+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Hello @legalfalcon
We have been waiting for over a year now for the result on our FSW. I have received our GCMS notes and they have the following remarks,

Further, I note PA has provided an LOE and documented income to verify employment. I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that PA performed the job duties of NOC ---- at during her declared employment duration. Following review and analysis of the PA’s cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, education and employment records, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets the requirements of A11.2/ R75. A11.2 – Met, Selection EE – Passed *****SETTLEMENT FUNDS***** I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets family of 3 requirement. *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality PA – RCMP screening: Provided - NRT * India certificate: Provided – NRT * FBI certificate: Provided - NRT

Can you explain please what these notes mean in terms of processing? eligibility, criminality, admissibilities etc
The last thing IRCC asked was medical exam of dependent child which we provided after the date on which these notes were generated.
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
We have been waiting for over a year now for the result on our FSW. I have received our GCMS notes and they have the following remarks,

Further, I note PA has provided an LOE and documented income to verify employment. I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that PA performed the job duties of NOC ---- at during her declared employment duration. Following review and analysis of the PA’s cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, education and employment records, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets the requirements of A11.2/ R75. A11.2 – Met, Selection EE – Passed *****SETTLEMENT FUNDS***** I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets family of 3 requirement. *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality PA – RCMP screening: Provided - NRT * India certificate: Provided – NRT * FBI certificate: Provided - NRT

Can you explain please what these notes mean in terms of processing? eligibility, criminality, admissibilities etc
The last thing IRCC asked was medical exam of dependent child which we provided after the date on which these notes were generated.
Thanks
This is a final determination on your eligibility form the officer who has the carriage of your file.

Based on the note, your eligibility is passed. In legal language the term "balance of probability" means that an authority is satisfied of the occurrence of your claim of work, meeting PoF was more likely than not.

A11.2 refers to the regulation that deals with eligibility and R75 refers to FSW.

NRT - No reportable trace, as in no criminal charges found in your PCC.

By now your security should be in progress and once done, you application will be approved. You are almost there.

Reactions: SecularFirst

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello @legalfalcon ,

CEC Inland,
AOR 16th July with Spouse as a dependent.

The application to change my spouse's surname (due to marriage) in her passport is in progress. What option should I select in the Type of application/enquiry?
I am confused between permanent residence (applied online) OR replacement documents, amendments to documents?

Please HELP!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,

CEC Inland,
AOR 16th July with Spouse as a dependent.

The application to change my spouse's surname (due to marriage) in her passport is in progress. What option should I select in the Type of application/enquiry?
I am confused between permanent residence (applied online) OR replacement documents, amendments to documents?

Please HELP!

You do not have to notify IRCC of an application of change of last name. Only after the name has changed you have to inform IRCC.

And you will select "permanent residence (applied online)"

When you send any replacement document, only then you will select "replacement documents"

Reactions: swapnil14

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
What does 'ready to finalize' means in GCMS notes??
Thanks.
This is usually seen in a note for eligibility and means that your eligibility is passed and the application is ready to be finalised, as in approved given that other checks are done.

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
@legalfalcon
I have been stressing out since the day I’ve applied for PR.
The major disturbing thing is.
when I applied for my PNP, at that time my job title was written on my letter as ‘CNC milling CNC machinist’. When I got the extra points in my profile for the PNP, and was about to apply for PR (express)the I got temporarily laid off due to covid. (My PNP is not based on job offer).
But when I got the letter from my HR, which consisted of the days worked and the laid off info. My title was just written as CNC machinist. Upon asking her she told me it’s the same thing as noc code and responsibilities remain the same.
As i thought keep the job titile same as my PNP profile, I submitted my profile with the title ‘CNC milling CNC machinist’ but the job letter just states ‘CNC machinist’ (noc code on letter, roles and responsibilities remain the same)
Would it be any issue later on ?
I called IRCC a week ago they told me eligibility is passed, so Am I good ?
(March aor), I’ve been stressing and job less since then. As you’re a senior maybe you could help me.

