+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

architmehta70

Oct 13, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon

I work on Royal Caribbean cruise ships on rotational basis 3 months on ship and 2.5 months off @ home .I get paid on leave the same salary .Its company requirement to stay onboard for not more than 3 +1 months.

The company has given me a reference letter stating me as a permanent employee instead of full time employee. And in my employment agreement my contract is mentioned as continuous and salary is written ****USD per month and salary break up is there for one year.
I have salary slips for my leave too ,where they have mentioned the salary as leave wages .

I have 3.5 years work experience in this profession (including leave period)

Will it be considered in EE ? My crs is 478 with this experience.
Please shed some light on this .

Thanks in advance.

Mik486

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon . I have a question about an urgent matter. I received the biometrics letter on July 9th and gave the biometrics on July 24th. The status on CIC website never updated and stayed as "we need your fingerprints to process your application" . After the deadline which was August 9th, The status changed to "we have not received your fingerprints ". But it shows at the bottom of the screen the biometrics number and date of biometrics as July 24th. I am baffled. Was there anything else I needed to do after giving the biometrics? Please I need your help. Thank you

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
@legalfalcon

I have received my notes that shows in the Case Analyst sections "Recommended Pass" (below) however, in the activity section there are 2 wired activities (namely activities 1 and 6 below). The other activities in between (activities 2-5) are normal (below). My concern is the contradiction between the "recommended pass" (in the case analyst note and activity no 1) vs the "review required" in the activity no.6. Would you please let me know if this means that I'm under review required? and for what?

Also, my primary office is Edmonton, secondary is Vancouver while in the activity no. 6, the activity is done by CIO, does that mean that CIO has revised my

ACTIVITY: 1
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Recommend Passed
Office: Edmonton IRCC

ACTIVITY: 2
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - PNP
New Value: Not Met
Office: GCMS-System

ACTIVITY: 3
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CRS
New Value: Complete

ACTIVITY: 4
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - MST

ACTIVITY: 5
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - FSW
New Value: Met

ACTIVITY: 6
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
New Value: Review Required
Office: Centralized Intake Office

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2019/04/04 17:37:50
Created By: CBXXXXX
Updated Date: 2019/04/0417:38:19
Updated By: CBXXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility

Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10_E00XXXXX PA: ABC- EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

------------------------------------ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS PA & DEPS' WORK PERMIT AND VISITOR RECORD DOCUMENTS WILL EXPIRE ON 2019-07-30 A 11.2: Appears Met R87 .1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 469 CRS points minimum score for round: 445 CRS score at application (APR): 469 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "ABC Inc., edoc# 1234" PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "BCD, edoc# https:// ABC.com" & "XYZ, edoc# 56789" PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# 890945

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; all applicants in status PA: WP valid until: 2019-07-25) ________________________________ _

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2012-06-15; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: BC-EDOC#795734. MC-EDOC#564674. MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: DEP WES-BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SCIENCES FROM XX UNIVERSITY -EDOC#860384.; Diploma/Certificate: CERTIFICATE IN SCIENCE WITH HONOURS FROM MOHAK COLLEGE EDOC# 76406978.; Master's Degree: PA-WES-MASTER'S DEGREE IN SCIENCES FROM UNIVERSITY OF LONDON -EDOC#657634.; Bachelor's Degree: PA-WES- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SCIENCES FROM XX UNIVERSITY-EDOC#765478.; Diploma/Certificate: DEP CERTIFICATE IN RESEARC ASSOCIATE FROM XXX UNIVERSITY -EDOC#123456. 2008-11to 2012-12 - Pharmacist (NOC: 3131) - at ABC - eDoc# https://ABC.com - Web-based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 2018-12-02 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: WWW.ABC.COM - Letter confirms salary of XXX/MONTH - Letter confirms full/ time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 1 month. 2012-12 to 2015-08 - Industrial Pharmacist (NOC: 3131) - at XYZ - eDoc# 262152336 -Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2016-08-30 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: WWW.XYZ.NET - Letter confirms salary of XX/MONTH - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 9 months. 2017-09 to 2018-12 - Industrial Pharmacist (NOC: 3131) - at XYZ Inc. - eDoc# 6534467 – Web based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-10-15 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS://XYZ.COM – Letter confirms salary of XX/YR - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2017 (eDoc# 75457898), Pay stubs from 2018 (eDoc# 6534567) CEC Work: 1 year and 4 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 4 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

