17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,

My AOR was 14th January 2019, and as you can make out, it's been over 7 months now with only bio and mep.
Ordered gcms twice back in May and it Said review required for client information, shall I request another now?
I also uploaded a doc a few months ago as a proactive measure, does that add to the total time line? Do I also need to attach a gift deed which I didn't last time.
Pl share some light.
Thanks.
The 6 months time frame starts when your R10 is passed, and not from AoR.

If you filed your application in Jan, then by now your eligibility should have started or there should have been a note to that effect by now in your GCMS. So you should consider requesting GCMS notes.

As regards Gif deed, not sure why you want to submit it now, when you did not do it before.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

I would greatly appreciate and would love if you could spear a moment to comment on my partner's and mine case.

AOR Sep. 25th 2018, FSW, 2 applicants (Common Law), inland, Montreal visa office (from late November), never were requested to give biometrics.
Afterwards, we've moved back home in April 2019, and in June got biometrics request letter for both of us.
BUT once we went to give the information, the VFS guy told us that the official request letter was incomplete and that both the bar-code and the application reference numbers were missing. Fortunately, he consulted with his superior, and we were processed there and then.
BUT, again, when we submitted the info/ confirmation mid June, we did mention in our Letter of Explanation that the official biometrics request was erroneous, and after I've confirmed with the call agent that they have received the biometrics, I was told they have 30 days to process the docs.
45+ days later, we've gotten the ghost update on PA's email - I got super excited - BUT that was just them making a note to the technical team there was a problem with the request letter. I am so mad at my self for even mentioning the darn thing in the LoE, but was afraid if we don't, things might go sour/ another glitch could happen/ wanted to let them know they are making mistakes that could potentially turn into real problems.

We did, however, learn (twice via call agents) that our Eligibility and Security has been passed, and they are processing our Criminality which, as we were told, has to do with the biometrics. Which, to be honest, is not the usual process that we've been reading about in this forum - the Criminality should be the second, and Security last level before decision-making.
The medicals have expired mid July, and we haven't received re-medical request, it just says "You don't need bla bla", same as in biometrics section. Ever since we've uploaded the biometrics, our Additional doc. section states: "Not Applicable".
Oh, yeah, in GCMS notes from February 2019, Criminality was recommended pass by the Agent, but at that stage Eligibility was still processing. We were on RR (by Agent) for PA's visitor status extension refusals.

Anyhow, in our last call there was no mention (I explicitly asked) of a note, due-date or any timeframe. It'll be a year of processing in no time.

If you or anybody have any comment on this or some suggestion, I'd love to hear it.
Thank you.

Good luck to all of us!
Most application are processed in the following order:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

The tram background check is an umbrella term for criminality, security, info sharing and everything in between. Many people also use BGC and security interchangeably. There is no need to be concerned about it. Also, since you were in Canada, have you submitted your RCMP PCC. If you have then its good, if not, then IRCC will ask for it at the very end and until then your your criminality will be pending.

Also, if you have any prior visa refusals, form any info sharing countries (USA, Australia, NZ, and UK) then too your criminality will be pending until the info sharing is complete.

No need to be too concerned about it.

BillyH321

Aug 16, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon.. For extra-pulmonary tb, do you have any idea what to expect in medical tests? I have completed 9 months of course and have note from doctor saying that.. Dr did not ask for any other test after 9 months.
So will just the note from doctor be enough? Do i need to get any thing else done like MRI?
Also what tests can medical panel ask me to undergo?

falcon_white1

May 28, 2019
Hi everyone!

I am going to show my salary (only)account for POF and going to get a big chunk of money transferred from my dad's account to this account (with proper Gift Deed documents).

So the split up of POF - Salary account balance(10%) + Gift Deed amount transferred to the salary account from dad's account(80%)+ Provident fund in India(10%)

Now, if I am going to submit my 6 months bank statement, it will show that >60% of my salary is going to my dad's account every month and the left money I use for expenses and other things. The left balance now in savings account is only 10% of POF amount as indicated above.

