+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Newbie-123

Apr 28, 2019
My application include me, spouse and a child.
Do I need to raise web form for principal applicant(me) only or for family member as well.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
@legalfalcon
Hi sir
My brother is a dental graduate from india currently pursuing Masters in Admin science in canada.completed first semester.planning to drop this course and move back to home country for a while.Is this gonna be a problem in future with the immigration if he wants to immigrate to canada as permanent resident/work visa/student.
Is there any stream in any other province that he might be eligible now apart from student, as his dental degree in india is evaluated by WES as equal to Masters in canada.plz clarify thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi sir
My brother is a dental graduate from india currently pursuing Masters in Admin science in canada.completed first semester.planning to drop this course and move back to home country for a while.Is this gonna be a problem in future with the immigration if he wants to immigrate to canada as permanent resident/work visa/student.
Is there any stream in any other province that he might be eligible now apart from student, as his dental degree in india is evaluated by WES as equal to Masters in canada.plz clarify thank you.
If he decides to reapply for a student visa, then this may go again him unless he has a very solid reason to drop out.

As regards PR visa, there will no issues. Each application is based on its own merit and should meet the program requirement for which it is applied.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
If he decides to reapply for a student visa, then this may go again him unless he has a very solid reason to drop out.

As regards PR visa, there will no issues. Each application is based on its own merit and should meet the program requirement for which it is applied.
thanm you sir @legalfalcon
One of the reason for him to drop is -as we get Wes evaluation For dental degree and 8,7,7,7 ielts with one year exp from india he is eligible for express entry, so felt its not worth investing so much as an international student in a different science admin course, as per my knowledge once dropped out from university one cannot stay in the country leisurely score ielts and express entry.so thought better idea would be to go back, also meanwhile can take care of my parents as they are getting mentally sick at home with this pandemic..do i need to inform IRcc of the reason why I'm had to drop out the course and leave?

Athena_1

Jul 24, 2018
Does one have to add spouse details on the consent form for the following scenario?

- Individual A applies for Express Entry
- Individual A adds Individual B (spouse) to application after AOR
- Individual B has PR

Thus, in the above scenario the spouse isn't applying, but is on the application. Would the spouse's details be required too on the consent form (I assume, under the related individual(s) section) ?

Secondly, could Individual B directly file for GCMS notes since they have PR, or they cannot since they're on the application too?

Thank you.

zeeshanws

Nov 13, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon , I received reply from the London Visa Office against webform raised for application status. The reply was (Please be advised that your application is pending review. You will be advised with additional details once that review is completed or in the event additional information is needed. )

I want to ask , does the reply indicate my application is under review required or is it just waiting for a review by an officer under normal procedure. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon , I received reply from the London Visa Office against webform raised for application status. The reply was (Please be advised that your application is pending review. You will be advised with additional details once that review is completed or in the event additional information is needed. )

I want to ask , does the reply indicate my application is under review required or is it just waiting for a review by an officer under normal procedure. Thanks
Usually a review is referring to when your application is awaiting an eligibility review, or a final review after your security screening is done.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Hi legal falcon my Aor is 13 jan and its almost 3.5 months and i got reply from cic saying everything is in process thats it no specific answer for eligibility or bg

but my medical changed from passed to not required as well

zeeshanws

Nov 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon asking on behalf of someone who is not a part of this forum

Hi, I am post AOR, my child (Canadian National) was part of the application as non-accompanying. However, he was later removed by the system (IRCC) from the dependents in my application. At the time of submission, his Canadian Passport and Identity Card from his dual nationality (Pakistan) was provided. Recently post aor, I applied for his dual country of nationality (Pakistan) Passport, should I upload the dual country of nationality Passport via webfrom.

Does he need to provide the passport copy of the child (Canadian National/Unaccompanying/Removed from the dependents) to IRCC??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon asking on behalf of someone who is not a part of this forum

Hi, I am post AOR, my child (Canadian National) was part of the application as non-accompanying. However, he was later removed by the system (IRCC) from the dependents in my application. At the time of submission, his Canadian Passport and Identity Card from his dual nationality (Pakistan) was provided. Recently post aor, I applied for his dual country of nationality (Pakistan) Passport, should I upload the dual country of nationality Passport via webfrom.

Does he need to provide the passport copy of the child (Canadian National/Unaccompanying/Removed from the dependents) to IRCC??
If your child is a Canadian citizen you so not have to include him/her in your application. You just have to mention the child's details in your application. Also, you do not need to submit any passport of documents for the child. However, you will have to take him into account when calculation PoF if you are not applying under CEC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legal falcon my Aor is 13 jan and its almost 3.5 months and i got reply from cic saying everything is in process thats it no specific answer for eligibility or bg

but my medical changed from passed to not required as well
The responses are generic. Since you are not even close to the 6 months processing time frame, just have patience. Also, 3-4 months in the process you can consider requesting GCMS notes to know the details progress.

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon - My AOR is 18th Dec 2019 and recent webform reply said the eligibility in not even started. It's been 4.5 months. VO is CPC-Edmonton.
I see dec AORs are making progress and some are even passed with the same VO. What can be done in my case? Why is my eligibility not started yet.

Athena_1

Jul 24, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon ,

When requesting GCMS notes, does one have to add spouse details on the consent form for the following scenario?

- Individual A applies for Express Entry
- Individual A adds Individual B (spouse) to application after AOR
- Individual B has PR

Thus, in the above scenario the spouse isn't applying, but is on the application. Would the spouse's details be required too on the consent form (I assume, under the related individual(s) section) ?

Secondly, could Individual B directly file for GCMS notes since they have PR, or they cannot since they're on the application too?

Thank you.