+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

virk.chd

Oct 4, 2014
Hello @legalfalcon

Please please suggest the right NOC for below responsibilities with the role of Test Engineer Associate. I am much confused between 2173 and 2283. Please help. Thanks.

. Performs Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, Sanity Testing, and Exploratory testing.
. Performs Back-end testing(SQL Server, Oracle) writing SQL queries.
. Create testing documentation Test cases and Test data for various types and phases of testing in ALM.
. Communicates the progress of test cases development and test case execution.
. Participates in Sprint Planning.
. Execute Test cases and raises defects in ALM.
. Interacts with the Developers to address and resolve technical problems.
. Accountable for the quality of multiple modules or components. Applies advanced quality standards and practices to improve in all aspects of the job.

ColexMT

Jul 14, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I need your assistance on an issue bothering me, before anxiety weighs me down.

I am one month post AOR. I applied as single and I intend to add my fiancée to my application at some point before PPR. I know what that entails so I have it covered. My concern however is the fact that my fiancée had at a time misrepresented a work experience (she was at that time doing a 2nd degree part-time study and learning a craft) in her US visa application which was refused for lack of ties to her home country.

I know I have to mention her past visa refusals; so, considering that I have to include her activities in the past 10 years in her personal history and the mispresented work experience isn't included, which of course would contrast with the data on her US visa application, how best can we overcome this misrepresentation. We don't intend to continue with the misrepresentation.

Would wiriting an LOE admitting the mispresentation be deemed enough? I can't think of any other way, really. I am worried that the misrepresentation may be considered a ground to reject our PR application.

So here is my situation. I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
The ADR is requested during eligibility. After your eligibility is passed, the security will start, which is the final stage.
Hi @legal Falcon,

Thanks for your response. Also, I received my GCMS Notes 2 days back and the status on 04 June 19 is as below,

- AOR 05 Jan 19
- Info Sharing Complete - Both myself and spouse
- Criminality - Passed - Both myself and spouse
- Eligibility Passed
- Security - "Left Blank"
- VO - London

Medical Status is as below in the notes given.

Application reviewed this date (08 May 19). PA meets LlCO for two -
Wife's meds passed till xx/xx/xxxx but PA's are furthered (inactive TB?). To PA: Explanations of provenance of funds with supporting evidence;
Confirmation that both still living in the provided country of residence.

As stated earlier, I already received ADR on 15 May 19 for explanation of source of funds with supporting evidence & Confirmation that both still living in the provided country of residence for which already submitted on 23 May 19

But none of the ADR or furtherance requested for Medical, also be noted that along with my medical exam in Nov 2018, I also did CT scan and attached report. In addition, I affixed all the previous medical reports with doctor certificate stating as completely fit in 2010 while submitting e-APR.

1. Kindly do provide me the guidance on medical progress as its taking too long time and the security is also not yet started leaving the column blank.
2. Does it mean that they will complete medical and then only they will go for security.
3. Does they ask for furtherance in near time or they will go for surveillance during initial landing. Usually does this will take this much days just to review the medical.

Just for my clarification and understanding.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
The only concern I see is the self attested reference letter. This is on the discretion of the officer reviewing your case. However, if you have a colleague who is willing to write a reference letter from you with the job duties, hours salary etc, you should submit that too to be on the safer side along with a LoE, explaining it.
Dear Legalfalcon, I was finally able to get a letter from the company in the desired format as per CIC's requirements. Could you kindly advice on the possibilities going forward. Thanks in advance.

Also please comment on the below.

I hope you are aware about my case where-in I submitted a self attested reference letter which has gone into review and thankfully my company gave me a reference letter in the required format as per CIC requirements, however I have a small doubt with regards to the dates on the letter and I hope you could help out.

I was able to get the reference letter on 10-07-2019 and I uploaded the same to CIC and with a letter of explanation. I hope that would suffice and earlier I was in review required for work experience as you already know I submitted a self attested reference letter and now I was able to get one from my company with required details. I hope it would not be a problem and kindly advice and thanks in advance.

I hope I won't have any problems with the dates?

As my Date of joining the company was on 06-March-2017 and I stated as currently working there and CIC locked it at my AOR 27th July 2018. Giving me an experience of 1.5 years and the same is clearly visible in GCMS notes

But now my company has given me a letter with dates such as

Date of joining as 06-March-2017 (The same as the previously claimed)
Last date of working as 01-July-2019 (Now giving me an experience of 2.5 years)

The date what CIC has acknowledged falls well between the dates the company has mentioned in the new reference letter.