Megan Smith

Mar 6, 2019
All paper based files are destroyed after some time and only electronic copies are retained.
Tnanks @legalfalcon appreciate.
I got my study permit GCMS notes from my previous agent. For the paper files, on notes:
Paper file #: 1
Created Date: 2015/07/29 and time
Created By: SL9648
Updated Date:2015/07/29 and time (exactly same to above mentioned date and time)
Updated By: SL9648
Office: the VO where I applied student visa outland
Paper file #: my study permit application number S123456789
Archive Date: 2015/06/03 (exactly two years later when I was issued study permit)

Paper file #: 2
Created Date: 2015/06/03 and time
Created By: AW5985
Updated Date:2015/06/03 and time (exactly same to above mentioned date and time)
Updated By: AW5985
Office: the VO where I applied student visa outland
Paper file #: 9999999 (which is totally different with my SP application number)
Archive Date: 2015/06/03 (exactly two years later when I was issued study permit)

if I was going to ask all my paper files (which could be photocopied) I submitted several years ago, I should you application # (S123456789) or the number 9999999 from paper file #:2??

thanks again

inavars91

Nov 4, 2018
You can claim your FSW experience as NOC 2151 if you have required education. they wont ask for your Indian license. You need to have Canadian license only in case if you have any valid job offer from Canada in NOC 2151.
Thank you @legalfalcon!! It's a relief to hear the confirmation from you

Iamgonnamakeit2019

Jul 10, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have a couple of questions to ask of you, and it will be a great help if you can please suggest me on planning ahead:

I am legally separated (going through a divorce, should be finalized by next year) and have been living separately from the last two years with a 1.5 years old child. I chose legally separated as my status on EE profile and have an active ITA. I wish to know:

1) What should be the number of family members to indicate for me, 2 or 3?

2) Should I list my soon to be ex-spouse in "family members not included in the application" section?

3) I have the marriage certificate, divorce processing papers, and affidavit of separation from my end for my status. Will these suffice?

Also, along with the LOE, do I need to do anything else to be on the safer side? I have listed the child as non-accompanying for now and will be attaching the birth certificate, medical, and passport of hers.

Please help!

Thank you!

razahshah

Jan 3, 2019
@legalfalcon

My friend borrowed some money from me last year while I was working in Australia on a temporary work visa.
I withdrew those friends before leaving Australia from my the bank branch where I have my account and gave the cash to my friend.
Now I have received an ITA and my friend will be paying the same amount back so that I can use it as part of my PoF.
Can you please let me know what sort of format I need for a loan repayment affidavit that would be acceptable to the ircc.

Sravz123

Jul 19, 2019
@legalfalcon

I have received my notes that shows in the Case Analyst sections "Recommended Pass" (below) however, in the activity section there are 2 wired activities (namely activities 1 and 6 below). The other activities in between (activities 2-5) are normal (below). My concern is the contradiction between the "recommended pass" (in the case analyst note and activity no 1) vs the "review required" in the activity no.6. Would you please let me know if this means that I'm under review required? and for what?

Also, my primary office is Edmonton, secondary is Vancouver while in the activity no. 6, the activity is done by CIO, does that mean that CIO has revised my

ACTIVITY: 1
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Recommend Passed

ACTIVITY: 2
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - PNP

ACTIVITY: 3
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CRS
New Value: Complete

ACTIVITY: 4
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - MST

ACTIVITY: 5
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - FSW
New Value: Met

ACTIVITY: 6
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
New Value: Review Required
Office: Centralized Intake Office

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2019/04/04 17:37:50
Created By: CBXXXXX
Updated Date: 2019/04/0417:38:19
Updated By: CBXXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility

Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10_E00XXXXX PA: ABC- EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

