+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
@legalfalcon

I received my GCMS notes would like to receive your suggestions on following points
1. One of the activities mentions 11.2 EE MI -Review required
Although the final notes with case analyst reccomend pass in recommendation and A11.2 appears met is mentioned .
In outstanding doc. It mentions marriage cert is not legible which self has uploaded multiple times through webforms

2. Also ,it mentions for my spouse in PM 01 - ASSESSMENT it states that Indian PC Provided NRT Recommendation RR -Pending outstanding PC
They requested for ADR on 27th Feb 2018 for Bahamian PCC .My spouse has never been to Bahamas .We uploaded a LoE regarding this multiple times .After receiving notes also we uploaded the his travelhistory documents through so as to explain that he has never been to Bahamas and that he just sails on bahamian flagged ships

3 . In application section of notes it mentions that at no.6 eligibilty as reccomend pass and then at 5 it changes to RR . Also last activites does mention about Selection EE.Econ cancelled

Waiting for your urgent guidance in this regard.Your help will be much appreciated also my file has been shifted to LVO New Delhi mentioning the reason as work redistribution .It has been more than a year...this thing has been stressing a lot quiet lately...

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Urgent query!

- I am working for company XXXX Of India from 2011 to till date.
- from 2017 to 2018, my company xxxx wanted me to work in Malaysia
- for my work visa processing and stay in Malaysia, company xxxx made a partnership with company yyyy of Malaysia
- I signed employment contract with yyyy in Malaysia and was immediately outsourced to work with company xxxx

- company xxxx assigned me all work during that period while my work visa stamped with name of company yyyy

- during that period, I was employee of company xxxx in India and employee of company yyyy in Malaysia who was outsourced to work with xxxx

- I got salary from both the companies in separate accounts

I have mentioned xxxx as my company in EE profile and provided reference letter from company xxxx only in my PR application.
The reference letter from xxxx is in proper format and satisfy all cic requirement.

I was afraid of not mentioning yyyy anywhere so in reference letter from xxxx I got mentioned that during 2017-2018 xxxx deputed me in Malaysia to work with its partner yyyy.

I didn’t provide any document from yyyy except the work visa page stamped with name of yyyy

My AOR is 19th October, and I am confused should I provide experience letter from yyyy also or the reference letter from xxxx in proper format would work

Will not attaching any documents from yyyy lead to misrepresentation?
However name of yyyy is mentioned on ref letter from xxxx.

I also have similar experience letter from yyyy also but haven’t attached them yet.

My AOR is 19th October, should I raise webform to attach experience letter from yyyy or the already attached ref letter from xxxx should work?
Thanks

Eli1001

Dec 11, 2019
urgent help needed!!! Appreciate quick answers for below questions!

1- I have done some part time and contract jobs when i was student which i did not include in my work history as does not have any point, do i need to include them in my personal history at all or not? it will be overlap with my studying period!!!! i have paid tax during for those part time jobs so not sure if i should mention them at all in my history or not as in initial application it said do not include any work history if you were student.

2- in my express entry profile it has asked for my national ID, my national id card has expired, do i need to submit it or just submit my birth certificate which includes my national ID#?? i just worry if the expired ID cause any problem

thanks in advance.

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Happy new year.

My Aor is 14th May 2019. I passed Eligibility and Criminality 9th Nov and received ADR for travel history, Schedule A and CV on 14th Nov. I requested GCMS and came to know my security has not started yet.

However, what grabbed my attention is A39-A41 as shown in the photo. I have also two pages where S15(1) was placed on the right top corner.

Can you please advise ? shall I be worried it is just a normal procedure.

DRP

Nov 21, 2014
Dear Legalfalcon,

I have simple queries :) I guess

1. If one has job offer letter from a company in Canada, will there be any need of showing the settlement fund ?
2. I am outside Canada at the moment and I am about to receive an offer from a Canadian company soon, just the offer letter will suffice or there are any further forms employer need to sign ?

Thanks in advance !