Will it be a problem, I hope it is understandable to you?

Hoping for your response......

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi @legalfalcon,

I got a ghost update and when I called CIC, I was told that my Eligibility has changed from "Review Required" to "Passed".
Later that day I got an ADR for my non-accompanying spouse, asking for her divorce certificate from previous marriage and Schedule A. I was wondering if this ADR pertains to Eligibility assessment or something else like Criminality or Security.

I want to make sure that my Eligibility is really done.

Another question is about the Schedule A for my wife. Once we fill out the form, who has to sign the form - me or my spouse?

Thank you!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hey @legalfalcon ,

I need your suggestion.

I don't want to tell my current employer about my immigration plans. They won't even release even a roles and responsibilities letter without reason for the request. Telling them would jeopardize my employment. What other options do I have?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon
My aor 27 jan 2019
Mep 18 March bio 19 March adr sch A 5669 18 March
On May I raised CSE and got to know that VO is Ottawa . bGC in process
In June maile Ottawa and got reply that it is in queue for review by officer . And today emailed MP Ralph as all doing . And got reply that criminality passed and eligibility n security not yet initiated. How is it possible? Is there anything to be worried of? I ordered notes yesterday from your forum. Please guide . Only 10 days left on my timeline. Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon
My aor 27 jan 2019
Mep 18 March bio 19 March adr sch A 5669 18 March
On May I raised CSE and got to know that VO is Ottawa . bGC in process
In June maile Ottawa and got reply that it is in queue for review by officer . And today emailed MP Ralph as all doing . And got reply that criminality passed and eligibility n security not yet initiated. How is it possible? Is there anything to be worried of? I ordered notes yesterday from your forum. Please guide . Only 10 days left on my timeline. Regards
There is nothing to be concerned. Your application is progressing as usual and once you get your notes, you will have a clear picture.

Also remember that the 6 month processing time starts from the date your R10 is passed and not AoR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon ,

I need your suggestion.

I don't want to tell my current employer about my immigration plans. They won't even release even a roles and responsibilities letter without reason for the request. Telling them would jeopardize my employment. What other options do I have?
You can get a work reference letter from a colleague, supervisor on a paper and get it notarised, add your pay stubs, IT returns, appoint and other letters and explain in LoE, as to why you can't get a letter from your employer.

Reactions: djangoboy

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I got a ghost update and when I called CIC, I was told that my Eligibility has changed from "Review Required" to "Passed".
Later that day I got an ADR for my non-accompanying spouse, asking for her divorce certificate from previous marriage and Schedule A. I was wondering if this ADR pertains to Eligibility assessment or something else like Criminality or Security.

I want to make sure that my Eligibility is really done.

Another question is about the Schedule A for my wife. Once we fill out the form, who has to sign the form - me or my spouse?

Thank you!
The ADR is for eligibility.

For Schedule A, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

Reactions: zabrodov

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon, I was finally able to get a letter from the company in the desired format as per CIC's requirements. Could you kindly advice on the possibilities going forward. Thanks in advance.

Also please comment on the below.

I hope you are aware about my case where-in I submitted a self attested reference letter which has gone into review and thankfully my company gave me a reference letter in the required format as per CIC requirements, however I have a small doubt with regards to the dates on the letter and I hope you could help out.

I was able to get the reference letter on 10-07-2019 and I uploaded the same to CIC and with a letter of explanation. I hope that would suffice and earlier I was in review required for work experience as you already know I submitted a self attested reference letter and now I was able to get one from my company with required details. I hope it would not be a problem and kindly advice and thanks in advance.

I hope I won't have any problems with the dates?

As my Date of joining the company was on 06-March-2017 and I stated as currently working there and CIC locked it at my AOR 27th July 2018. Giving me an experience of 1.5 years and the same is clearly visible in GCMS notes

But now my company has given me a letter with dates such as

Date of joining as 06-March-2017 (The same as the previously claimed)
Last date of working as 01-July-2019 (Now giving me an experience of 2.5 years)

The date what CIC has acknowledged falls well between the dates the company has mentioned in the new reference letter.

Will it be a problem, I hope it is understandable to you?

Hoping for your response......
It is not the dates your letter states. It is the dates you filled in your profile, which should match the dates in your documents.

Also, you need to provide a solid explanation as why you are submitting new documents.

