+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

saran09

Dec 7, 2019
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon, that helped.

I've applied for GCMS notes just recently, but may need to wait for another month. Another quick question about my job experience letter. I am a research associate at a US national lab and hence chose NOC 2115 (which was the best fit for doing research in my field). Since it is a national lab, the HR refused to give me a letter stating my job duties, though all other details were provided. Since the 2115 NOC duties also required a single line statement referring to 'Materials scientists-Conduct research into the properties, composition and production of materials such as ceramics and composite materials', I have attached my research proposal based on which I was offered the job with the offer letter and additionals, which I thought would be sufficient to show my work related to that NOC then and explained this in detail in LoE. However, now I thought of sending in a letter from my immediate supervisor stating my research job duties, as I see straight rejections for NOC mismatch/ letters with no job duties in the trackers. Please advise.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
@legalfalcon

Need your expert services for a rejected PR case. Kindly DM your official email id so that I can share all documents and discuss other details.

Thank you.

Dr_Voltron

Dec 7, 2017
I signed a contract with a translation company 3 years ago. It is mentioned in the contract that it is an hourly contract (I go to work only when they call me) and I get paid hourly (around 10$ per hour). So I don’t have a fixed salary, and when I paid of course it differs depending on the working hours. but the work is continuous every month
1)I went to the HR department and asked for a reference letter and they didn’t know how to write the working hours. can they just say it is a (part time job) ? or shall they write (average 15 hours/week) ?

2)same problem for the salary, they don't know how to write it down in the reference letter since i dont have a fixed salary and it varies from month to month, they asked me if they can simply put 10$ per hour? or any other format ?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
As far as I know, IRCC has not revealed any plans of issuing ITA's in 2021, they have planned till end of 2020 only.
In the message it is mentioned that they are going to increase the PR Admission to 350,000 by 2021.
--------------
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/departmental-plan-2019-2020/departmental-plan.html

Based on extensive consultations and the evidence that shows the economic and social benefits of immigration in Canada, we have put forward a multi-year immigration levels plan to gradually and responsibly increase permanent resident admissions to 350,000 by 2021.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
In the message it is mentioned that they are going to increase the PR Admission to 350,000 by 2021.
--------------
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/departmental-plan-2019-2020/departmental-plan.html

Based on extensive consultations and the evidence that shows the economic and social benefits of immigration in Canada, we have put forward a multi-year immigration levels plan to gradually and responsibly increase permanent resident admissions to 350,000 by 2021.
I read this too but can't find anywhere if they will be issuing ITA's in 2021 or their ITA target for 2021.

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
@legalfalcon

I received my GCMS notes would like to receive your suggestions on following points
1. One of the activities mentions 11.2 EE MI -Review required
Although the final notes with case analyst reccomend pass in recommendation and A11.2 appears met is mentioned .
In outstanding doc. It mentions marriage cert is not legible which self has uploaded multiple times through webforms

2. Also ,it mentions for my spouse in PM 01 - ASSESSMENT it states that Indian PC Provided NRT Recommendation RR -Pending outstanding PC
They requested for ADR on 27th Feb 2018 for Bahamian PCC .My spouse has never been to Bahamas .We uploaded a LoE regarding this multiple times .After receiving notes also we uploaded the his travelhistory documents through so as to explain that he has never been to Bahamas and that he just sails on bahamian flagged ships

3 . In application section of notes it mentions that at no.6 eligibilty as reccomend pass and then at 5 it changes to RR . Also last activites does mention about Selection EE.Econ cancelled

Waiting for your urgent guidance in this regard.Your help will be much appreciated also my file has been shifted to LVO New Delhi mentioning the reason as work redistribution .It has been more than a year...this thing has been stressing a lot quiet lately...

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Dear @legalfalcon

I received my GCMS note today and realized I have been assigned to CIO Sydney Office CB01126. My application was assigned to this office because of the review required - Pending Outstanding Police Certificate.

For my city, we provide our police cert after we submit the application. He marks RR on the day IRCC sent me ADR (and I provided it before due date)

I don't want to stuck here for 8-12 months for this "minor" reason....Unless everyone from my city/country needs to wait 12 months. I already raise my webform to explain I shouldn't belong to RR, do you think it helps? Can I request to change visa office? thanks

AOR: May 21, 2019
VO: Sydney CIO
Eligibility - recommended pass
Criminal/Security - not start

Case analyst note: everything is appear met, the below one is from program assistant

Jun 23, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

Need your expert feedback on my case. AOR: June 09, 2019 (Family of 3).

Medical Status is 'In Review' since July 16, 2019.
Biometric Completed: July 18, 2019.

