+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear @legalfalcon , In my EE profile (that is locked after getting ITA), I had mention my spouse as working, however, the Spouse Work experience does not fetch any points so to keep the eAPR simple can I mention 'NO' in Spouse's work History in eAPR and shall include the same in Personal History. Also, can I clarify it by mentioning in LoE? Please advice the best solution in this situation. Thank You.

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
@legalfalcon

I have a question about my notes. Does it mean that I'm "review required"?

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2019/04/XX
Created By: RTXXXX
Updated Date: 2019/04/XX
Updated By: RTXXX
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Edmonton
Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-XX_E00XXXXX PA: XXXXXXXXX - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
------------------------------------ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS PA & DEPS' WORK PERMIT AND VISITOR RECORD DOCUMENTS WILL EXPIRE ON 2019-07-XX A 11.2: Appears Met R87 .1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I have a question about my notes. Does it mean that I'm "review required"?

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2019/04/XX
Created By: RTXXXX
Updated Date: 2019/04/XX
Updated By: RTXXX
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Edmonton
Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-XX_E00XXXXX PA: XXXXXXXXX - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
------------------------------------ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS PA & DEPS' WORK PERMIT AND VISITOR RECORD DOCUMENTS WILL EXPIRE ON 2019-07-XX A 11.2: Appears Met R87 .1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete
Is this the only note and is it the entire note?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon , In my EE profile (that is locked after getting ITA), I had mention my spouse as working, however, the Spouse Work experience does not fetch any points so to keep the eAPR simple can I mention 'NO' in Spouse's work History in eAPR and shall include the same in Personal History. Also, can I clarify it by mentioning in LoE? Please advice the best solution in this situation. Thank You.
Yes, you can answer no, as you do not get any points for your spouse's foreign work history and have that only in the personal history. There is no need to mention this in LoE as it is self explanatory.

Reactions: SK_Regina

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon..I would be more than grateful if you could solve my query
May 2019 aor
Fsw o
I have a few queries
1. I didn't pay rprf upfront, will it delay my process
2. Currently I have mep and bio done
And bg check is started without receiving rprf request. 22 June my bio was done
Is it a sign to worry?
3. I was refused toN
4. I am a self employed case with noc 0621. Will being in this category attract more scrutiny and delay??
5. I forgot to upload my LOE and I have recently uploaded it. Will it impact my process
6. My profile shows we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements..so it's been 3 months and still the eligibility is not met? Is it a concern??
I am very tensed and anxious.
Kindly guide me as soon as possible for you. Kindly help me
I shall be so much grateful to you
Thanks
1. Will add 1-3 weeks. IRCC will send you a request to pay, you will pay and upload the receipt, it will be added to your file, verified and then your file will progress ahead.

2. No.

3. No

4. No, as long as all your documents are complete and your meet the requirement.

5. No, LoE is not mandatory, it is only required to explain an issue that mayn't be clear.

6. You need to see your GCMS notes.

Be patient. It takes 6 months, you are not even half way.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , I have a question. I am travelling to US in August. I still haven't received the golden email so there will be nothing on my passport. If i get the golden email during my stay in US, Can I do a soft landing to Canada by road?
Yes, but before you can enter Canada, you will have to send your passport and get a PR visa and COPR, which takes 1-4 weeks.

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Is this the only note and is it the entire note?
The rest of this note is about the work experience and education has no concerns. Integrated search, no adverse information

There is the another note ( r.10 ) which has no issues with “recommendations of pass criminality. Documents set for review, client information has work permit.

will2009

Dec 27, 2017
Do IRCC agents work in the evenings? I saw my application was updated at 7pm and 9pm (I checked my application status every 5 minutes that day). Just curious.

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
Dear Legal falcon,

I noted in my gcms notes at s15(1).

1. Does this mean my security is on progress in parallel with my medical review due to past TB history submitted with past clearing reports and current CT Scan

2. My eligibility passed on 31 May, still waiting for security completion. However ordered gcms+ to know bit more details on the happenings at my medical. Is this will help me to understand.

3. Also I checked with my panel physician where he too didn't get any information abt my medical for any furtherance. CIC neither requesting furtherance not passing it.. Is there any reason..
Does CIC may give surveillance while issuing PPR.

4. I was planning to take furtherance medical but it should be specific and don't want to create any confusion as CIC has not requested.

5. Usually how many weeks will take for security in general cases to issue PPR.

Kindly reply and guide me

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear @legalfalcon , Thank you for being so helpful!

I have received the ITA and now filing eAPR, I have a couple of questions as given below, please advice:

1. For Education in my EE profile, I had mentioned only post secondary details (Graduation and Masters) for me and my spouse for which the WES was done and had not mentioned anything about the High school/Secondary certificates. However, now in eAPR should I stick to the above details only or can I also upload the high school and secondary certificates as well?

2. Just to double check, for eAPR we need to upload the scanned document proofs as per the received checklist and we don't need to download any any form to fill and upload, please confirm!

Thank you!

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you please advise me on what stage my application is ?

AOR Feb 7th
Medical pass 22nd March
Biometrics completed 9th April.
Got married in April
ADR request for spouse 7th May
Documents submitted 7th June
GU 27th June
Biometrics for spouse completed on 26th July.

Thanks

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear @legalfalcon ,

One important question, as I would be applying for eAPR in next few days, I'm stuck on one point that is related to my current job. Though I was working for my employer but I didn't get the salary from Feb 2019 onward i.e. for about 6 months no salary credited in my account due to some restructuring going on within the company. He has issued the Reference letter up to Jun 30, 2019 with my job duties but also mentioned that I will start working with him within next 90 days .
Now, my question is; what should I mention in the application that I was working until June 30, 2019 or Feb, 2019? Since there is no salary credited after Feb 2019, in what ways this is going to impact my PR application? Apart from the Ref letter I don't have another document to show that I worked till Jun 2019. Please note, the employer is unable to pay the due salary or give anything in writing at this moment! I'm working with this employer from Aug 2014 onward.

looking forward

Jun 30, 2019
Dear legalfalcon

I really need your help please to calrify for me why my File was transfered from sydney to london VO .

I called CIC before 15 days they told me that eligibility met , criminalty half passed as biometrics were fine and info sharing completed .

yesterday i called them they informed me that the file is In London VO .

i m PNP outland residing in UNited arab emirates AOR 23 May 2019 (medical + biometrics completed).

i approached you because i trust what you always post in the forum and i learnt a lot From you.

thanks in adavance

Immortal111088

Aug 2, 2018
Thank you so much @legalfalcon. I am much grateful for your time and consideration. You're right that I should be patient.
Just one more favour I need.
Please could you add me to may aor WhatsApp group.
My num is 91-7973952721
Thanks