Reactions: djangoboy

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legal Falcon,

Thanks for your response. Also, I received my GCMS Notes 2 days back and the status on 04 June 19 is as below,

- AOR 05 Jan 19
- Info Sharing Complete - Both myself and spouse
- Criminality - Passed - Both myself and spouse
- Eligibility Passed
- Security - "Left Blank"
- VO - London

Medical Status is as below in the notes given.

Application reviewed this date (08 May 19). PA meets LlCO for two -
Wife's meds passed till xx/xx/xxxx but PA's are furthered (inactive TB?). To PA: Explanations of provenance of funds with supporting evidence;
Confirmation that both still living in the provided country of residence.

As stated earlier, I already received ADR on 15 May 19 for explanation of source of funds with supporting evidence & Confirmation that both still living in the provided country of residence for which already submitted on 23 May 19

But none of the ADR or furtherance requested for Medical, also be noted that along with my medical exam in Nov 2018, I also did CT scan and attached report. In addition, I affixed all the previous medical reports with doctor certificate stating as completely fit in 2010 while submitting e-APR.

1. Kindly do provide me the guidance on medical progress as its taking too long time and the security is also not yet started leaving the column blank.
2. Does it mean that they will complete medical and then only they will go for security.
3. Does they ask for furtherance in near time or they will go for surveillance during initial landing. Usually does this will take this much days just to review the medical.

Just for my clarification and understanding.
1. If the security is blank, then it is in progress. You will see s15 / 16 on the top of this page. The security is always redacted.
2. No, in your case the security I underway. Also, TB is not a ground for inadmissibility. See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imei_tuberculosis.pdf
3. see above.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I need your assistance on an issue bothering me, before anxiety weighs me down.

I am one month post AOR. I applied as single and I intend to add my fiancée to my application at some point before PPR. I know what that entails so I have it covered. My concern however is the fact that my fiancée had at a time misrepresented a work experience (she was at that time doing a 2nd degree part-time study and learning a craft) in her US visa application which was refused for lack of ties to her home country.

I know I have to mention her past visa refusals; so, considering that I have to include her activities in the past 10 years in her personal history and the mispresented work experience isn't included, which of course would contrast with the data on her US visa application, how best can we overcome this misrepresentation. We don't intend to continue with the misrepresentation.

Would wiriting an LOE admitting the mispresentation be deemed enough? I can't think of any other way, really. I am worried that the misrepresentation may be considered a ground to reject our PR application.

So here is my situation. I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.
If the US visa refusal did not mention misrepresentation, then you do not need to mention it. Just provide the reason as stated in the letter. Also, misrepresentation is for something material for your Canadian PR application.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
It is not the dates your letter states. It is the dates you filled in your profile, which should match the dates in your documents.

Also, you need to provide a solid explanation as why you are submitting new documents.
-------------------
Yes Legal Falcon, the dates I filled in the profile was 06-03-2017 which is DOJ & since I was currently working there at that time CIC acknowledged the AOR Date as final date of working which is 27-07-2018 giving me 1.5 years of experience as per GCMS notes. Now to better my case I have resigned my job on 1st July 2019 and the company finally gave me a letter as per CIC's requirements which is 06-03-2017 (exactly same as before) and the last day of working as 01-07-2019 giving me an experience of 2.5 years.

I have claimed for 1.5 years,
but company gave me a letter for 2.5 years of experience. Will this be a problem though what I claimed earlier falls well between the dates given by my company?

My concern is does the ending date have a problem because CIC as considered the last day of working as AOR which is 27th of July 2018 and now I have given a letter with last day as 01-July-2019. Since the experience is locked at AOR will it still be a problem?

I have also clearly mentioned everything in a letter of explanation, also do I need to submit payslips, offer letter and appointment letter again. I have already submitted all of them before.

"SNAPSHOT OF GCMS BELOW"

The letter confirms salary - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1year work experience.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Please please suggest the right NOC for below responsibilities with the role of Test Engineer Associate. I am much confused between 2173 and 2283. Please help. Thanks.

. Performs Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, Sanity Testing, and Exploratory testing.
. Performs Back-end testing(SQL Server, Oracle) writing SQL queries.
. Create testing documentation Test cases and Test data for various types and phases of testing in ALM.
. Communicates the progress of test cases development and test case execution.
. Participates in Sprint Planning.
. Execute Test cases and raises defects in ALM.
. Interacts with the Developers to address and resolve technical problems.
. Accountable for the quality of multiple modules or components. Applies advanced quality standards and practices to improve in all aspects of the job.
The rule of thumb is that you have to select the NOC that substantially matches your job duties. It is only you who can best do it.