The following are my questions :

1 . Will these transactions (showing >60% of salary transferred to dad's account every month) raise suspicions on my financial standing and can this go to ADR or RR? Considering my salary is 20% of the required POF amount which gets credited every month, will it raise a suspicion that I could have saved from my salary but why am i getting gift deed from dad? My account does not have any loan or lien and the bank letter states that I have no debts,credit cards or loans .

2. Bank letter as per format given by IRCC(with avg 6 months balance showing as 10% of POF) , Notarized gift deed document, scanned copy of cheque used for transaction, gift deed transaction receipt, Provident fund related documents are the documents I am going to provide. Is bank statement necessary in this case ? If so, is it mandatory to provide bank statement for 6months?

Please advise. @legalfalcon

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
section 39 of IRPA states:

If you submitted a LoE, the discretion is on the officer reviewing your file.
Thanks for the reply. and I too agree with the same, however, as 'm PNP nominated based on a job offer by Canadian employer; which I will be starting after landing to Canada as mentioned in the Letter of Employment, so, the initial statement of CAD 7000 instead of CAD 24000 would be suffice or it still can be a problem!

Last edited:

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@legalfalcon Hello,

In FSW program, what would be the criteria for work experience point calculation in scenarios like below:

1. Candidate with two different Skill Levels (A & B) have total of 10 years of experience i.e. 6 years in skill level A and 4 years in skill level B; which is the Primary occupation. How many points be awarded i.e 10 or 13?

2. Candidate have 10 years of experience in SAME skill levels i.e. skill level B; but with two different NOCs (e.g. 2181 & 2283). How many points be awarded in this case. 15 points or less?

Please elaborate on this!

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@legalfalcon Hello,

In FSW program, what would be the criteria for work experience point calculation in scenarios like below:

1. Candidate with two different Skill Levels (A & B) have total of 10 years of experience i.e. 6 years in skill level A and 4 years in skill level B; which is the Primary occupation. How many points be awarded i.e 10 or 13?

2. Candidate have 10 years of experience in SAME skill levels i.e. skill level B; but with two different NOCs (e.g. 2181 & 2283). How many points be awarded in this case. 15 points or less?

Please elaborate on this!
Any expert advice please. Thanks

manjits1991

Apr 12, 2019
Hello friends yesterday I saw a rejection on some page after 7months of aor and the reason for the rejection was eligibility not met through education as person mentioned 2 and more degrees on profile and he has done BA(3years) + MA(2 years) and according to WES his status was 4 years bachelors and 1 year graduation....
Now in my case I have also mentioned 2 and more degrees and have 8th May AOR
My actual qualification is Bachelor in Arts (3years)+ Post graduate diploma in computer application- PGDCA (1year) + MSC IT(1year)
WES Report: Bachelor's degree (four years) and two postgraduate diplomas (one year)
So I want to ask will I get a refusal? If yes then can i have to start the process now to ECA from another agency and keep everything ready and reapply again if I got refusal ? You can find my WES report on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LtTkf8d0WHYsl7b_fPzp9NvwTm4It_6j/view

Guneet95

May 31, 2018
Hello friends yesterday I saw a rejection on some page after 7months of aor and the reason for the rejection was eligibility not met through education as person mentioned 2 and more degrees on profile and he has done BA(3years) + MA(2 years) and according to WES his status was 4 years bachelors and 1 year graduation....
Now in my case I have also mentioned 2 and more degrees and have 8th May AOR
My actual qualification is Bachelor in Arts (3years)+ Post graduate diploma in computer application- PGDCA (1year) + MSC IT(1year)
WES Report: Bachelor's degree (four years) and two postgraduate diplomas (one year)
So I want to ask will I get a refusal? If yes then can i have to start the process now to ECA from another agency and keep everything ready and reapply again if I got refusal ? You can find my WES report on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LtTkf8d0WHYsl7b_fPzp9NvwTm4It_6j/view
You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

As long as WES has evaluated it as a degree or diploma you will get points under the 2 or more degrees option.

krishna02

Aug 31, 2019
Hi legalfalcon & forum members,

I called IRCC to follow up on the status of my application.
Eligibility: In progress,
Medical: Passed,
Criminality: Passed,
Security: cancelled.