------------------------------------ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS PA & DEPS' WORK PERMIT AND VISITOR RECORD DOCUMENTS WILL EXPIRE ON 2019-07-30 A 11.2: Appears Met R87 .1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 469 CRS points minimum score for round: 445 CRS score at application (APR): 469 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "ABC Inc., edoc# 1234" PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "BCD, edoc# https:// ABC.com" & "XYZ, edoc# 56789" PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# 890945

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; all applicants in status PA: WP valid until: 2019-07-25) ________________________________ _

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2012-06-15; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: BC-EDOC#795734. MC-EDOC#564674. MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: DEP WES-BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SCIENCES FROM XX UNIVERSITY -EDOC#860384.; Diploma/Certificate: CERTIFICATE IN SCIENCE WITH HONOURS FROM MOHAK COLLEGE EDOC# 76406978.; Master's Degree: PA-WES-MASTER'S DEGREE IN SCIENCES FROM UNIVERSITY OF LONDON -EDOC#657634.; Bachelor's Degree: PA-WES- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SCIENCES FROM XX UNIVERSITY-EDOC#765478.; Diploma/Certificate: DEP CERTIFICATE IN RESEARC ASSOCIATE FROM XXX UNIVERSITY -EDOC#123456. 2008-11to 2012-12 - Pharmacist (NOC: 3131) - at ABC - eDoc# https://ABC.com - Web-based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 2018-12-02 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: WWW.ABC.COM - Letter confirms salary of XXX/MONTH - Letter confirms full/ time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 1 month. 2012-12 to 2015-08 - Industrial Pharmacist (NOC: 3131) - at XYZ - eDoc# 262152336 -Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2016-08-30 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: WWW.XYZ.NET - Letter confirms salary of XX/MONTH - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 9 months. 2017-09 to 2018-12 - Industrial Pharmacist (NOC: 3131) - at XYZ Inc. - eDoc# 6534467 – Web based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-10-15 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS://XYZ.COM – Letter confirms salary of XX/YR - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2017 (eDoc# 75457898), Pay stubs from 2018 (eDoc# 6534567) CEC Work: 1 year and 4 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 4 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

Hi,

I also have same status. Did you get to know anything about it. My AOR Jan 22 and Edmonton IRCC, same status as you.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Dear @legalfalcon,

I have been desperate since July 24, and I am looking for help. On that day, I was told by a call agent that my eligibility failed. I have also confirmed with Mr.Goodale to know my eligibility was not met on Aug 6. I used to thought it was my Letter of Employment Issue, so I proactively submitted LOEs on July 29 (they received on Aug 7).

Until yesterday, I received my first notes ordered on June 12 (Yes, 61 days) and I was so confused...in the Note section (last a few pages), the Case Analyst gave me “recommended pass” on March 19 with all detailed comments, and there was seemingly no issue by the Program Assistant. It seems everything is verified and fine.

But, in the Application section, the status of eligibility changed from “recommended pass” -> “passed” -> “not started” ->...-> “failed”.

Also, in the Activity section, the status of 11.2-EE MI changed to "not met" and Selection-EE Econ became "failed"

ASSESSMENTS on P2
Eligibility: Failed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
(This should be updated on June 2, since this is the date shows on P1 "Update Date" and by whose ID is different than the Case Analyst and the Program Assistant).

Both Applicaiton and Activity sections have no comments and no dates, but just how many times they ran checking...

As you may want to see what they wrote in my notes:

https://ibb.co/bB1zBq5

https://ibb.co/bzqdmX8

https://ibb.co/FwVwNbR

I will call the agent next Friday, since the one I called on July 24 told me that she would send an inquiry request (but would take 30 days) regarding my eligibility failed details. In the meanwhile, I am waiting for my second set of notes ordered on July 24, and hopefully, it won't take 61 days to get them this time.

What should I do next? and any other experts are more than welcome to share your thoughts.

Thank you a lot!!!