Talked to an agent last Friday and got update as below:

My Child's medical is still in review. At the time of his Medical he was 4+, so no X-ray, blood and urine test happened. Any idea what could be the possible reason or if you have seen any similar situation before?
Agent was clueless about this, as no further medical request has been raised by CIC till date.
I've checked with Panel physician also, Medical reports were submitted on time on June-18 only. They confirmed that no issues were reported during Medical exam.

Criminality passed and Security has not started yet.
PA's Eligibility review was started around mid November.

I've also requested for GCMS notes yesterday to get more insights on our file.

Thank you.

Sep 5, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon
My AOR is March 20 2019. FSW - Outland.

Upon calling the IRCC agent , I was told that :
Medicals and Criminality has been PASSED.
Eligibility is REVIEW REQUIRED and my case has been moved from Centralalized Intake Office to Montreal Quebec office for officer review since August 6 2019. Agent also added - nothing alarming about the application. no docs required at the moment.
And Security has not yet started.

I had ordered GCMS notes on Oct 27 but havent recieved yet. I wanted to check what could be the "REVIEW REQUIRED" for?
Also, havent recieved any email about review required if any document is required to be submitted.
Is it a general practice for REVIEW REQUIRED? That the Officer expects applicants to order GCMS notes and provide necessary documents/evidences per the GCMS notes? They do not contact the applicants?

I am not sure what's the right thing to do.. Do you think I am missing something? Anyone I should be contacting to expedite the processing?

Thanking you in advance for your inputs.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Dear @legalfalcon
My AOR is March 20 2019. FSW - Outland.

Upon calling the IRCC agent , I was told that :
Medicals and Criminality has been PASSED.
Eligibility is REVIEW REQUIRED and my case has been moved from Centralalized Intake Office to Montreal Quebec office for officer review since August 6 2019. Agent also added - nothing alarming about the application. no docs required at the moment.
And Security has not yet started.

I had ordered GCMS notes on Oct 27 but havent recieved yet. I wanted to check what could be the "REVIEW REQUIRED" for?
Also, havent recieved any email about review required if any document is required to be submitted.
Is it a general practice for REVIEW REQUIRED? That the Officer expects applicants to order GCMS notes and provide necessary documents/evidences per the GCMS notes? They do not contact the applicants?

I am not sure what's the right thing to do.. Do you think I am missing something? Anyone I should be contacting to expedite the processing?

Thanking you in advance for your inputs.
When the application is marked as "Review Required," there is no notification issued to you. Additional documents may be requested by the visa officer if and when he/she opens the file. Sometimes, the officer would over-ride the case analyst's decision without additional information.

If you do order GCMS notes, you will get to know what has to be done and submit the relevant documents before the officer opens your file. Doing this speeds up the process as the officer does not have to wait for updated information. Do not expect IRCC to actively communicate with you, so be proactive rather than reactive.

Sep 5, 2019
When the application is marked as "Review Required," there is no notification issued to you. Additional documents may be requested by the visa officer if and when he/she opens the file. Sometimes, the officer would over-ride the case analyst's decision without additional information.

If you do order GCMS notes, you will get to know what has to be done and submit the relevant documents before the officer opens your file. Doing this speeds up the process as the officer does not have to wait for updated information. Do not expect IRCC to actively communicate with you, so be proactive rather than reactive.
Thanks for your inputs.
So, all depends now on when the officer opens the file....... Anything that we can do to trigger officer's attention to our case, if our file is sitting down in the pile.... ??
I am waiting for GCMS notes. Ordered one on Oct 27 via GetGCMS app and they informed me that IRCC has requested 90 day extension for GCMS requests. Not sure if its just got GetGCMS or overall delay in getting GCMS. Have you heard anyone recently getting GCMS in 30-35 days period??

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Thanks for your inputs.
So, all depends now on when the officer opens the file....... Anything that we can do to trigger officer's attention to our case, if our file is sitting down in the pile.... ??
I am waiting for GCMS notes. Ordered one on Oct 27 via GetGCMS app and they informed me that IRCC has requested 90 day extension for GCMS requests. Not sure if its just got GetGCMS or overall delay in getting GCMS. Have you heard anyone recently getting GCMS in 30-35 days period??
Unfortunately, there is no way to trigger the file. It has been mentioned that ordering GCMS notes can lead to a trigger for your case but it is more of a rumor and there is no direct link. GCMS notes are taking longer too; I have not head of many 30-35 days cases recently

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks for your inputs.
I ordered in Oct 21 and received in Nov 20

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello @legalfalcon
Asking this for a friend.

She had applied for her PR back in April, which got duly refused in July 19, reason being wrong selection of NOC.

Anyway, can she apply for student visa now? I mean, will a PR refusal effect her chances of being successful in attaining a valid student visa, given that her intentions may seem leaning more towards permanent settlement in Canada, as can be deduced from her intent in applying for residency in the first place?

TIA.