.

Reactions: Holyindividual