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Dear Legalfalcon,
I got my PPR last year(my passport stamped and copr was issued) however due to my divorce I updated cic to remove my spouse as we were heading towards divorce. Later cic asked me to provide divorce certificate and gave 6 months time and cancelled my copr . I requested them for extention till August end and they approved my request.
Now i have submitted them divorce decree, translated copy (hindi - english) notarized , affidavit of translator and true copy of org with translator stamp and notrary. All translated copy stamped with valid outside india stamp.
I have uploaded all docs 2 days back and yesterday the status has changed to we are reviewing the documents provided.

How long they will take to send me revised ppr? I got my med done last year in aug and I have requested cic go extend it till 30th sept to that i can wind upthe things. unfortunately things have been already so delayed and i have gone through a lot of stress that's why I need to your help to understand how long this will take now onwards.
Thanks in advance, God Bless you!
Dear legalfalcon Sir, I uploaded my ADR (divorce docs) docs on 1 Aug and didnt got any response from cic, the status is still showing your action is required and at one place its showing we are reviewing the additional documents(i think this reviewing status is same from my previous adr) , I called them and they informed me that my file is with NVDO and I have to contact Nvdo. On Saturday I raised a Cse and mail to Nvdo too but I have not received any single update. How long I should wait to raise new cse.my medical is going to expire next week too. I doubt they will approve ny request for extention till Sept end. I understand that asking this question is to waste your valuable time. I apologise for the same and I hope u will understand my situation.
Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon Sir, I uploaded my ADR (divorce docs) docs on 1 Aug and didnt got any response from cic, the status is still showing your action is required and at one place its showing we are reviewing the additional documents(i think this reviewing status is same from my previous adr) , I called them and they informed me that my file is with NVDO and I have to contact Nvdo. On Saturday I raised a Cse and mail to Nvdo too but I have not received any single update. How long I should wait to raise new cse.my medical is going to expire next week too. I doubt they will approve ny request for extention till Sept end. I understand that asking this question is to waste your valuable time. I apologise for the same and I hope u will understand my situation.
Regards
If you informed IRCC of the divorce, ideally, IRCC will wait for the divorce to come through and until you submit the divorce decree, the case will be stalled. Only in some cases, IRCC will go ahead and process your application, but that will depend if your divorce case was filed as a contested or it was filed as a mutual request. If there was any criminal action or a complaint, that too can raise criminality concerns.

Also, NDVO is the slowest amount all VOs, so be patient.

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
If you informed IRCC of the divorce, ideally, IRCC will wait for the divorce to come through and until you submit the divorce decree, the case will be stalled. Only in some cases, IRCC will go ahead and process your application, but that will depend if your divorce case was filed as a contested or it was filed as a mutual request. If there was any criminal action or a complaint, that too can raise criminality concerns.

Also, NDVO is the slowest amount all VOs, so be patient.
Dear sir, my divorce has been finalized, i havesubmitted divorce decree (in india we get decree only) to remove spouse and to get revised copr on 1 st aug and raised cse to nvdo on 10th aug. They have not responded, when i should resend fresh cse now

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
@legalfalcon or anyone else who can assist, please.
A friend of mine, who was living in Canada with a PGWP, received the coPR and did the landing today in Niagara Falls.
However, she mentioned that the immigration agent just gave her the coPR slip, stroked her visa on her passport, but didn't ask for an address to send the PR card. She was nervous at the moment because the agent wasn't being very friendly, so she forgot to ask about that, and she thinks the agent didn`t order the PR card and she`ll have to do it herself.
She has a trip to her home country (Brazil) next week and she's concerned she won't be able to fly back to Canada because of the "not-valid" visa and for not having a PR card yet.
She has the coPR slip, SIN, eTA, letter of reference from the company she`s currently working at and her pay stubs.
Do you think it is safe for her to travel?
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

BillyH321

Aug 16, 2019
@legalfalcon can history of TB have impact on oinp application. I had taken leave of 3 months due to TB, which i have to show in others section as it was unpaid. do I have to be specific and mention tb or can just say that i had taken leave due to health issues?

skrba

Oct 3, 2018
Hello Sir,

I am in Canada on WP and currently only my medical is completed, but I have not got any BioMetric request from CIC, If you can guide whats the steps I need to follow from now on it would be great.

Regards