Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can history of TB have impact on oinp application. I had taken leave of 3 months due to TB, which i have to show in others section as it was unpaid. do I have to be specific and mention tb or can just say that i had taken leave due to health issues?
If you have TB, then you are not inadmissible, but you will have to take the entire course to treat TB. Unless your TB report comes clean, you will not be issued a Visa. However, this will depend on whether you have active or latent TB.

For details see https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imei_tuberculosis.pdf

Since you will be discussing your health with your panel physician, there is no need to specifically write this in your application. Simply mention it as unpaid leave.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear sir, my divorce has been finalized, i havesubmitted divorce decree (in india we get decree only) to remove spouse and to get revised copr on 1 st aug and raised cse to nvdo on 10th aug. They have not responded, when i should resend fresh cse now
If you have sent the documents, allow 10-15 days to get an acknowledgement, and another review will be done by he officer to revise your COPR and application, which can take another 3-5 weeks.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
You have to put the exact question, and the form number (if filing it in a paper based application) for anyone to answer. It is difficult to answer abstract questions without any reference.
I have come across this option while filling express entry profile before ITA for section do you have job offer. When select "Yes" for job offer, it asks multiple question. This question is one of it.

cooltoad

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
@legalfalcon

My AOR is 25th April 2019 and I received second ghost update on 14th August 2019 and the status changed from in progress to we are processing so I want know when can I expect my PPR...

Paul2019a

Aug 18, 2019
Hi Legalfalcon,

Can you kindly provide your valuable comments on my situation :

I applied for PR through EE while availing an LMIA approved Job Offer, which I am planning to take up immediately on landing.
However my current organisation has now offered to send me on Intra company transfer to Canada, while my application is still under processing.

My query is as follows:

1. If I change my country of residence while my application is under processing, do I need to inform IRCC about this update? If so, how? Will it impact my application in any way?
2. If my existing company provide me better remuneration than the job offer, can I continue in my present organisation and NOT take up the new job offer - but that job offer provided me with 50 points, enabling me to qualify for ITA? Is there any legal compulsion for me to take the new job offer instead?

Kindly guide me about the above.

Many thanks in advance,
Paul

razahshah

Jan 3, 2019
Reposting this for urgency as I have recieved my ITA and need to get documents ready ASAP.
@legalfalcon or anyone else who can shed light on this:

@legalfalcon

My friend borrowed some money from me last year while I was working in Australia on a temporary work visa.
I withdrew those funds before leaving Australia from my the bank branch where I have my account and gave the cash to my friend.
Now I have received an ITA and my friend will be paying the same amount back so that I can use it as part of my PoF.
Can you please let me know what sort of format I need for a loan repayment affidavit that would be acceptable to the ircc.

Pella4411

Aug 3, 2019
hello team,

how do u deal with an NOC code change, made post ITA. as in while filling the forms after ITA, it asked for noc code, and one changes to another code. any issue on this, even though there was no LOE to this effect.

My Initial NOC choice while opening ecpress entry profile was 0124 (Advertising Manager). after ITA, i discovered 1123 (Professional occupation in broadcasting, marketing etc) was more suitable to my Job description as a Traffic Officer in a radio station. I changed to it while filing post ITA forms. do you think i need to raise a webform/cse. I'm currently July AoR.

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon
This is regarding the tax implications on moving to Canada

1) I am moving to US next month and have been told that I would need to file Form 30C with IT Dept India. Is there a similar requirement for moving to Canada also?
2) I will only do a soft landing in Canada. Will we have to file for any returns in Canada in that case?
3) When I move to canada permanently, how will my income be taxed? Will Canada tax income earned worldwide or only the part I earn in Canada?
Are there any forums around Tax implications?

cooltoad

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
@legalfalcon

By the grace of God received our PPR mail today but with few doubts hope you can help us.....

1.) My wife is 3 months pregnant and we don't want to disclose this to CIC as this may delay our process. We want to have our baby in Canada so just want to know is this possible?

2.) Today I received two different request letters to submit my family's passports to get the CoPR. The first letter was for the primary applicant which was me to submit my passport at Abu Dhabi VAC and the second letter was for my son to submit his passport at New Delhi VAC where as the request letter for my wife was missing. I am thinking the letter addressing my son was a mistake as I heard only the primary applicant gets the request letter. So please help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance..........

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon
I will be moving to Canada as PR next month. I have read that we cannot continue to have Savings accounts in India once we are NRI.
In that sense, how long can I continue to carry savings accounts in India? Will I have to convert them to NRO?
What do I do with Mutual Fund investments in India?

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon,

Thank you for your help. I have received my third set of notes ordered on July 17. I don't understand the bold part about my previous visa refusals. Is there something I should be concerned about? Should I order a new set of notes? These notes were dated July 22.

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTIONS [REFUSED REFUGEE STATUS DETAILS] IN 2009, I APPLIED TWO TIMES FOR A CANADIAN STUDY VISA BUT MY REQUESTS WERE REFUSED.IN 2013, I APPLIED FOR A CANADIAN TOURIST VISA AND MY REQUEST WAS REFUSED AS WELL. BIOMETRICS RECEIVED - NRT A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 71 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: Not in Status Previous refusal(s) of Note: [REFUSED REFUGEE STATUS DETAILS] IN 2009, I APPLIED TWO TIMES FOR A CANADIAN STUDY VISA BUT MY REQUESTS WERE REFUSED.IN 2013, I APPLIED FOR A CANADIAN TOURIST VISA AND MY REQUEST WAS REFUSED AS WELL. POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION: TRV XXXXXXXXXXX REFUSED 2013/XX/XX

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
On behalf of my cousin, pls help @legalfalcon

My cousin has her birth certificate with her original birth year which is 1990 but her passport was made using 1989 for her early school admission by her parents. And so her passport and educational certificate has birth year 1989 instead of the real one.

Now if she explains the situation in LOE and claims her birth year to be 1990 in her Express Entry profile, will it be ok? Or she should use 1989 as per her passports? Using 1990 ll give her 5 points more.