+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Aspirant6

Nov 17, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I applied for study visa a couple of years ago and gave my biometric, the case was later withdrawn due to inept handling by the scam visa consultant most probably due to the lack of sufficient funds.( he didn’t tell us the whole story)
My query is does this thing effects my pr application now?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sorry for making the confusion. I have two valid passports issued by two different places (dual citizenship), and both are not expired yet. So I'm confused if I have to enter both in the EE profile, or just the one I will use to enter Canada.

Thank you legalfalcon.
If you are a dual citizen with two valid passports, you will have to enter the details of both the passports.

Reactions: Skitles

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I applied for study visa a couple of years ago and gave my biometric, the case was later withdrawn due to inept handling by the scam visa consultant most probably due to the lack of sufficient funds.( he didn’t tell us the whole story)
My query is does this thing effects my pr application now?
As long as your current application information is not contrary to the one you submitted before. Also, you will have to mention this in your current PR application and reason for rejection.

Reactions: Aspirant6

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
It's my first query. My pcc is a black n white print as passport office delhi gives printout.
It has black n white photo of mine
It does not have stay period

It's a universal format that they follow

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Dear sir, its been more than 3.5 months ai have submitted my divorce document in post ppr change in family composition. I have provided upfront re medical 20 days back and the status went to we are reviewing your medical and next day you do not need medical exam. What will be reason of such update, did they received medical but didn't updated passed?
My file is with ndvo and I have applied two sets of gcms one 62 Days back and second set 9 days back. Ottawa customer support does not provide any information for file processing outside Canada, 2 days back agent said medical valid till6 nov 2020, yesterday agent said we have received medical information sheet we recommend you send same to ndvo too which i had already done and resend again today.
If I hire some immigration lawyer service will I get some insight of my application.
Lastly honourable Ralph confirmed in September first week eligibility criminality and security recently passed, now I have even submitted medical report too can I expect any movement this month.

Feb 4, 2017
Dear sir
I have a question which has confused me a lot back in 2017 my sinp oid got ineligible due to some reasons. Afterwards i made my express entry profile n got nominated by alberta and in month of october got my ppr n copr in hand . Knw my main concern is this at the time of landing if the concern authority asked me about my previous refusal about the canada visa wht should i answer . I will be really very thank full to you

BelsKay

Jun 28, 2019
hi , just checking to see if you got you PRR yet . Thanks
hi legalfalcon,

could please reply to my post

here are my timelines
novascotia pnp
express entry
file at ndvo
june 15th , 2018 aor
medical june 29th, 2018
since then there is no change/update
ordered gcms notes 3times, everything on second page say
eligibility-not started
criminality- not started
security- not started
mis info sharing- in progress .. this is for spouse, though he has never been to US or applied for US visa, in all three notes the status is same.

program analyst review and case analyst review- all seems ok, except statuary review- mine uk tourist visa refusal in 2001

last notes ordered on 1de received on 1jan, 2019 say
**BULK NOTE**: This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. Please verify Economic Not Started folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received.
"
what does this note mean, if this means file is in queue for visa officer to review. then i do see on forum who are in this queue either stuck since more than 1 year or got their visa after 1.5 year or so.

but my file is not under any review required except statuary review which is normal.

can you please shed some light that why there is no movement in my file and does file under this economic queue take this long?

i have ordered another notes (4th) today i.e 1-feb, 2019.

thanks and regards
jasleen kaur

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
@legalfalcon

My CEC AOR is May 21st at Sydney CIO

Eligibility is recommended passed and Security is not started. Does it mean they already run my security by 3rd party but not yet received the result or they didn't even send my info to 3rd party to start my background check?

Since you mention security is a lengthy process and my 6 mths timeline is due in a few days, I feel hopeless about PPR. I order GCMS on Oct 20 and heard it takes longer to receive it. I am currently working in Canada and order note by Access to information act

Sai4066

Jul 13, 2018
Need Urgent Help***
Hi Legalfalcon,
AOR-Jan 2, 2019
FSW
VO-Vancouver
My Current Location: USA
Eligiblity: Review Required- Proactively I submitted additional documents regarding my work experience one month back after I got GCMS notes.

Today, I got procedural fairness letter stating that they have concerns with my work experience.
Letter states as below
Company 1: Officer stating that I have worked in this company during my bachelors and asked me to submit
* pay slips
*Bank statements
*offer Letter
Company 2: Since this is consultancy and I worked at different Client location which I mentioned in the reference letter So Officer asked to submit:
*Letter of Explanation stating all client sites with names and locations
*Proof of employment locations such as sub contractor agreement with client, Identification cards etc.
* Offer letter and tax statements
*Additionally provide the contact information of immediate supervisor at each client site,including their name and Job position.

For company 1- I can mention in LOE stating that it is paid internship Outside Canada but paid in cash and I only have cash pay slips but don’t have any bank statements and also I can submit Offer Letter-Is this ok? What do I need to explain regarding bank statements?

For Company 2: I can submit LOE with client information, Identification card, Offer Letter and one year Tax statement but could not submit Sub contract agreement and another year taxstatement.
Do I need to provide supervisor information who is working at client location or my employer details because I am not working with this company anymore and all other colleagues and manager were not working at this company?-Can you please suggest on this?

I was given 7 days of time to submit the documents

Is there any chance that my application getsapproved or not? Please help guys yoursuggestions will be more helpful for me

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
@legalfalcon

I received my GCMS note today and realized I have been assigned to CIO Sydney Office CB01126. My application was assigned to this office because of the review required - Pending Outstanding Police Certificate.

For my city, we provide our police cert after we submit the application. He marks RR on the day IRCC sent me ADR (I provided it before due date)

I don't want to stuck here for 12 months for this "stupid" reason....Unless everyone from my city/country needs to wait 12 months. I already raise my webform to explain I shouldn't belong to RR, do you think it helps?

Eligibility - recommended pass
Criminal/Security - not start

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
@legalfalcon hope you are good,

My Aor is 28 June 2019

My BGC was “ we are processing your background check “ since medicals (July 26)

And on 15 November, after 4.5 months I got a ghost update and my BGC changed to “ your application is in progress

Yesterday I called CIC to know regarding the update on 15th November and she said that the agent who was working on your file has mentioned that you meet the eligibility requirements and put “ Recommended pass” on that day and my file is in CPC Ottawa.

Please shed some light on this. Is my case in security screening?
I have been to 10 countries and stay lasted for 3 days in each country . Will it delay the processing?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Rk86

Sep 17, 2018
@legalfalcon , my mother is on multiple entry visitor visa and is in Canada with me now. I have applied for her extension and awaiting for the response from CIC. In the meantime, can she travel outside Canada and come back again? If so will it have any consequences as her extension is not yet approved. Kindly advise.

Regards

amitoza89

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-11-2019
I have received AINP Nomination(Outland - India)Express entry yesterday. My spouse has completed Bachelors degree but i dont want to claim any points. I have referred few threads suggesting to feed that education data in Personal history (But there is no personal history section). Currently, I have feed her education details in study and languages tab and selected "HAVE YOU DONE ECA IN LAST 5 YEARS?" as "NO".

Will they ask her ECA after ITA?
IF YES? what can be done so that they do not ask for it.
Please suggest.
Thanking you in anticipation.