What does cancelled status for security means?
Your experience/guidance would be really helpful.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Does AINP EE targets only those currently working in the targeted occupation, or is it fine too if someone has previous but recent experience in the targeted NOC?

Also, if someone declines LoI form AINP once, does he get barred from future AINP draws, or will he still be considered?

TIA!

@legalfalcon

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

This is a serious query on behalf of my friend.

He has been working in the same company for 7 years starting from 2012 April to 2019. When he started he was a trainee and used to do simple jobs. In 2013 October he got promoted and started doing job which is aligned with his NOC. He continued the job till 2019.

In the express entry profile under his work history he put the starting date for his respective job post for which he wants to claim points to be October 2013. Now can he show his previous designations/trainee post under personal history in the same company? Or should he decline his Ita and correct the starting date to be 2012?

Pls advice sir. This is super urgent for him.

jnz2312

May 15, 2019
Kindly help us with your thoughts.

I am a Nov 2017 FSW PR applicant. I got married 2018 August and added my spouse to the application. Then on November 2018 they asked for my re medical as the first one was expired.

Feb 2019 IRCC asked for my spouse documents except for Medical. We took an upfront medical for my spouse and uploaded all the documents by April 2019. May 2019 IRCC again asked for spouse medical. We raised a CSE and got an acknowledgement from them saying that they received the upfront medical and moved our application to local VO for us NDVO.

After that no update till August so we sent out a mail to NDVO asking for the status and they responded last week saying Spouse medical is not yet received. We then thought that they were trying to search for spouse medical through IME number and since we took upfront medical its tagged to UMI number. We have sent out a detailed mail stating these findings last week itself and waiting for a reply from NDVO.

At the same time we also approached an MP as the application is nearing almost 2 years and got a reply from IRCC as below :

The application was received at the Centralized Intake office on November 9, 2017.
The New Delhi visa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on February 28, 2018.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 7, 2019 for the principal applicant.
The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant(s).
The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant(s).
If the application is approved:
the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
If the application is refused:
the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
Following a thorough review of the file, we have concluded that further clarification regarding the medical examination results for the dependent spouse on file is needed.

I still think there is a confusion of my spouse Medical as its not linked to IME number which shouldn't be an issue as upfront medicals are also valid.

Please let me know if you guys have any thoughts.

Thanks

jnz2312

May 15, 2019
Kindly help us with your thoughts.

I am a Nov 2017 FSW PR applicant. I got married 2018 August and added my spouse to the application. Then on November 2018 they asked for my re medical as the first one was expired.

Feb 2019 IRCC asked for my spouse documents except for Medical. We took an upfront medical for my spouse and uploaded all the documents by April 2019. May 2019 IRCC again asked for spouse medical. We raised a CSE and got an acknowledgement from them saying that they received the upfront medical and moved our application to local VO for us NDVO.

After that no update till August so we sent out a mail to NDVO asking for the status and they responded last week saying Spouse medical is not yet received. We then thought that they were trying to search for spouse medical through IME number and since we took upfront medical its tagged to UMI number. We have sent out a detailed mail stating these findings last week itself and waiting for a reply from NDVO.

At the same time we also approached an MP as the application is nearing almost 2 years and got a reply from IRCC as below :

The application was received at the Centralized Intake office on November 9, 2017.
The New Delhi visa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on February 28, 2018.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 7, 2019 for the principal applicant.
The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant(s).
The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant(s).
If the application is approved:
the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
If the application is refused:
the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
Following a thorough review of the file, we have concluded that further clarification regarding the medical examination results for the dependent spouse on file is needed.

I still think there is a confusion of my spouse Medical as its not linked to IME number which shouldn't be an issue as upfront medicals are also valid.

Please let me know if you guys have any thoughts.

Thanks
Got an update as Medical passed for Spouse.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Dear Sir
I have submitted my divorce decree post ppr to remove accompanying spouse. My file is at NVDO. As you have suggested it will take1-3 months. Its been 1month now and my medical has also expired in btw. They have nit responded to my cse and mail which i raised on 10th aug and on 28th aug.
Shall I apply for gcms now as I am getting anxious nw. On 28th August I have raised cse requesting them to send me re med