+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

scophy143

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Victoria
Hi - please advise me on below:
I missed one entry details to USA on my travel history. I entered and exited from US on same day. Let me know how can i add/update that missing info to my application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: scophy143

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have received AINP Nomination(Outland - India)Express entry yesterday. My spouse has completed Bachelors degree but i dont want to claim any points. I have referred few threads suggesting to feed that education data in Personal history (But there is no personal history section). Currently, I have feed her education details in study and languages tab and selected "HAVE YOU DONE ECA IN LAST 5 YEARS?" as "NO".

Will they ask her ECA after ITA?
IF YES? what can be done so that they do not ask for it.
Please suggest.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Are you referring to your application from ANIP or for IRCC profile?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , my mother is on multiple entry visitor visa and is in Canada with me now. I have applied for her extension and awaiting for the response from CIC. In the meantime, can she travel outside Canada and come back again? If so will it have any consequences as her extension is not yet approved. Kindly advise.

Regards
If she exits Canada and returns, the 6 months clock will re-start and the extension application will be moot.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Legal Falcon

I am a mental health patient and I want my best friend to visit me on a TRV. She's is dependent on her brother for stuff and she's a homemaker. She doesn't know how to speak in English as well. I am the one who's helping her with the application. I am a PR myself and living alone since I landed. I have depression and anxiety and Mental health issues. Would she be able to come to meet me?

I mean is it a solid reason?

My parents cannot come to Canada because they have their own life in Pakistan.

Can you tell me if I may go to any consultant on this?

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hello Sir.....

If you can let me understand the situation.. All stages are passed,Eligibility,Criminality,Security,everything is completed. Medicals are expired. Going to complete 15 months in few days. But there is nothing happening afterwards. Not received any re- medical request, In the month of October i passed Eligibility, Paid RPRF few days back without request from CIC....Called CIC and the agents said that they are working on my file but cannot confirm the timelines but all looks good. Any idea what should i expect in this current situation....

mehkang

May 1, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Hello sir,
I just received an ADR asking me to uplod form IMM 5406
And my spouse has been asked to upload IMM 5406 , IMM 5669 and military history record.

in the statuory questions, my husband was refused a visitor visa in 2004 but he re-applied in 2016 and had got a visitor visa and we travelled their on vacation as well. Should i explain all this in the given section or how to go about it ? Also, military history details forms which they have sent to me in email is not editable version and when i checked online a diff form is provided, should i make a new similar form in excl fill it up and upload or how else to go about it ?
Your swift reply will mean alot.

Singh4

Aug 16, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
Our AOR is 29 the may and we just completed our 6 months last week. We had to undergo additional tests for medicals and since October no further medicals were requested and we also recieved our work permit.
Still medical says it's under review, does this mean other steps like background check, criminality and eligibility have not started yet and we are looking at long delay in our file processing, it will be really appreciated if you could shed some light here
Thanks

Jul 26, 2019
hi @legalfalcon
I am currently pursuing MBA general from Pondicherry University in distance education mode and working as an office assistant. I plan to submit my profile in EE somewhere around 2021.
Now seeing the current CRS cutoff I fear that I may not get enough points to meet the cut-off.
hence I am planning to do a 1 year MBA from a Canadian university in order to boost my score after my MBA from India. These 1-year MBA programs require work experience which I am having and I will be having 3 yrs bachelor + 2 yrs masters to get 4 yr Canadian equivalency to get admission.

I read on the web that the study visa gets rejected due to not having a logical progression. so as I will have my masters is it possible to get a study visa for another 1 yr MBA program?

as I am studying in distance mode education in India will it be a problem for admission and getting the visa?

also, my age will be 28 years at the time I am planning to apply, will it be a red flag for the study visa?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
hi @legalfalcon
I am currently pursuing MBA general from Pondicherry University in distance education mode and working as an office assistant. I plan to submit my profile in EE somewhere around 2021.
Now seeing the current CRS cutoff I fear that I may not get enough points to meet the cut-off.
hence I am planning to do a 1 year MBA from a Canadian university in order to boost my score after my MBA from India. These 1-year MBA programs require work experience which I am having and I will be having 3 yrs bachelor + 2 yrs masters to get 4 yr Canadian equivalency to get admission.

I read on the web that the study visa gets rejected due to not having a logical progression. so as I will have my masters is it possible to get a study visa for another 1 yr MBA program?

as I am studying in distance mode education in India will it be a problem for admission and getting the visa?

also, my age will be 28 years at the time I am planning to apply, will it be a red flag for the study visa?

Thanks in advance
As far as I know, IRCC has not revealed any plans of issuing ITA's in 2021, they have planned till end of 2020 only.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

I don’t know if you remember me from my previous posts; my AOR is June 2017 (yes, 2 and a half years ago). My file was sent for Comprehensive Background Checks but CSIS as per my latest notes have already sent they recommendation back to CBSA in August of 2018. Since then no movement... I’ve seen somewhere on the forum that you’re a lawyer or work with lawyers, wouldn’t it make sense to apply for Mandamus now? 2.5 years is just too ridiculous of a wait with no movement for a process that averages 6 months. At this point all I want is a decision so I can move on with my life ... I’m an FSW-O applicant and my file is being processed in London.