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Hello legal falcon,

If you could please help me out, I'm cofused regarding my status.

I'm PNP Nominee, aor 11th oct.
I had received gcms notes on 14th April which stated review required on pof in regards to maturity date(I didn't received any adr though) later when I raised webform on 30th April, this is wht I recieved:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Later on may 6th, when I called the call center they also conveyed that everything is passed we are waiting for final decision.

Which information should I consider up to date? Webform response or Gcms or call center agent.
Would appreciate if someone could guide.

Thanks.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@legal Falcon ...
I need your advise. I am in the process of submitting my documents after ITA. My husband is not accompanying as of now. He will be coming later when i sponsor him. I am required to provide a valid reason for him as non-accompanying. Kindly suggest.

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
@legal Falcon ...
I need your advise. I am in the process of submitting my documents after ITA. My husband is not accompanying as of now. He will be coming later when i sponsor him. I am required to provide a valid reason for him as non-accompanying. Kindly suggest.
Truth

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legal Falcon ...
Yes, you have to give a reason. Just state why he is not accompanying you, job, education etc.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I have been stressing out since the day I’ve applied for PR.
The major disturbing thing is.
when I applied for my PNP, at that time my job title was written on my letter as ‘CNC milling CNC machinist’. When I got the extra points in my profile for the PNP, and was about to apply for PR (express)the I got temporarily laid off due to covid. (My PNP is not based on job offer).
But when I got the letter from my HR, which consisted of the days worked and the laid off info. My title was just written as CNC machinist. Upon asking her she told me it’s the same thing as noc code and responsibilities remain the same.
As i thought keep the job titile same as my PNP profile, I submitted my profile with the title ‘CNC milling CNC machinist’ but the job letter just states ‘CNC machinist’ (noc code on letter, roles and responsibilities remain the same)
Would it be any issue later on ?
I called IRCC a week ago they told me eligibility is passed, so Am I good ?
(March aor), I’ve been stressing and job less since then. As you’re a senior maybe you could help me.
When it comes to NOC, it does not matter what the designation is. All that matters is that your job duties should substantially match the job duties of your NOC.

As regards your eligibility, #3,201

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legal falcon,

If you could please help me out, I'm cofused regarding my status.

I'm PNP Nominee, aor 11th oct.
I had received gcms notes on 14th April which stated review required on pof in regards to maturity date(I didn't received any adr though) later when I raised webform on 30th April, this is wht I recieved:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Later on may 6th, when I called the call center they also conveyed that everything is passed we are waiting for final decision.

Which information should I consider up to date? Webform response or Gcms or call center agent.
Would appreciate if someone could guide.

Thanks.
GCMS is the only source of accurate information. Webform and calling IRCC call centre is accurate, but depends on what the person seeing your files sees and how in-depth they look at before responding.

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
@legalfalcon Hi again. I was wondering if it would be possible to get in touch with you for a better perspective of my application?

Also, you suggested creating a new profile. Do you mean creating a new application through my existing profile or altogether one with new login details?

In such a case, I read that there should not be 2 profiles as set in Candian Immigration Law. Your two cents would be of great help!! Thanks :)
Hi again @legalfalcon unable to reply to you on the conversation. It says 'This conversation is closed for new replies.' Would be great if you can check that.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon I need your advice on this matter.
I would like to submit and have 2 PR applications processed at the same time. I submitted a paper-based application under AIPP early July 2020, haven't received AOR yet. I'm eligible for CEC program as well. My current CRS score in EE is 457, so I would like to submit another PR application under CEC if receiving ITA and have 2 applications processed at the same time. When I receive PR from one of them, I withdraw the other one. However, my consultant said that I had to withdraw AIPP if I wanted to proceed CEC. I called IRCC call centre and they said Yes, I could submit 2 PR applications at the same time, just needed to pay seperate fee for each application. I asked around, some people said yes, some people said no.
I understand 2 programs have the same processing time, but each of them has pros and cons. I want to submit both of them to maximize my chance and time of becoming a PR.
Please give me advice on this matter. Thank you so much.