+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

zeeshanws

Nov 13, 2019
If your child is a Canadian citizen you so not have to include him/her in your application. You just have to mention the child's details in your application. Also, you do not need to submit any passport of documents for the child. However, you will have to take him into account when calculation PoF if you are not applying under CEC.
The child was identified as an un-accompanying Child in the PR application (explained in the application that he is un-accompanying because of his Canadian nationality but will travel with parents to Canada) . Also, he has been accounted for POF calculation. I hope the approach used is acceptable??

Thanks a lot @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

kamatchilavanya

Aug 2, 2019
@legalfalcon hope you are doing well and safe.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
The company which i have worked is denying me to give experience letter with roles and responsibilities. Company claims that its against it's policy. Also, my colleagues are hesitating to acknowledge my roles and responsibilities in legal bond paper. What can I submit to prove my roles and responsibilities?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon - My AOR is 18th Dec 2019 and recent webform reply said the eligibility in not even started. It's been 4.5 months. VO is CPC-Edmonton.
I see dec AORs are making progress and some are even passed with the same VO. What can be done in my case? Why is my eligibility not started yet.
First off, please stop comparing your application and relying on time lines. Immigration is baed on law and your unique application. It is not a first come first serve application approval.

Also, the webform responses are motley generic. In most cases your eligibility by now should have been assessed by a program analyst or an assistant, and awaiting a review by an officer.

Wait for sometime and then you can consider requesting GCMS notes to see the actual status.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

When requesting GCMS notes, does one have to add spouse details on the consent form for the following scenario?

- Individual A applies for Express Entry
- Individual A adds Individual B (spouse) to application after AOR
- Individual B has PR

Thus, in the above scenario the spouse isn't applying, but is on the application. Would the spouse's details be required too on the consent form (I assume, under the related individual(s) section) ?

Secondly, could Individual B directly file for GCMS notes since they have PR, or they cannot since they're on the application too?

Thank you.
All individuals in the application have to sign the consent form for their details to be release in the GCMS notes. If an individual added in the application (whether accompanying or not), does not sign the consent form then their information will be redacted from the GCMS notes.

Reactions: Athena_1

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hope you are doing well and safe.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
The company which i have worked is denying me to give experience letter with roles and responsibilities. Company claims that its against it's policy. Also, my colleagues are hesitating to acknowledge my roles and responsibilities in legal bond paper. What can I submit to prove my roles and responsibilities?
You can ask anyone familiar with your JD to give you the work reference letter. It can be your current colleagues, a former employee, supervisor etc.

zeeshanws

Nov 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon hope you are well. Asking on behalf of someone else. The bank statement submitted as proof of funds included a deposit and withdrawal amount of $3000 CAD, the transaction happened 6 months prior to AOR date. The deposited amount did not contribute to the proof of funds requirement, as proof of funds were shown on the statement at a later date and source was provided in the application. Does the applicant have to explain this transaction? If yes, can it be done now by providing LOE through webform? the applicant is 4 months post AOR.

Thanks in advance.

alyeshakaur

Apr 28, 2020
ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
edmonton/ottawa
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
17-12-2019
Hi @legalfalcon . Me and my spouse are currently on work permit . Do we have to maintain are status until our application is approved or until the copr ? Please help. Following is my timeline of application and my spouse's work permit is expiring in june. What are chances of refusal at my stage?

AOR - 1 Dec, 2019
CEC Inland
Crimanlity, Security, Eligibility (All stages passed, as told on phone)

Got following reply by webmail on 16th april

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I have received our GCMS notes and they have the following notes,

Further, I note PA has provided an LOE and documented income to verify employment. I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that PA performed the job duties of NOC ---- at during her declared employment duration. Following review and analysis of the PA’s cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, education and employment records, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets the requirements of A11.2/ R75. A11.2 – Met, Selection EE – Passed *****SETTLEMENT FUNDS***** I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets family of 3 requirement. *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality PA – RCMP screening: Provided - NRT * India certificate: Provided – NRT * FBI certificate: Provided - NRT

Can someone explain please what these notes mean in terms of processing? eligibility, criminality, admissibilities etc
The last thing IRCC asked was medical exam of dependent child which we provided after the date on which these notes were generated.
Thanks

nikki1992

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello @legalfalcon

my pr application has been refused, I have a question now

refusal reason:

Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your
eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were
ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for
permanent residence is received.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status
based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you
indicated you obtained a Canadian educational credential for 15 points from a 2 year post-secondary
program at Evergreen College- a private career college. I note this institution is not recognized by the
provincial authorities responsible for registering, accrediting, supervising and regulating such institutions
to issue the credential as defined in Immigration Regulation 73(1).
Based on the documentation submitted with your application for permanent residence, I am not satisfied
the you possess an eligible Canadian educational credential pursuant to Ministerial instruction 30(4)(a)
and therefore not eligible gain the claimed points.
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of 15 points that brought your rank below the lowest
ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry
Comprehensive Ranking System.
As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under
an instruction given under paragraph

-----------------

my question:

can I reapply without claiming those 15 points for Canadian credential or do I need to deduct those extra 20 points as well for two or more degrees before re applying?

as per the letter they only mentioned 15 points deducted for private college education

please help!

Thanks
Nikhil

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
@legalfalcon,

Hi, just wanted to ask, for couples who are applying through FSW, are there proof of funds required of the spouse, or is it just the main applicant?

Does the accompanying spouse have to provide proof of funds documents like bank statements and provide details of any debts they incurred solely in their name?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon,

Hi, just wanted to ask, for couples who are applying through FSW, are there proof of funds required of the spouse, or is it just the main applicant?

Does the accompanying spouse have to provide proof of funds documents like bank statements and provide details of any debts they incurred solely in their name?
The PoF requirement has to met by the primary applicant. It is the PA's application.

To read more on PoF see https://bit.ly/35iJlPv

Reactions: Islander216

KSP_2019

Feb 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

Your expert suggestion is required.

Background:
  • Got approved LMIA – Owner operator, NOC - 0013 in Dec’2018 (valid till Jun-2019)
  • Applied for EE-Outland using LMIA on 29th Mar’2019 – for self, wife and son - already completed 12 months
  • Last status is: Eligibility – Recommended Pass, Criminality – Pass, Security – Not yet started; agents on phone say additional verification is required
Questions:
  • The Canadian job offer provided by my own company as part of Owner operator was issued for 1 year and has expired in Dec’2019. Is that supposed to be issued again and resubmitted with IRCC?
  • LMIA too has lost its validity in Jun’2019. Should it be applied again and resubmitted with IRCC?
Please advise.

Thanks
Hi @legalfalcon , trust you are well.

Can you please respond to this query?
I applied under EE FSW.

Thanks in advance.

My Best
KSP

Mandy180

May 3, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,

I highly appreciate your help with my issue. TIA.

My relationship is common-law. We have already created EE profile in which I am the primary applicant and accompanied by my partner since Sep 2019. I have 1/2 fund under my name (July 2019) and 1/2 fund under our joint account (July 2019)

Due to the increase of CRS, we agree that I will revise my EE profile as unaccompanied and will sponsor my partner later.

My issue is that, if my partner is not coming with me, can I still use my POF with the joint account. I have found this one but it does not mention my case.
“If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.” (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html)

Thank you for your time and support