Danialk

Jun 24, 2019
Hello Legal Falcon,

I have got 2 questions, if you could facilitate, I would really appreciate it
Q1) For sibling points, you only need PR number of your sibling in canada or do one needs to mention their address of canada too?
Q2) WES has given me 2 equivalencies, one for 3 years BBA as BACHELOR'S DEGREE (three years) and one for one year MBA as BACHELOR'S DEGREE (four years).now what do I mention in level of education section and level of education (Canadian Equivalent) for BACHELOR'S DEGREE (three years) and for one year MBA as BACHELOR'S DEGREE (four years) ?
Please guide for both.
Many thanks

Last edited:

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon , I landed in Canada a few days ago and during my travel I had one connection so two flights: first flight goes to a city to another city outside Canada and second flight from one city outside of Canada to Canada. When I arrived in Canada and filled declaration card, SIN application form and signed COPR mistakenly provided the flight number of my first flight ( which goes from one city to another city outside of Canada) not the one that directly arrived in Canada so my COPR and declaration card have my first flight number on it. Is it something that I should be concerned about it? If yes, which one I should get corrected and who do I call? ( IRCC, CSBA, Services Canada ? )Thank you so much.

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon , is it true that people can rejected because of having non-accompanying spouse inland? It seems like some PFLs have been sent out lately regarding this concern. If you could let me know with your experience that would be great. Thank you!

EsmaeilB

Jan 15, 2020
Hello, dears
I have a PNP and paper-based application.
I have received my GCMS note on 06-January-2020 (Generated on 06-December-2019). According to the GCMS note, the new status of the application is "Ready For PS" since 17-OCT-2019 (Eligibility pass date). what does it mean?

Current status (06-December-2019):
AR:
01-March-2019
AOR: 28-April-2019
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Completed (Passed)
Security: Not Started
Visa Office: CIO

I haven't gotten any ghost update yet.

Please help me to understand this status.
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Eli1001

Dec 11, 2019
Urgent help needed!!!

i just submitted my express entry application and forgot to submit my Canadian visa page in my passport, what should i do now? i just uploaded the first and stamp pages.

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
@legalfalcon could you take out a few minutes and suggest me what to do?

my AOR is 3rd August 2019
17 days left for my 6month mark
Upon calling IRCC helpline they sd “eligibility recommended pass”
I had an ADR on 3rd Dec 2019
Uploaded the document on 4th Dec 2019
Status changed to “we are reviewing the additional documents” on 17th Dec 2019 and till today there’s no change in the status.
How much time would it take for them to chnge my ADR status?
also, is “eligibility recommended pass” a good sign?
my application is in Ottawa VO as per the helpline people.

i am EE FSW O

chidexnorom

Jan 18, 2020
@legalfalcon: Someone told me to reachout to you...That what yo advise on this challenge is final :). I just got feedback yesterday (1/17/2020) that my application for PR is cancelled ..reason "A clear and eligible copy of the biographical data page must be provided". I appealed to Ottawa and begged that all the officer needed to do was send a mail just in case the copy uploaded is pixelated or wrong. hours later i got a mail "E001757822 your application status has changes...on logging in status remains same. Please advise me ...do i stand a chance? Or should i move on and just apply under express entry all over again and wait in the pool? Please advise my heart really aches...I have been on this for so long only to get this.

Nfissa

Apr 24, 2019
@legalfalcon
Could some one help me with :
What does Inadmissibility for failing to comply with A27(2) or A28. A41(b) means? (Referred to RA for review)
Please I'm in a huge panic

Jul 26, 2019
hi @legalfalcon
I am currently working as an office assistant duties of which matches noc 1241 administrative assistant. The employment requirements of the noc are as follows:
Employment requirements
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
I have Bachelor of Arts degree in general studies and i don't have previous clerical experience. Currently, I am pursuing an MBA in general studies from Pondicherry Univ. Distance mode. so is it ok for me to select this noc? I fear that a wrong selection of noc will lead to refusal of my application. so is this noc right for me?

Thanks in advance